First, let me say I’m sorry, I am usually slow about posting the very nice awards you give me. No excuse, just slow. Anyways, I really do appreciate every one of them, they make my whiskers grin up.
The first award came from my friend Sharon at Random Thoughts. Thanks Sharon! If you are a writer or aspiring writer then you want to visit Sharon’s Blog. If you’re not, she has a great blog and you should visit her anyways!
Although I didn’t see any rules listed, I gather that you are supposed to list 4 truths and 1 untruth about yourself, so her goes…
- I was born on a Christmas Tree Farm.
- I love to watch the critters in my back yard.
- I never chase my sisters.
- I get brushed about 6 times each day.
- I really don’t care for human food.
I received this beautiful award from my girlfriend Scylla and her family at Alasandra, The Cats and A Dog.
- My girlfriend Scylla.
- My Mom, Dad and my sisters.
- All my blog friends, twitter friends and facebook friends.
- Homeless cats and dogs finding forever homes.
Then I received the Versatile Blogger Award from my cool friends at The Kitty Krew.
Thanks my friends, I sincerely do appreciate you thinking of me. The Versatile Blogger Award and the Life Is Good Award had lots of homework and questions. Some very nice friends also gave me those awards and the questions and answers are here in case you missed them. Thanks everyone, I sure do appreciate you!!!
If you’ve missed getting any of these awards, kindly accept them from me.
Oh yea, remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!