T.G.I.F. – Today Gracie

62 Comments on T.G.I.F. – Today Gracie

I sure am glad Friday is here, how about you?  This was one of those weeks where it seemed like it took forever to me.  T.G.I.F. means Today Gracie Is Frustrated…

tgif03252011

Poor Sister Gracie, she keeps looking everywhere for the email address of her boyfriend Alex.  She swears up and down that I hid it from her, but I didn’t.   I keeping telling her that she has to open up the email program, but will she listen to me? Noooooooooooo!  But Sister Gracie is very purrsistant, so I’m sure she will find it.

So what ya doing this weekend?  I’m excited, it’s time for another manicure, otherwise knows as claw clippy weekend!  I’ve had lots of notes from my friends that think I’m weird because I don’t mind having my claws clipped.  What can I say, that’s just me and I purr right through it.  Other than that, I think a great lazy weekend is in store.  Whatever you do, please be safe and have fun!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Marg
Marg
9 years ago

Good boy Brian for letting your nails get clipped. We certainly would not do that, for sure. We are looking forward to lots of attention from Mom this week end.

Hilary
Hilary
9 years ago

Brian, I believe you didn't hide the email address from Gracie, but you know how us girls are…. When we can't find something, we blame the men in our lives. Or at least we blame the creature who is closest to us at that moment. Tell Gracie not to get frustrated. Alex will reach out to her so all she has to do is reply… I know he is looking forward to their next date… As for you loving your manicures, can you please explain to your pal al how great they can be. He feels the total opposite of… Read more »

The Monkeys
The Monkeys
9 years ago

Samson enjoys his claws being trimmed too! The rest of us hate it! Poor Bella was declawed by her previous owner, but we bed she'd give anything to have them back! Have a great weekend!

9 years ago

Oh Gracie, we hope you find that address soon!!

Have a great weekend, all of you!!

Catherine
Catherine
9 years ago

How come Friday always takes so long to get here!!!

No purring when Banjo's back nails are getting clipped ~ just evil stares!!! 🙂

Happy Weekend kitties!
xo Catherine

lupie
lupie
9 years ago

We are sure Alex will be here soon!!!

Have a lovely weekend to all!

Cindy
Cindy
9 years ago

Are you sure you didn't hide that address from her?? I still can't believe you purr through that whole stressful ordeal!

Kea
Kea
9 years ago

The mom's wishing we were like you with regard to clipping claws, Brian. Actually, we're not too bad if she catches us when we're all relaxed and drowsy, but she doesn't usually get all nails done at once.

We certainly hope Gracie finds Alex's email address!

Happy weekend to all!

-Fuzzy Tales

Penny
Penny
9 years ago

Hope Gracie finds Alex's e-mail address soon.

Have fun on Nail Clipping day

Genghis

Mariodacat
Mariodacat
9 years ago

Wow Brian. M is impressed with you. Myself, I think you are giving us kitties a bad reputation. I don't enjoy having my nails trimmed AT ALL!

Link Bartholomew
Link Bartholomew
9 years ago

Uh oh. I hope you find that email address soon! You must be one sweet thing to like manis and pedis so much. I will never understand why humans like those things!

diddleymaz
diddleymaz
9 years ago

Brian you are just a feline saint!

(we dont get clipped cos we have lots of outdoor walking)but Mum has to cut Tinkerbelle's teeth, cos' they dont grow evenly and that is hardwork!
xx Blanco and Commie

Amber DaWeenie
Amber DaWeenie
9 years ago

I is gonna sleep all weekend but my pack mate, Benji, has to go to da spa for a haircut and nail trim.

You has a nice weekend, Gracie.

Clarissa
Clarissa
9 years ago

Mom said it might be "clippy claw weekend" here too for those of us who will allow it. We like to put our front paws on mom's leg and then stretch. That's when we dig into her leg. MOL

We hope you and your crew have a great weekend!

Eric and Flynn
Eric and Flynn
9 years ago

We have never had our nails clipped because we wear them down naturally. Mum doesn't think we would be too bad though if we ever have to get them clipped, because she says we are good boys.
We hope Gracie finds that email address.

Mr. Pip
Mr. Pip
9 years ago

You like getting your claws clipped??? I make a huge stink when I get mine done – biting, growling, etc.

