Hey, I got a couple of awards I would like to tell you about today.
First, I got this very nice award from my pal Gotchi over at Gotchi-O Gato. If you haven’t met Gotchi, you really need to stop by and pay him a visit.
Then I received this very nice award from two of my friends at the same time. I received the Versatile Blogger Award from my friends Katz and Other Tales and the gorgeous Hannah and Lucy. If you’re not friends with them, you really should go visit.
The Versatile Blogger award rules say that our human is supposed to share seven things about themselves. Okay, Dad, it’s your turn! Okay Brian, here goes:
- I’ve always had cats for as long as I can remember, and some days that is a very long time.
- Four of my first cats were named after the Beatles, we had John, Paul, George and Ringo.
- I’m somewhat musically inclined, I can play the guitar, banjo, trumpet, trombone and piano.
- I am somewhat follicly challenged.
- My favorite Broadway productions are The Phantom and Wicked and I would go see them again anytime.
- I tried bungee jumping once, and only once!
- I really, really like chocolate and coffee, separately or together.
Thanks Dad! Hey, remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!