Commenting on Blogger Blogs

18 Comments on Commenting on Blogger Blogs

Hello Everyone.  Thanks for all the comments on my blog today.  Unfortunately I cannot comment in return.  Blogger keeps eating my comments and then it won’t do anything.  I assume it is quite full from eating all of those comments.  I was able to leave just 3 comments and it quit again.  I’m not ignoring you, I have been reading each of your blogs!

9 years ago

Yeah. Blogger ate my followers list and lots of new people read my Daisy post. I hope they used the top button to follow. Hiss on Blogger.

Mr Puddy
9 years ago

Hooray !!! I’m a lucky one, I got your comment : )
Brain, You might can try again. It was happen with me too ( about 30 min. ) and then it’s work ! Or May be try it tomorrow, You must be tired !
xoxo

Angel and Kirby and Mac

WE have not had any problems! Maybe the time of day Mom lets us blog!

Simba
9 years ago

Brian, I wonder if it has to do with the browser you are using. I am using Safari and have not had any problems commenting. I hope Sunday will bring an improvement for you. Anyway, happy Sunday!

Spitty-the-Kitty
9 years ago

Brian, You are so faithful about commenting you deserve a little rest and don’t need to apologize! We lubz you!

Sharon Mayhew
9 years ago

You look so lovely with that top hat on!

I couldn’t comment at all until this afternoon…I unchecked the stay signed in box and now I can comment…

Have a wonderful safe meeting!

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Blogger has been very very naughty these past few days! Hopefully it’s calmed down now! Have a great Sunday!! Take care
x

Ayla, Iza, and Marley
9 years ago

We know ya read our blog every day. When ya cant, its OK! We know there are some problems with Blogger lately…

Sparkle
9 years ago

Your Blogger issues must be really frustrating, Brian! I too am using Safari for my blog visits and have been able to leave comments. If you are not on a Mac, have you tried switching to Chrome or Firefox?

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz

My followers list reappeared last night, yay! And I never did have problems getting or sending comments.Weird when the net does something different to everyone!

mariodacat
9 years ago

That happened to us a couple of days ago. Could comment on a few blogs, but not all. Then M read somewhere in their help section that you need to clean out the cookies and cache. So she did it, and now we can make comments again. Maybe try it and see if it works for you. Hiss on blogger!

Hilary
9 years ago

how frustrating was this week? I thought the comment issue and the disapearing friend connect were my issues because of my move. I have driven every techno person in my life crazy. Finally one of them figured out that it was a global issue and not a “hilary” issue.

Sagira
9 years ago

Seems like lately blogger has been having a lot of problems. 🙁

Debbie & Holly
9 years ago

We have been having problems for days now. Some blogs will let us comment and then some won’t at all. Our followers disappeared completely yesterday but finally were returned. Blogger must really be very full!! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

jansfunnyfarm
9 years ago

That’s just plain frustrating! So much going on with blogger but seems to be intermittent.

GreatGranny
GreatGranny
9 years ago

Brian, you’re not alone in this. So many of us have the same problem. Maybe it’ll be back to normal soon.
xoxo Kassey and her mom

Caren Gittleman
9 years ago

Hi Brian! do you use IE as your browser? I have heard from a number of others that the problem seems to be tied to IE. I use Google Chrome and haven’t been experiencing that (knock on wood!) Hope everything gets straightened out for you soon! xoxoxo

Pup Fan
9 years ago

Grrr… Blogger’s been a real pain lately!