I was tagged by my good friend Freya. Here are the rules of the tag:
You have to do 1, 2 OR 3.
1. post 7 facts about yourself AND photos
2. post 10 facts about yourself with no photos,
3. post a childhood picture of yourself.
And you really should tag someone else. So, Freya, here we go:
1. I was born at a Christmas Tree Farm and I was the last of my family to be adopted after waiting 8 whole months.
2. A nice lady named Sandy at Kitten Action Team (KAT) rescued me and took me to their rescue place at PetSmart.
3. I was adopted as a friend to my Brother Ivan who had just lost his Brother Moses and was very lonely. My Brother Ivan died of a heart attack in the middle of the night and I still miss him very, very much. He was a very special Brother and loved me from the moment we met.
Rest In Peace Brother Ivan, I Miss You So Much
Rest In Peace Brother Moses, Brother Ivan loved you
4. After my Brother Ivan went to the Bridge, Sister Sascha and I decided to expand our family. That is when we adopted Sisters Gracie & Zoe.
5. I have a long, skinny tail.
6. I have dressed as a chicken for Halloween.
7. I don’t really have a baby picture, but I was adopted the week before Christmas in 2007. Here is my first Christmas picture. You can tell from my smile I was very happy to have a forever home.
Now then, I would like to tag my friends Keiko and Luna T. Katt, so tag, you’re it!!!
Remember please, adopt cats, we deserve it! Purrrr! Zip! Later!