Hey everyone, thanks for all the purrs over the weekend, I think I’m feeling some better and hopefully this UTI thing will go away and leave me alone!!!
It was a busy week last week so I have a bit of catching up to do on two awards and a MeMe. First I would like to thank a very cute and kind woofie by the name of Bailey who does blogging over at Bailey Be Good. If you don’t know Bailey, please go by and visit this fun woofie! I was really honored by Bailey by being a cat among woofie friends in the sharing of the Inspiration Award.
Thanks so much Bailey for including me among your special woofie pals, I think you are quite special too!
The great crew over at My Kwee Life shared the Irresistably Sweet Award with me, and they are so cool, so make sure you visit them, especially if yo don’t know them or don’t visit them on a regular basis. Thanks gang, I appreciate it!
As a part of this award I am supposed to tell you 7 pieces of information not commonly known about me, so we’ll try!
- I can be a wee bit of a clutz and have been known to roll of the bathroom cabinets.
- I am a slow eater and often am the last to finish my meals.
- I hate to go in the car, vet or not, I scream about it the whole time.
- My favorite toy is daBird, and I drag it all around the house when I capture it.
- I love to rip and run through the house but have to be careful (see No. 1).
- I love to lay on anything that is pink.
- I’ not really a lap cat, I’d rather sit with you than on you.
Whew, I’m tired after all that! Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!