T.G.I.F. – Tis Green

42 Comments on T.G.I.F. – Tis Green

You can tell it’s Spring in the South, but sometimes it feels more like Summer.  Our grass is starting to look like grass again.  So today T.G.I.F. means Tis Green, It’s Fresh!

tgif04222011

I like it, even if Sister Zoe does look totally unimpressed.  By the way, doesn’t Sister Zoe look a lot bigger than me?  She is actually the smallest sister I have, but that fluff makes her look like a big girl.  No Sis, that wasn’t an insult!

So what’s up with you this weekend?  We don’t know what we will be up too.  Our Grandma was in the hospital for almost two weeks and since she is back at her place now my Dad and Mom will be spending lots of time there.  That’s okay, our Grandma is special, just like all Grandmas everywhere.  We’ve got lots to watch out our windows, so we’re pretty happy.  Whatever your plans, be safe and careful, there’s been some nasty weather out n’ about.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Kids love ZooBooks! Get 25% Off any subscription or product. Use Coupon Code CJ25E This coupon is valid through April 30th.

bg02a     vote4baileybillboard

VOTE REMINDER: There are still about 17 who voted for sweet Bailey in the Easter Photo Contest that have not confirmed your vote. Please respond to the email you received with "Confirmed" so your vote can count. Check your spam folder too, just in case.

FYI: You should be able to confirm your vote for Bailey by sending an email to contact@godsc.com and say "I’d like to confirm my vote for Photo #13 Bailey". Thanks!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea
9 years ago

It's green, it's Earth Day, It's all good! Have a great weekend!

Hilary
Hilary
9 years ago

I am so glad your grandmother is home! Have a great weekend!!!

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

we're gonna visit with my human brother and have BBQ's chicken.

My human brothers always said I was f-a-t because like Zoey, my furs were plenteous and floofy. Mom would hold them close to my sides and we would be OK for awhile till the next time. We long haired girls have to put up with teasing sometimes, MOL.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Big hugs and lots of healing purrs to your grandma, handsome Brian!!! Me and Charlie are glad that she's home now! Yay!

Awww sister Zoe has such amazing gorgeous floofy furrs!! Awwww!

Hugs too to lovely Gracie, Dolly and Sascha! Yay for green grass! Take care
x

Marg
Marg
9 years ago

Zoe, you sure are pretty with all that fluff. You look nice looking out that window. It has been nice weather and supposed to be really nice this weekend. Sure glad to hear that Grandma got to come home at least for Easter. We hope she is feeling better. Take care.

Laila and Minchie
Laila and Minchie
9 years ago

Great news your Grandma is home from the hospital!

Zoey looks just like our mom's first kitty, Muffin.

Penny
Penny
9 years ago

Glad to hear you Grandma is home from the Hospital.
Our grass is finally greening up too. – but it's still so cold out and has been raining a week long.

I wanted to get out and catch that Easter Bunny this year – but I don't like going out if it's raining.

Genghis

The Monkeys
The Monkeys
9 years ago

We hope it gets that green here too! The grass looks lovely!

We are glad your special grandma is home! Big purrs that she is 100% soon!

Cindy
Cindy
9 years ago

She does look at bit larger than you, Brian. But, you are a muscular mancat and are sleek!

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
9 years ago

Great photo of you beautiful siblings enjoying some whiffs…We are glad to hear your Grandma is better and hope your parents enjoy a wonderful visit with her…Happy Easter weekend, lovely friends…kisses x3…Calle, Halle, Sukki

Mumsy, Chancy and Co.
Mumsy, Chancy and Co.
9 years ago

Your green grass is looking good and that is a great picture of you looking at the grass. We hope your grandma keeps getting better and better. Enjoy watching out the window this weekend. Hugs and nose kisses

9 years ago

Happy Earth Day!! Enjoy that green grass!! Ours is finally getting green again too!!

We send purrs to your grandma and hope she feels better soon.

Mr. Pip
Mr. Pip
9 years ago

Happy Earth Day! It's not green here – gray and cloudy, but I will use my imagination.

Hope Grandma feels better soon.

Your pal, Pip

Random Felines
Random Felines
9 years ago

Glad your grandma is home – hope she is feeling better soon.

Enjoy some fresh air for us could you?? It is rainy and yucky and chilly here….sigh…

Pup Fan
Pup Fan
9 years ago

So happy to finally see spring! 🙂

Hannah and Lucy
Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

We hope you all have a great Easter and that your Grandma is doing better. We bet you mum is pleased she has moved to live near you all as it makes it better for all of you.
Enjoy your window time and hope you get some window whiffin too.
purrs for Grandma too prrrrrrrrrrr

Amber DaWeenie
Amber DaWeenie
9 years ago

Our grass is purrty green and purrty long and has already been cut 3 times this spring. Hope Dad cuts it this weekend but I is getting losted when I goes in da yard to go potty!