Your pal, Pip

Angel and Kirby
Angel and Kirby
9 years ago

Maybe you need to open the email program for her?

catonsvillecats
catonsvillecats
9 years ago

I have a boycat who purrs through having his teeth brushed. You guys are just mellow.

Morticia
Morticia
9 years ago

Brian, you must be one mellow kitty! I wish my guys loved claw clipping like you say you do! Your Dad is lucky!

Furkidsmom
Furkidsmom
9 years ago

Tamir loves clippy claw day too! Must be a boy thing!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Awww beautiful Sister Gracie!!!!! Me and Charlie hope you get to email your charming boyfriend Andy soon!! Awwwww – we know gorgeous Brian will help you too!!

We are also waving to sweet Zoe, Sascha and Dolly!

Take care
x

Hannah and Lucy
Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

We don't know any other cat who doesn't mind the dreaded claw clipping – thank goodness we can go outside and do our own on the fence and they wear down with our walking around on hard surfaces too!! We hope Sister Gracie finds Alex's email address real soon.

Cheysuli and gemini
Cheysuli and gemini
9 years ago

I hope you get that email Gracie! Have a good weekend!

GreatGranny
GreatGranny
9 years ago

Brian, you're a brave mancat not minding nail clipping. I'd cry for sure. I hope you find Gracie's email so she can hear from her boyfriend Alex.
Kassey

Random Felines
Random Felines
9 years ago

Mom wishes you would send some of the purrs to Ivy. At least the boys don't mind the clippy! It is supposed to be chilly here this weekend, so no window whiffin'. Sigh….

Sammy, Andy and Shelly
Sammy, Andy and Shelly
9 years ago

Gracie, all we can say is just start pressing keys!!!!!!!! That should get one of your humans attention and then you can tell them that you want to write to Alex!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend sweet friends….we love y'all very much.

The Cat From Hell
The Cat From Hell
9 years ago

Kozmo is the same as Gracie – never listens! Me loves to get my claws clipped too! Me does not purr until its over!
Kisses – Nellie

Kat's Kats
Kat's Kats
9 years ago

Zaphy says, "Some of us are better about it than others. I'm pretty cool about it until the very end, but I try my best because I know mom will give me treats. My brother Thomas is as well. Knives is so-so and Star is very unhappy about it but the baby Audrey hates it with a pink purple passion!!" Thomas says, "Our late Horde member Nicodemus the Evile Anti-Koala aka Thief Cat had trouble with his claws and sometimes we would tease him and call him the Velcro Kitty because he'd sound like velcro walking on carpet and couldn't… Read more »

Max the Quilt Cat
Max the Quilt Cat
9 years ago

Have a great time getting your claws clipped and enjoy whatever else you decide to do this weekend.

pawhugs, Max

9 years ago

Whoa! Never heard of a cat who liked getting their claws trimmed. OK, Autumn did but she just liked the attention. Bet Gracie will put up a fight!

Cats of Wildcat Woods
Cats of Wildcat Woods
9 years ago

Claw clips – uh oh! we all fight the fight cuz we don't like that! Mom has to sneak up on us when we sleep!

Pup Fan
Pup Fan
9 years ago

I bet Gracie's on the verge of figuring it out!

Catsparella
Catsparella
9 years ago

Poor Sister Gracie! I think it's pawsome that you like getting clippy clawed, Brian! My cat Charlie doesn't mind it, but Priscilla has other ideas MOL

Sparkle
Sparkle
9 years ago

I don't hate having my claws clipped, like Binga (man, you would think my human was killing her the way she carries on!), but I don't love it the same way I love laying in the sun and not being bothered!

Katnip Lounge
Katnip Lounge
9 years ago

We had clippy claws last week…except for CC and Scouty. Mommy values her life.

psssst….Gracie, Brian is right, you DO need to go to the email program!

Peggy Frezon
Peggy Frezon
9 years ago

Maybe Gracie is looking for the computer mouse. Have a great weekend there too!

9 years ago

We sure hope Gracie finds Alex's email soon!

Your lazy weekend sounds good; we're going to try some of that, too.

As for being weird, Brian, our Angel Cat Graphite didn't mind having his nails clipped, either. 🙂

Have a great weekend, friends!

