Tabby Tuesday

33 Comments on Tabby Tuesday

Brian - Tabby TuesdayWell, Ive been in my new Blog Home for just over a week now, and I must say that I am really, really pleased with my new place!  I have gotten tons of emails wanting to know just how I pulled it off and had such a smooth move.  I didn’t do it by myself, I actually had some help from a wonderful company I deal with called BloggerToWP.org.  Honestly, I was worried about losing all my links, all my comments and all my friends.  As you can tell, they made it darn easy.  I contacted them the day after the Blogger meltdown and the following Monday I was all moved and up and running.  Their rates are really reasonable and you can get a free quote by going to their website.  They kept me informed every step along the way and did everything just right.

In the interest of full disclosure, I was so impressed with their service that I became an affiliate.  Any money I make from this relationship, along with the other advertisers on my blog, help fund my rescue efforts.

I hope all of you enjoy your Tuesday, Tabby or not.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Save 15% With PetFoodDirect.com’s Auto-Ship Program

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

We are very impressed with how nice your blog looks and how your links and sidebar made the move so smoothly. We thoughts you had to put everything in manually. How nice that you don’t.

Marg
9 years ago

That is terrific that there is a place like that to move everything for you. They sure did a good job and that is good info to know although I am very happy with my host and blog. Brian, you are looking good. Have a great day.

Chez Cat
9 years ago

Your new site looks fabulous!

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

Brian, I have a WP also, but never thought to move my B;ogger spot to them. My mom’s MSN Spaces, all 5 years of her blog, were moved to WP when MSN tolded their tents and quit the blogs. Mom and I started here on Blogger after the MSN closing and while we maintain a WP blog, we use it more for storage thananything else. Excellent to know you can pay a fee and have things moved seamlessly.

xoxo

Genghis
9 years ago

Your new home here on wordpress is super cool. Glad the move went so easy and you did loss a one of us faithful fans.

Glad there was a company able to help you with all the techy stuff.

Genghis

The Monkeys
9 years ago

We definitely love your new blog, Brian! We think they did a great job!

Debbie & Holly
9 years ago

Brian, thanks for the information. We will check it out. We are already having problems again with Google blogger and leaving comments…again! We love your new home!! Lots of love, Holly & Mom

Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

We think your new bloggie looks great – we thought you would have had a lot of hassle moving but how wrong we were.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Yay for you adorable Brian!! Me and Charlie love love love your blog!!!! But best of all we love your new hat!! Hooorah!
Hello too to gorgeous Dolly, Sascha, Zoe, Gracie and Precious!! Take care
x

Fuzzy Tales
9 years ago

We’re glad the move went so well, Brian! Plus, there’s a lot to be said for great customer service and being in contact with real people, not just sending an email for help into a cyber black hole. 🙂

Random Felines
9 years ago

Good to know – we were afraid we were gonna have to send mom on the hunt for a computer geek to help us move if we decide. Mom likes the idea of us being a .com….gonna have to look into this!! THANKS for the info – and your site looks great.

Angel and Kirby and Mac

That is a very smug look you have today! We don’t blame you. Moving your blog seemed very smooth. Love the new look!

Laila and Minchie
9 years ago

They sure know what they are doing! The new site is great!

Catherine
9 years ago

Your blog really is pretty Brian and I’m so glad everything moved over without a hitch!
xo Catherine

Cheysuli
9 years ago

It looks good but we like to think we’d be a cheaper deal for those who need help–as that’s our business too! 🙂

9 years ago

They did a great job, Brian!! Our mom wants to change our blog template but she’s afraid of losing everything. We’re on WP…we wonder if they could help with that?? (Cheys’ mom also offered to help.)

Hyacinths
9 years ago

Your new site is very cool…and you look quite happy lounging around on this Terrific Tabby Tuesday 🙂 Hugs to you and your sisters (and Mom & Dad too) from me and Da Boyz!

Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats

Your NEW place lookz Spiffy Brian ^..^ we glad you had a Smooooth Tranzition~
Purrrz bud~

Penelope
9 years ago

The only thing me likes about blogger is that it is easier to look at everybody elses blog. Me much prefers my WordPress blog. Me writes my post there and then copies the HTML to Blogger.
I guess me should make up my mind!
Kisses
Nellie

Chancy and Mumsy
Chancy and Mumsy
9 years ago

Good afternoon sweet Brian, we think your new home looks really nice. You are looking mighty good too…nice picture. Hugs and nose kisses

Lisa Co9T
9 years ago

Well you certainly do look well pleased! I didn’t feel a thing and here I am! Well done!
~Lisa Co9T

Abby

Brian
We are so glad that your transition was so smooth, and it’s good to know that there are places out there that are truly helpful.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

Marilia Bavaresco

Have a great Wednesday!

Hendrix
9 years ago

I think it looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. I am very tempted to switch from Blogger. Now we’ve had the issues with IE9 and their incompatibility….sigh.

That is a fun picture Brian

Spitty-the-Kitty
9 years ago

Your Bog looks super-nice Brian (as do you) but I don’t like that strange little mean green face that pops up next to my name, MOL!

Sparkle
9 years ago

They did a really good job, Brian! I don’t blame you for wanting to promote them!

siku marie
9 years ago

They did a fabulous job, Brian! And your new home is so user friendly. We are especially jealous since this is day two in which we can only sporadically leave comments on other Blogger posts…very frustrating.

MQ
MQ
9 years ago

nice new homeblog Brian!!!

mariodacat
9 years ago

Congratulations on the new blog home pal. It looks great too. Blogger has been giving me some fits lately too.

Sagira
9 years ago

That is very cool. Will have to look into it someday when we have some extra funds. Would like to raise money for my rescue to. 🙂

ann dziemianowicz
9 years ago

The site looks great Brian! And easy to comment!

Hilary
9 years ago

Brian, I love your new home too. They did a great job. You did it the smart way by having them handle it all… Not like me 🙂 I reached out to them and they are very nice, and I can tell tell they offer great customer service. Their response time is amazing! I have only one piece left to fix on my site and may use them to do it for me. I am just having the company that services my office’s websites take a look at it first…..

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz

Your new home looks super and glad you were able to find a good ‘moving company’!