Tabby Tuesday

52 Comments on Tabby Tuesday

tt05032011

Sometimes you just have to tell it like it is, and Sister Zoe said she thought she could handle this for us today!  You see, Dad was going to spend some time this past weekend mowing our yard.  Usually he does this by riding around on a big noisy metal box with wheels.  We enjoy watching Dad go back and forth and around in circles.

Well, Dad was just getting started and that big noisy metal box with wheels had other ideas.  A lot of white puffy smoke came out of it and Dad got off of it and decided not to push his luck.  He decided to push something else instead.  Yep!  He ended up pushing around a much smaller metal box.  He was huffin’ & puffin by the time he got finished.  But our yard sure looks nice anyways.

So, Sister Zoe is sending a special message today to that big noisy metal box.  Our Dad is too old for that pushing stuff so you best get with the program!!!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection Free Book Offer: Buy 2 Paperbacks, get 3rd FREE – offer expires 5/15/2011! »Barnes & Noble.combg02a     precious02a

Mr Puddy
Mr Puddy
9 years ago

Your Dad was going to mow your yard ? Don't you guys love the jungle ? I do and I'm so happy my dad's evil lawn mower has been sent to get fix, and it took at least 3 weeks to get fix. Now my jungle grow fabulous : )
xoxo

Hilary
Hilary
9 years ago

sister zoe sure has a way with words!

Mr. Pip
Mr. Pip
9 years ago

Oh no! My papa HATES to mow the lawn (and often waits too long)!

Your pal, Pip

Marg
Marg
9 years ago

Gosh, poor Dad. The darn lawn machines are always being norty. Bet that was a ton of work to have to use the small machine. We are sending purrs that the big machine gets fixed soon. Take care.

9 years ago

We hope the big metal box gets fixed!! We like watching our dad ride around on his!!

Eric and Flynn
Eric and Flynn
9 years ago

That wasn't much fun for your dad. We hope the big noisy metal box soon gets fixed. Did you give him lots of snuggles after to help him relax?

Link Bartholomew
Link Bartholomew
9 years ago

Thankfully, Marmie and I live in an apartment, so we don't have to mess with those big metal boxes for now. We are rooting for Precious! The fact that there are only 3 days left is breaking our heart.

Max the Quilt Cat
Max the Quilt Cat
9 years ago

You tell 'em Zoe. You have great command of the situation.

pawhugs, Max

Kea
Kea
9 years ago

That's one thing our mom doesn't have to worry about…our back space is so tiny, a little push mower (the old fashioned roller/blade kind) and grass scissors is all she needs. LOL.

We hope your big metal grass-eating box gets fixed soon!

-Fuzzy Tales

Hannah and Lucy
Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

We hope your dad's noisy machine gets better soon – he must have been so hot having to push the mower round. Did you all cheer him on through the window?
We are purring our best purrs for some kind person to adopt sweet Precious.

Catherine
Catherine
9 years ago

Well who could not listen to a cat giving you the raspberry!!! I hope dad's ride on metal box gets fixed soon!

xo Catherine

CatLadyDiary.com
CatLadyDiary.com
9 years ago

Yeah, riding a big metal box is better than pushin one!

Mariodacat
Mariodacat
9 years ago

Poor dad is right. M & D are going to hire someone to do the yard this year cuz they just can't do it anynore. M said enough already! It was always fun watching them do it though.

Random Felines
Random Felines
9 years ago

Does mechanical things are just trouble sometimes….we hope the big metal box gets it together so your daddy can ride it again!

Penny
Penny
9 years ago

Yesterday must have been the day for those big noisy metal boxes to breakdown.

I hope yours faired better than ours – Sir Knight said our whole engine seized up and now we need a new one.

So they are going out today to look around -I hope they find one before the grass gets so long – I can't see where I'm going. (We don't have a smaller box like you guys.)

Genghis

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Wonderful Sister Zoe!! Me and Charlie hope that big metal box mowing machine gets the message!! Yay for you!!

We are also waving to sweet Brian, Sascha, Gracie and Dolly! Take care
x

3 doxies
3 doxies
9 years ago

OMD…you mean he hads to do manual labor?!?!?!?! So NOT cool cuz then they is too tired to play!
At least he cutted da yard though.

Puddles

Cat
Cat
9 years ago

We hope your Dad's big noisy machine gets fixed soon 🙂

The Cat From Hell
The Cat From Hell
9 years ago

Your Daddy probly had a nice time breathing in all that fresh air! Am me thinks he probably slept pretty good that night too!
Kisses
Nellie

Peggy Frezon
Peggy Frezon
9 years ago

Hope the mower gets fixed. It's a lot of work to keep up the yard. Maybe you need a goat.

Amber DaWeenie
Amber DaWeenie
9 years ago

Hope dat mower cooperates better da next time.

Junior and Orion
Junior and Orion
9 years ago

We have lots of mens that come do that in our yard! Course we share our yard with lots of other peoples, so it's a purrty big yard!

We are purring and purring for Precious to find a great new furever home on time!

Cheysuli and gemini
Cheysuli and gemini
9 years ago

I hope that box soon gets fixed. If not–maybe he will harness you all up to the other one and you'll have to work!!!

Junior and Orion
Junior and Orion
9 years ago

Has there been any interest at all on Precious?

Milo and Alfie Marshall
Milo and Alfie Marshall
9 years ago

We are sending BIG purrs to help Precious. We so hope a loving forever home comes along soon.

