Mancat Monday

50 Comments on Mancat Monday

mm10252010

Important Notes

We may not be able to comment much this week, we’re all helping our Grandma get settled in her new apartment. She is 10 minutes away instead of 8 hours, that is so cool.

Please vote for the shelter that rescued me, Sister Sascha, Sister Gracie & Sister Zoe. Click on the link, search for Kitten Action Team, Fountain Inn, SC. You can vote daily please. Many thanks, we appreciate it.

Vote for Kitten Action Team, Fountain Inn, SC

Yep, it was a busy weekend around these parts.  My Mom and my Grandma got here late yesterday evening.  We were all very happy to finally meet our Grandma too!  We always get presents from her and she has seen our pictures when my Mom visited her, but there is nothing like meeting for real.  There sure is going to be lots of stuff going on, she has to get all moved in and then unpacked and then we have to figure out what all we need to do to help her get settled.  My Dad said she has some squirrels over at her apartment too, I wonder if they are related to our fuzzy bunch?

My Mom’s nephews drove over from around the Washington, D.C. area with a rental moving truck and one of the nephews drove the moving truck and the other drove her car.  My Grandma made the journey with my Mom in her car.  That was sure nice of them, but of course they love their Grandma and now we all understand why!!!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

ForeverHomeWanted

Furkidsmom
Furkidsmom
9 years ago

We're glad your Grandma made it safely! We can't wait to meet her.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Max the Quilt Cat
Max the Quilt Cat
9 years ago

First of all, I voted and will be back for more.

How great that Grandma got there safe and sound. I know you were all lined up for lap time. Hope you get to go see those other squirrels. I think you should give us a tour of her place sometime. I would like that.

Have a great day… Max

Bibliophile By the Sea
Bibliophile By the Sea
9 years ago

We voted Brian; say Hi to Grandma – she sounds way cool!

Eric and Flynn
Eric and Flynn
9 years ago

We just voted and they are fractionally ahead for SC.
We are glad your Grandma arrived safely.

9 years ago

We're so glad you grandma is here! We hope she settles in well in her new place!!

Hilary
Hilary
9 years ago

Have fun with Grandma! Grandmas are the best. I love when my Grandma visits. If my stupid parents think I had enough dinner, I can always count on Grandma to give me some more!
XOXO
Alex!

Catherine
Catherine
9 years ago

Have fun helping your grandma settle in to her new apartment!
xo Catherine

Susan Fields
Susan Fields
9 years ago

So glad you have your grandma so close now – that's a blessing!

The Monkeys
The Monkeys
9 years ago

How exciting that your Grandma is living so close now! We love our Grandma too, but she lives in a different city and we don't see her very often.

Maggie May
Maggie May
9 years ago

We're so glad your grandma is going to be so close to you now!!

We'll go vote!

Hannah and Lucy
Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

How great you'll be able to see your Grandma often now – if you get her trained in scritches and treats you'll be spoiled rotten.
We hope she settles in quickly.

Raymond and Busby
Raymond and Busby
9 years ago

Brian, we hope things go smoothly with your Grandma. We just moved our Grandma into a new apartment near us. (she used to live about about six hours away) It has been a real adventure. We certainly understand that visiting blogs maybe difficult for awhile. We'll be purring for you guys!

Marg
Marg
9 years ago

Glad that Grandma got there all nice and safe. Sounds like she had lots of help moving and that is wonderful.Your family will be busy getting everything organized.
We voted.

Cats~Goats~Quotes
Cats~Goats~Quotes
9 years ago

Looking forward to meeting your Grandma. We think you will be very busy for a few days!
Happy Mancat Monday..
~ Malachi

Kea
Kea
9 years ago

We hope your grandma is settling in well and that everything is going smoothly!

Clarissa
Clarissa
9 years ago

We are glad to learn that you Grandma got moved safely and that she is closer to you now! We never knew our Grandma, but that's okay. Mom said she was afraid of kitties. And we understand about the "no comments" this week. We always read our friends blogs, but there are so many and sometimes we just don't have time to comment on all of them.

Caren Gittleman
Caren Gittleman
9 years ago

So glad that your Grandma got there safe and sound and we hope she will be settled in soon!

We will miss you commenting but certainly understand that your Grandma has to come first!

What a thoughtful boy you are Brian! A true "man cat!"

Love, Caren and Cody

chezcat1970
chezcat1970
9 years ago

Yay for your grandma on being so close! You guys will have a lot of fun with her!

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Yay!! Grandma's home with you!!! Me and Charlie are so so pleased for you handsome Brian and your gorgeous sisters Sascha, Dolly, Zoe and Gracie!!! We hope she gets to visit you all lots and lots!!!

We have voted for the Kitten Action Team! Yay!!

Have a great Monday! Take care
x

Cat
Cat
9 years ago

Wow, you did have a busy weekend! It's nice everyone could help out and get your grandma moved safely 🙂

We voted for your shelter !!

Mr. Pip
Mr. Pip
9 years ago

Have fun with your grandma! I am off to vote.

Your pal, Pip

JB's Big and Small Worlds
JB's Big and Small Worlds
9 years ago

That is great that your grandma will now be close to you!
–JB

Angel and Kirby
Angel and Kirby
9 years ago

We know you will love having your Grandma close. It is nice to have family willing and able to help her move!

