Blogger Boogers Drat

16 Comments on Blogger Boogers Drat

I have tried for hours to post comments and am giving up. Sorry I could not comment on your blogs today, it is not for lack of trying, Blogger won’t let me. I keep getting this:

Service Unavailable

Error 503

I read your blogs, I just can’t comment. See you tomorrow!

tahtimbo
tahtimbo
10 years ago

I have no idea what is up with them. This has been going on for a few weeks now and we here nothing from them. This makes me all the more motivated to switch to another commenting system…maybe one where there is something called customer support?

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
10 years ago

AWwww Brian!!! I seem to be getting that error message a lot too. I always log out and in again and that seems to clear the error message up. Or if that doesn't do it I give up and watch the telly! 🙂

Good luck – it's blogger being far to smart for its own good I reckon!!

See you soon!!!

purrs!

Take care
x

Catherine
Catherine
10 years ago

Sometimes Mr. Blogger is so uncooperative! 🙁 I was getting that the other day. I am sure it will get fixed.

Now you will extra time for snoozing! 🙂
xo Catherine

♥I am Holly♥
♥I am Holly♥
10 years ago

We're having problems again and it isn't fun. When mom logged on a little while ago it said she didn't have any blogs she was following! Then when she finally got to some, they are showing unavaible! BAD BLOGGER…again! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Sagira
Sagira

Bad blogger. BOO 🙁
Sorry you had trouble.

JC
JC
10 years ago

I haven't gotten that one but I always have trouble uploading photos. Takes forever and a day …

Cindy
Cindy
10 years ago

I've had a few like that today, too. No worries.

Siku Marie, White Dog
Siku Marie, White Dog
10 years ago

Don't worry, Brian, we could sense that you were out in the Blog ethers visiting everyone.Your wit and observations are owrth waiting to see.

ABBY
ABBY

Brian
We got that message a few times at different places we tried leaving comments. One blog (I can't remember now whose) I had to try 4 times and blogger ate my comments. Second time I copied and pasted just to be safe. Good thing I did cuz it ate my comments three more times. But it finally worked. I thought it was me, now at least I can see it was blogger!

purrs
Abby

Eric and Flynn
Eric and Flynn
10 years ago

We are getting the same problem and also different error codes. We have been doing the same as Abby and copying and pasting our comments and usually after 4 or 5 attempts it works. That means it is taking way too much time trying to comment so we haven't visited many friends. We hope blogger gets it's act together by tomorrow.

Jana
Jana
10 years ago

No problem. We're just glad to know you stopped by even if you couldn't comment.
~~Casper and Angel~~

Pierro
Pierro

don't be glum Brian. We still like you very much 🙂

caspersmom
caspersmom
10 years ago

I know how frustrating that can me cause I have been through it a time or two. Hope you can comment soon. Sure hope your Mom is cool and has a good time while she is away.

Casper

Sweet Praline
Sweet Praline
10 years ago

Sorry you had trouble leaving comments today. I know you were out there.

Maya
Maya

hopefully the problem will be fixed soon, Brian 🙂

Amy and The House of Cats
Amy and The House of Cats
10 years ago

We have been getting very frustrated by blogger too – we totally understand where you are coming from!