Hello everyone, it’s time for another update on my Mancat Monday Miscellany, and thanks to one of my famous paw slips, I hit publish while I was typing this, so I had to go delete it and start over. It still continues to be way too hot here in the South so we’re carrying over Easy from Sunday throughout the rest of the week.
I know not everyone gets the same updates and sees the same things, so I am including some information that some of you may have seen, but I wanted to make sure that everyone gets to see it.
First up is The 3rd Annual World Cat Day coming up on Monday, August 8th.
How do you purrticipate? It’s easy, on Monday, August 8th, simply publish and post to your own blog any of the following:
- A special photo of your cat(s), your favorite photo(s), old or new.
- A favorite poem about your cat(s), written by you or authored by others.
- A post, a new one, or an old one, a favorite purrhaps.
- A cat story, telling why you love your cat(s).
- Artwork, cartoons, music, whatever your imagination and your heart can create that celebrates, honors and remembers why we all love our cat(s).
- Add a link to your post at the Cat Blogosphere on August 8th so we can all visit you on World Cat Day.
Next up, our friend Goodness Gracie is off to Bora Bora and invites all of us to join her on Thursday, August 4th for a fun time. My sweetie Scylla and I are going and we hope to see you all there!
And lastly, but certainly not leastly, my handsome woofie friend Bailey’s photo career continues to take off. Bailey was chosen to be in Fido Friendly Magazine in their 50th issue for July/August. Bailey was one of 50 to be chosen from the “Show us your dog’s tongue” contest. Congrats to you handsome Bailey!!!
That’s this weeks round up, remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!