9 years ago

Hooray! Your Grandma's here! Mine is OTRB with my Grandpa. I never got to meet them. What a handsome mancat you are. Have I told you, you look just like my Tuna Katt?

Mumsy
Mumsy
9 years ago

Glad to hear your grandma made it there safely. You are so lucky to have her near you now. Happy moving and settling in to her. Nose kisses and hugs

Sammy and Andy
Sammy and Andy
9 years ago

YAY!!!!!!! We're so pleased that your Grandmabean arrived safely. It is going to be so super to have her so near you!!!!!!! We're sure she will spoil y'all a lot….what else are grandmabeans for???? 🙂

We are purraying that she will soon be settled comfortably in her new home.

Love to ALL of you.

JackPDB
JackPDB
9 years ago

Excellent news; good on you for helping bring the family together. That's the thing that lasts. The time we spend together doesn't, but the value does.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

SuziQCat
SuziQCat
9 years ago

Helping Grandma get settled is a big job…only a mancat will do!

lupie
lupie
9 years ago

🙂 Grandma sounds fun, caring (and more treats!)..
Now, you furry ones take good care of her okay?
Make her all happy!!

Keiko
Keiko
9 years ago

Great to hear that your Grandma is closer! All the best setting up the new home!

We went and voted for the Kitten Action Team. Please remind us on your bloggie to do it every day!
Purrrrrs, Keiko, Kenji, Pricilla & Yuji

♥I am Holly♥
♥I am Holly♥
9 years ago

Thanks for the link! We went over and voted and will do it tomorrow and everyday. You must be so excited to have your grandma come live so close to you!! There is nothing like a grandma…they are the very best! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Katnip Lounge
Katnip Lounge
9 years ago

Brian, Gramma comes FIRST! We can certainly wait…but we want pix when you get back!

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

Your grandma is important and you and your sisfurs take your time. We will wait and look forward to next time.

Sparkle
Sparkle
9 years ago

I'm glad your grandma made the trip to her new home safely! I bet there will be lots of stuff going on with you over the next few days! I know you'll be back when things are settled down.

P.S. I voted!

Angie, Catladyland/Katt Food
Angie, Catladyland/Katt Food
9 years ago

So glad Grandma made it safely — how nice for your mom to have her close-by. And presents! Grandmas are always the best present-getters 🙂

Tell you mom to have a great week and take it easy!

Pepi
Pepi

Hi Brian,
Its nice to have your grandma closer
Grandmas are great…
Lots of love
Pepi and Xixo

Amy and The House of Cats
Amy and The House of Cats
9 years ago

Wow what an exciting weekend Brian! That is so cool that you got to meet your grandma in person, and even cooler that she is going to be so close to you now! We hope that her move in goes nice and smooth!

Embee Cavaliers
Embee Cavaliers
9 years ago

Hope your Grandma gets settled in safe and sound! How wonderful it is that she will be so close.

Junior and Orion
Junior and Orion
9 years ago

WOO HOO!!!! It is always nice having Grandma's closer to us! And we bet she has enjoyed meeting all of you in purrson!

CindyLu's Muse
CindyLu's Muse
9 years ago

Yay, Grandma's here! Good luck with all that work getting her settled in, we'll be here when you're done ready for the report!

Ayla and Iza,
Ayla and Iza,
9 years ago

That is great that ya all finally got ta meet Grandma! We hope there are lots of visits and treats…

Gracie =^o.o^= and Hugo
Gracie =^o.o^= and Hugo
9 years ago

What a handsome mancat you are! Wow!! Glad that your grandma is moving to be closer to you. You will have many fun times with her.

catladydiary
catladydiary
9 years ago

so serious….good news Grandma and her home cooking will be closer!

ABBY
ABBY

Brian
We are so glad to hear that your Grandma made it safely with your Mom. Hope the move continues to go smoothly.

purrin
xoxox
Abby

Sagira
Sagira
9 years ago

Bet you are so excited to have your Grandma so close. Enjoy your time with her…grandparents are SO precious.

Oh…and I just ran over and voted. I like that we had to put in what the picture was. Mine was a lion! RAWR!

Cara n Crew
Cara n Crew
9 years ago

You look very thoughtful there, Brian.

We are glad to hear you Grandma got moved safely and hope the settling in goes smooth. That is really great she will be closer to all of you. Purrs-

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

CCL Wendy
CCL Wendy
9 years ago

Yes, Brian, that is quite a look of consternation on your face.

It's great that your Grandma will be so close to you. Hopefully, she will come over and give all of you kitties lots of attention.

Spitty-the-Kitty
Spitty-the-Kitty
9 years ago

Welcome Grandma! Think of it: A whole new Human to pay attention to you and give you treats and toys! Yay!

tahtimbo
tahtimbo
9 years ago

I'm glad that your grandmother arrived safely! Once she gets settled, I'm sure you will get some extra-special treats 🙂

Danielle
Danielle
9 years ago

I am so happy that your grandmother has moved closer. Its great to have loving family nearby. This means more fun, more visits, more affection, and more treats!