SAS....Sammy, Andy and Shelly
SAS....Sammy, Andy and Shelly
9 years ago

What a bummer for your dad!!!!!!!! We are purring it will be fixed before he has to mow again!!!!!!!!!

We have been purraying for Precious and will continue to…..we can't believe she hasn't found a loving home yet.

Love to all of you.

Sparkle
Sparkle
9 years ago

I posted again on Facebook about Precious!

Pepi
Pepi

Little friend Brian,
Thanks for your nice visit
Lots and lots of Purrs from
Xixo

Melody
Melody
9 years ago

Hey sister Zoe…we don't like the noisy metal box either.

You look pretty as ever!! Do you have a boyfriend?

Jude and Marley

Jan's Funny Farm
Jan's Funny Farm
9 years ago

Hmmm, our Jan is definitely too old to be pushing a metal monster around. She's not doing too good in swinging a week whacker either. You think we need to trade them in for models that don't huff and puff and turn red? No? We don't think we'll trade Jan in either.

ArtemisiaFSS
ArtemisiaFSS
9 years ago

Daddy has to use the push mower in the garden cause there isn't room for the riding lawn mower between the flower beds. Daddy got a reel mower (we thinks we spelled it right) for Mommy to use but ………….she is too lazy. Daddy also has to use monsters called weed eaters that you hold by the neck. Those things are very heavy and extremely scary.

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

I got distracted and laughing at ArtemisiaFSS's comment about that weedeater monster and holding it by the neck. Mom is quaking and unable to type.

Amy and The House of Cats
Amy and The House of Cats
9 years ago

Oh we are sorry that the big noisy machine was being so difficult and that your dad had to push the machine thing instead. We hope the one he drives is cooperating next time he tries it!

♥I am Holly♥
♥I am Holly♥
9 years ago

Sister Zoe, that is a good message about pushing a lawnmower. That's hard work!! We hope the other one gets fixed soon and please tell your dad not to mow with the smaller one…too hot, too humid and too much work!! PS: I found out the hard way some years ago by mowing with a little one and ended up in the hospital so I know it's bad!) Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Ginger Jasper
Ginger Jasper
9 years ago

I hope that your dads big metal box gets fixed realy soon. We dont want him getting tired pushing the other around. Take care of him. Hugs GJ xx

littlemissjackie
littlemissjackie
9 years ago

Mr. Brian, it's too bad that your dad's big box with wheels was all smoky. Maybe he will get a new one for Daddy's Day? My dad gets lots of annoyeds when his metal growly things don't work. I hope your dad has had a nice rest after all those exershuns!

Barks and Wiggles,

Jackie

mayziegal
mayziegal
9 years ago

Good job, Sister Zoey! You tell that big box! I bet now that you've put down your paw, it will straighten up and act right. (And I know your dad appreciates you taking up for him, too.)

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Laila and Minchie
Laila and Minchie
9 years ago

That big noisy box is about as noisy as that sucky monster they use inside! Zoe, that face says it all!

Tamago
Tamago
9 years ago

Oh poor dad. I hope the noisy metal box will be fixed soon.
I hope your dad got good napping time after that 🙂

ABBY
ABBY
9 years ago

We hopes yur Dad got da metal box all fixed so he can ride it Dolly!

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews

3 doxies
3 doxies
9 years ago

Hey ya'll…mum saw on da news a doozy of a storm is heading your ways…please STAY SAFE!!!!!!!

Puddles

chloe and Cecil
chloe and Cecil
9 years ago

Sister Zoe, you telled that big, noisy, metal box and gabe it the whats for!

We's sending purrs for the fastest fix of the bigger, more noiser, metal box.
We's still purraying for sweet Precious!

Mumsy, Chancy and Co.
Mumsy, Chancy and Co.
9 years ago

Zoe we are sorry that big box conked out and your dad had to use the smaller one. That happened to Mumsy a couple of times, she was huffin and puffin too. Hope getting the big box operating again will be an easy fix. Hugs and nose kisses

Cara n Crew
Cara n Crew
9 years ago

Hee hee! Zoe, we're sure the big metal mowing machine won't dare break down again after that look of yours!

We have Precious in our purrs, we hope she'll have a furrever home soon.

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and HOllie

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea
(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea
9 years ago

That picture says it all…LOL

Ayla, Iza, and Marley
Ayla, Iza, and Marley
9 years ago

Yeah, TBT's big grass-chopper died and it took awhile ta get it back fixed! He was about ta get the smaller one out.

Spitty-the-Kitty
Spitty-the-Kitty
9 years ago

Aw, Zoe is so dizzgusted with that bad machine. I'll bet it's blades are trembling!

Angel and Kirby
Angel and Kirby
9 years ago

Oh, No! Dad let the smoke out of the big box! That makes boxed very upset and not want to work!

Whisppy
Whisppy
9 years ago

Hahaha. Our daddy doesn't have to push any metal box to keep the yard tidy coz our "yard" is just slighty bigger than our litter box. LOL!

Bailey Be Good!
Bailey Be Good!
9 years ago

Look at that kitty tongue! It's so little!

I told my mommy about Precious and she posted a note about it on her Facebook page. I hope she finds a home soon!

Woofs & hugs,

~Bailey

Hyacinth
Hyacinth
9 years ago

Oh pushing that metal box around the yard is a lot of work…hope you guys helped your dad by giving him cuddles and snuggles once he got back in…

Sagira
Sagira
9 years ago

Sure hope the big metal box is feeling better now and no more smoke is coming out of it.