Talk about pawsome, look at this great magnetic sticker I won over at my friend Max the Quilt Cat. It was made by the great folks at Build-A-Sign. If you don’t know my pal Max, you really need to visit and check out the new family members!
I also received a very nice award from CindyLu’s Muse. If you are not a regular reader of her blog, please check them out. This really is an incredible blog with all kinds of wonderful pet related information.
I’m supposed to post 7 things about myself, so here goes…
- I absolutely love my water fountain and drink from it several times each day.
- I also like to drink water from a dixie cup.
- I am very social and love to greet visitors.
- I occasionally get on the kitchen counter when nobody is looking.
- I purr when I get my claws clipped.
- I’ve never met a brush I didn’t like.
- I love to run and will dash through the house without any apparent reason…but usually it’s chasing one of my sisters.
I’m also supposed to pass this on to 15 awesome bloggers, link to them, and let them know you have given them an award. Wow, that’s tough, so here goes…
Visit each of them, wonderful they are fur sure!!! I would also like to thank Pentelope – The Cat From Hell who also passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me. I know there were a couple of others but my browser ate all my bookmarks where I had saved them, so I’m sorry if I didn’t acknowledge you.
Finally, my friend Moki, from Save Moki could use a few green papers to help with his acupuncture treatments. He had made some amazing progress and needs to keep going.
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!