My good pal Hillary from Feeling Beachie passed on a Stylish Blogger Award to me. Thanks so my Hillary, I sure do appreciate you thinking of me! If you don’t know Hillary, or you don’t read her blog Feeling Beachie, you really need to stop by and pay her a visit. Her blog is always interesting, and her ManCat Alex is Sister Gracie’s boyfriend.
As a part of the award I am supposed to share 7 things about me. It’s tough coming up with some things you haven’t already heard about me…but here goes:
- I love the brush. You could literally brush me all day.
- Claw clipping is no big deal, I purr and smile while I’m having my claws clipped.
- I don’t eat people food. Nope, none! No chicken, tuna, shrimp or beef. My kitty food is just fine with me.
- I am “the” alpha cat here. Sister Zoe would like to be, but I have dibs on it.
- We are not allowed on the kitchen counters, but I’ve been known to sneak a sit when no one is looking.
- I really am not shy, I love everyone…but things that go bump in the night scare me a bit.
- I’m very much a warm blooded kitty and I don’t care for the cold at all. Burrrr makes my whiskers shiver.
I’m also supposed to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers, but I noticed it was out there a lot, so if you don’t have it, please help yourself!
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!