Allow me to introduce to you…Flat Brian!
You see, every once in a while I am unable to attend a special function so I designate Flat Brian to represent me. This time Flat Brian and my Dad are headed off to…Bark World Expo.
Not to worry though, my Mom will be right here taking wonderful care of us and she always does! We just know they will have a great time and there are going to be several of our famous blogging friends there as well. We hope to see updates from Flat Brian and Dad on the blog and on Twitter and Facebook on Friday and Saturday.
I also received a very nice award from three of my pals at that same time.
I want to say thank you to TK & Squashies Forever Home, Animal Shelter Volunteer Life, and Maya and Harley over at A Cat Called Harley for sharing their award with us. I am supposed to tell you seven things about me…
- I love getting my claws trimmed, I just purr and purr and purr!
- My favorite toy is an orange and white little furry mouse.
- My favorite bed is Mancat Pink!
- This is my 3rd blog, my first 2 were hijacked by porno bandits…yuck.
- As you might have guessed from #2, my favorite color is orange.
- Between my blog, twitter and facebook I have almost 12,000 friends.
- I almost need a full time secretary.
I’m also supposed to pass this on to 15 bloggers that I recently discovered, but since I discover so many every day, that would be almost impossible. I ya want, just help yourself to this beautiful award.
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!