We got some awards that I wanted to tell you about. It is always so nice when someone thinks of us.
We got a Beautiful Blogger award from our friends at Winston’s Scratching Post. As a part of the award you are supposed to tell you 7 things you don’t know about me. Boy that’s pretty tough.
- I really don’t care to be held, I get the wiggles.
- I love getting brushed, especially on the top of my head.
- I purr when I am getting my claws trimmed.
- I totally love tissue paper.
- I’ve never met an empty box I didn’t like.
- I really don’t care for human food.
- I get extra treats in a snack ball every night and I open the ball to get the treats out.
I know lots of you have gotten this award, but if you haven’t, please, I would consider it an honor if you would take it from me.
I got this beautiful Life is Good Award from my friends at The Kool-Kitty-Krew, Max the Quilt Cat and Sammy and Andy’s Meowsville. For this award, the blogger Mom is supposed to answer the following questions, but since we have a blogger Dad, he will answer them:
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
The perfect day would be spending the entire day with Brian,
Sascha, Gracie, Zoe, Dolly and Mom.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A nice large tee shirt with extra wiggle room.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
My hobby is cat rescue and we work on it constantly.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Bare foot on the beach, I love the ocean and water places in
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
I sing to Maggie our Magnolia Tree.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
I don’t have a green thumb, we support local farmer markets
and organic growers.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Nope, nobody I would consider exciting, even if I shook the tree.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the
Actually either would be totally fine with me!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or
I am partial to water but wouldn’t be able to enjoy it if it
wasn’t for Mother Earth.
10.Do you believe in fairies?
I do believe in fairies and sometimes the kitties chase them.
Now I have to choose 5 blogger Moms to pass this on to, so here they are:
- Winston’s Scratching Post
- Katnip Lounge
- Me and My Furry Family
- Spitty Speaks
- The Diary of Smudge, Spider and their Pet Human
We got this beautiful Versatile Blogger Award from the wonderful ones at Kitty Trio.
This award has some rules:
Rule 1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Rule 2. Share 9 things about yourself.
Rule 3. Pass the award along to 9 bloggers who you think are fantastic.
Rule 4. Contact Blog award winners.
Here are our 9 things (that you hopefully didn’t know yet):
- My Dad is my blogging secretary.
- My Mom is my official photographer.
- I like to lay in the bathroom sink sometimes.
- I have close to 8,200 twitter followers.
- I often watch a big turtle that hides in our back yard.
- I’m not much of a talker, if I speak up it is important.
- I like to drink water out of a dixie cup.
- I’m not crazy about seafood ><(((º>
- I am a great bugger, I can hear them sneaking around.
Now then for 9 fantastic bloggers:
- Adan’s Everyday + Lego
- Casper’s Mom
- Corner of Cat’s Mind
- Just A Moment…
- Kareltje en ikke
- Lilacs & Cats
- Melody’s Katz
- Whisker Messages from a Church Cat
Thanks everyone for thinking of us, now, tag, you’re it!
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!