From the Feral Front Lines (Updated)

9 Comments on From the Feral Front Lines (Updated)

I got the following urgent plea from hero Jenna from the feral front line. If you are in or around Greenville, SC and can help, please let me know. Thanks.

UPDATED: 4/27/11 at 7:10PM (See update below)

I am sorry to be asking so much but could you please, please blog to ask if anyone would take some ferals, maybe someone with a barn or such. Was out until one last night and again today at six in Spartanburg and I believe our siamese kitty is gone but we did trap a feral and have no where to put him.

UPDATE:
This guy is SEMI-FERAL and is Heart Worm Positive, what we really need quickly is a room inside where he can be administered Revolution, which we will provide.

Please pass the word. Thanks.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Oh we hope someone comes through for Jenna! Fingers and paws crossed! Good luck! Take care
x

Sagira
Sagira
9 years ago

Oh man…sure hope they can find some places.

Daniela
Daniela
9 years ago

Will do..my mommy works at Humane Alliance in Asheville and has a lot of feral friend rescuer's…As a matter of fact, that's where mommy got me. From the feral cat lady who rescued me from a colony in a barn. It's a small world.

xoxo
Homer

Penny
Penny
9 years ago

Hope you get someone that is able to help out soon.

Genghis

Mr. Pip
Mr. Pip
9 years ago

Still praying for the little Siamese kitty!

Your pal, Pip

Mariodacat
Mariodacat
9 years ago

Oh dear. I do hope someone is found to help save the kitty and that the Siamese returns.

Siku Marie, White Dog
Siku Marie, White Dog
9 years ago

Wish we were closer to help! Sending strong White Dog positive energy that you will get the help you need…there are lots of wonderful caring people out there.

Elizabeth and Connor
Elizabeth and Connor
9 years ago

We hope she gets the help she needs! We're too far away to do anything!

Milo and Alfie Marshall
Milo and Alfie Marshall
9 years ago

We hope someone can help (we live in the UK).
We so hope that siamese pregnant cat is OK. We have been thinking about her a lot and sending purrs.