♥I am Holly♥
♥I am Holly♥
9 years ago

We are very glad your grandma is home. Grandmas are so very special! Zoe does look lots bigger but we guess its all the fur! Happy Earth Day!! It's green here…and it's raining again so it will be even greener tomorrow when the sun comes back out!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

*The Old Geezer
*The Old Geezer
9 years ago

Springtime means lots of yummy birds in the backyard 🙂

Cheysuli and gemini
Cheysuli and gemini
9 years ago

It is pretty there. I think there is lots of pretty plants to look at already. We still have rain…

Katnip Lounge
Katnip Lounge
9 years ago

Zoe is big in spirit, too, not just floof! We're glad it greening up, maybe you'll get some fresh grass to nom on.

Good news your Grandma is home! Hopefully she'll be over to scritch you soon.

3 doxies
3 doxies
9 years ago

I just can't get overs how purty Zoe is!
My brudder and sissy looks way bigger cuz of all there hair too:)

puddles

Link Bartholomew
Link Bartholomew
9 years ago

Sister Zoe has a nice lady cat figure. She has floof in all the right places!

Pierro
Pierro
9 years ago

You and your sister look quite happy at the window, enjoying the outdoors and green grass!

bonkbonk

Sparkle
Sparkle
9 years ago

I am glad your grandma human is back home, Brian! I am hoping that my human has stuff to do this weekend, so maybe I can get a little peace.

Catherine
Catherine
9 years ago

We are starting to get a little bit of green grass ~ very enjoyable!

Just like Sister Zoe, I look bigger then I actually am too… yea… that's right…. 😉

Happy Easter Weekend kitties!
xo Catherine

ABBY
ABBY

Zoe
We think you look flooficious!
Brian we are so glad to hear your Grandma is back home and better. We hope your pawrents enjoy all the time in the world with her.
Enjoy your weekend.

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews

Ginger Jasper
Ginger Jasper
9 years ago

I am glad your grandma is back home and I am glad you have a lovely big window to watch out of. Hugs GJ x

Peggy Frezon
Peggy Frezon
9 years ago

What a great perch. Happy Easter to you from me and Kelly!

Mariodacat
Mariodacat
9 years ago

So happy to hear your grandma is home pal. Hope she gets better and better every day. I am going to the pawpawty this weekend, so dat will keep me busy. Enjoy.

Siku Marie, White Dog
Siku Marie, White Dog
9 years ago

This weekend should be a wonderful celebration of life: Earth Day, and Easter. May you feel the awakening of all that is bright and hopeful and new and beautiful. May Easter be blessed with family, joy, traditions, special treats and love.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody
Cat Chat With Caren And Cody
9 years ago

our grass is starting to get green like that too! I am soooo happy!!
Your sister DOES look larger than you but that is cause of her "big hair!!" MOL!
Have a great Easter weekend!

Mr Puddy
Mr Puddy

Brain,
From you told me, Sister Zoe is actually the smallest sister of you ! Now I know why you always have to sacrifice all good spot for all sisters : ) …hee..hee. I won't say a word , Brain. I keep it between you and me : )

I still purrs for your Grandma, Brain..I hope she is doing alright and have a smooth healing.

Hugs
xoxo

Angel and Kirby
Angel and Kirby
9 years ago

We are getting green grass, too! Hope your Grandma is doing better.

Sharon K. Mayhew
Sharon K. Mayhew
9 years ago

You two look lovely enjoying the sunshine. Please send us some. We're really tired of the cold weather.

Have a wonderful Easter with your family. 🙂

Hyacinth
Hyacinth
9 years ago

I love the look on Sister Zoe's face, and she does look quite magnificently floofy 🙂

Hope your Grandma is doing better and hope that being home helps her recover quickly!

Au and Target
Au and Target

That floof is AMAZING!

Spitty-the-Kitty
Spitty-the-Kitty
9 years ago

Hi all you Kitties (and Humans too)! Hope you all have a happy Earth Day & Easter and every day! Zoe *does* look stunning 😉

Batu
Batu
9 years ago

Purrs to Grandma – that is good news. Enjoy your weekend…

OKcats
OKcats
9 years ago

Dang, we're sorry about your Grandma, but we're glad she's finally home and hope she's doing well. It's spring time in Oklahoma, too – nothing on tv but the storm warnings! Bor-ing! We hope you all have a great springy weekend!

Ayla, Iza, and Marley
Ayla, Iza, and Marley
9 years ago

It may be Spring, but our days seem ta alternate between February and June. We wish they would settle down! Enjoy the window viewin…

Sagira
Sagira
9 years ago

We love it when it is nice out to and you can let in the fresh spring air. Ahhhh…so nice.