Junior and Orion
Junior and Orion
9 years ago

We totally agree! T.G.I.F.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
9 years ago

Brian, you are the bestest kitty according to our Momma for purring thru the claw clipping! We don't make too much of a fuss, but we certainly don't do any purring … hee hee! And we hope Gracie finally finds Alex's email address 🙂
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

CCL Wendy
CCL Wendy
9 years ago

Poor Gracie! Surely someone can give you a little help, there. After all you don't have fingers and thumbs, which is what the keyboard really requires.

Well, maybe with your nails clipped you could paw your way through to Alex after all — who knows?

Ginger Jasper
Ginger Jasper

Good luck with the nail clipping. Have a great weekend.. Hugs GJ x

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

Please do help Gracie find Alex though..I have three suitors, MOL!

ABBY
ABBY
9 years ago

Oh yes Gracie you must open your email to be able to write to your dear Alex, we are sure Brian will show you how to do it.
We hope you have a happy weekend and we are worrying about Miss Faith…

purrin
xoxox

Pat Tillett
Pat Tillett

Have a great weekend!

Sweet Praline
Sweet Praline
9 years ago

I don't usually mind having my claws clipped either.

Simba
Simba

I hope Alex is patient.

Good for you for enjoying having your claws clipped. That maybe make 0.01% of kitties who do.

ra husky
ra husky

Arrrooooos Brian! Thanks for the gotcha day wishes!! play bows,

RA

Cara n Crew
Cara n Crew
9 years ago

Hee hee! That's a great picture of you Gracie. Compooters and email can be confusing but we're sure you'll figure it out 🙂

Brian, re the claw clipping…we haveta say you have strange taste in fun 😀 (but our mom wishes some of your sense would rub off on us…)

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody
Cat Chat With Caren And Cody
9 years ago

no worries pretty girl!! I just read that Alex is going to contact YOU!!!!! Woooo hooooo!

Jan's Funny Farm
Jan's Funny Farm
9 years ago

Purrhaps if you show Gracie how it's done, she'll catch on.

Ann Best
Ann Best

Gracie, you're so sweet.

So are you, Brian. I love seeing your purr-fect "face" on my comments page. Thanks for being happy for me about my almost published memoir. This is exciting, maybe too much for my age. (smiley face, laughter)

Have a great weekend!!

Melody
Melody
9 years ago

Hey Brian glad you dropped by. As usual I enjoyed visiting you. Your site is a lot of fun to visit..I love the pics of your siblings..all of you are just Beautiful Kitties.

Mr. Pip
Mr. Pip
9 years ago

Hi Brian – Thank you SO MUCH for buying raffle tickets!!!! You are the best! I really appreciate it!

Your pal, Pip

Au and Target
Au and Target
9 years ago

Nail clipping, huh? We mostly do our own when we walk about but Au needs some help. He doesn't' like it furry much; wish you'd drop him a hint!

Stacy Hurt
Stacy Hurt

Hi Gracie!
I'm sure Alex will be writing to you soon enough. Meantime; maintain your Queenly status by politely ignoring him! He'll be so helpless for wanting you all the more!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Spitty-the-Kitty
Spitty-the-Kitty
9 years ago

I'm planning a pleasant (3-day!!!) weekend with my Human. She knows better than to try the clippy-claws with ME.

Siku Marie, White Dog
Siku Marie, White Dog
9 years ago

I bet when Gracie is determined that there is NO stopping her until she has what she wants! Enjoy the pedicure and the relaxing weekend!

Ayla, Iza, and Marley
Ayla, Iza, and Marley
9 years ago

We hope Sister Gracie finds that email addy! You are a lucky cat Brian, to enjoy havin yer claws clippied…

FiveSibesMom
FiveSibesMom
9 years ago

We are sure she will find that Email address! What a purrrfect photo! Have a great weekend!

Ann Dziemianowicz
Ann Dziemianowicz
9 years ago

Brian, that's great you don't mind a paw-di-cure. A little spa treatment!

That is great how you put out the word to adopt the sweet little girl who was found at the country club. I hope she finds her forever home!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea
9 years ago

I'm a bit behind with blog posts, but just had to tell you that the picture of Gracie, reminded me of myself. (I'm always giving that computer a black stare at work – overwhelmed by so many emails to respond to. None from the boyfriend though…LOL)

Sagira
Sagira
9 years ago

I am running behind and reading this on Monday…but man a Friday sounds nice right about now. 🙂