I hope you had a great weekend, we certainly did! I got my claws trimmed and I sure did enjoy it! I know, I know, my pals think I’m nuts, but I just purr away because I hate getting hung up on stuff and it just feels so much better. Really!
Today is World Cat Day
Since today is World Cat Day and I got a very nice award from my friends Simba and Audrey over at Simba’s Antics, I thought I’d use the occasion to tell you a bit more about me and why I love being a cat. If you, for some strange reason, don’t know Simba and Audrey, please stop by and give them a howdy, they are way cool.
- My favorite color: Well pink of course, my pink bed is my favorite.
- My favorite animal: Beside cats, I’d say squirrels, I can watch them play for hours.
- My favorite number: One, 1…as in the next one that finds a forever home!
- My favorite non-alcoholic drink: Nice fresh and cool water from my ceramic fountain.
- Social Media: Yes, of course. On Twitter I have over 10,000 followers and on Facebook I have over 2,000 friends. I’m also on LinkedIn.
- My passion: Finding forever homes for those that need it.
- Giving or getting presents: I love giving the best, I have all that I need.
- My favorite pattern: Stripes, of course!
- My favorite day of the week: Any adoption day.
- My favorite flower: I like daisies, but I wouldn’t eat them.
I’m also supposed to pass this on to 9 other bloggers, but since I always find that challenging I usually cheat and just say tag, you’re it!!!
Happy World Cat Day!!! Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!