T.G.I.F. Tongue Gets

34 Comments on T.G.I.F. Tongue Gets

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!This sure has been a long week, but we did make it to Friday!!!  I want to tell all of our friends that may be in the path of Hurricane Irene to please keep safe and we will all be purring and praying for you.

Today T.G.I.F. means Tongue Gets In Face!!!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!And, as they say, Sister Sascha has it covered fur sure!  So what’s your plans for the weekend?  Honestly, we hope we get to do a whole not of nuttin’, after all, we’ve earned it!  Whatever you do, please be safe and have fun.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Exclusive Online Only Savings EXTRA $5 off Sears.com orders of $50 with code SEARS2011 thru 12/31/11

Marg
9 years ago

Hi there Sascha. We just love seeing you. Are you licking your lips after a yummy treat?? We purring like crazy too for all the people in the path of Irene. Our Mom knows what it is like to run from a hurricane and it is not fun.
Take care and have a super duper day.

Chez Cat
9 years ago

Sister Sascha is so pretty! We’re purring for those in the path of the hurricane, too!

Tom the Church Cat
9 years ago

Miss Sascha, it’s good to see you and I like the cleverness of TGIF! I never thought about that!

Enjoy your weekend, too and stay safe above all.

Hugs,
Tom
xoxo

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

Sasha we hopes you are going to enter the Slurp Contest, you can go to Frankie’s to read about it https://frankiefurterprice.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-to-school-blogville-bash.html

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

Sascha, we are sorry we misspelled your name. Mommy has a friend named Sasha and they sound the same to us so we gets confused. We loves your tongue picture and we will try to do better spelling your name correctly.

PS: Mommy can’t spell Karol correctly either cause she grew up spelling it with a K cause that is how her cousin spells her name.

Catherine
9 years ago

Keeping our fingers and paws crossed that no one gets hurt in the bad weather!
xo Catherine & Banjo

Max the Quilt Cat
9 years ago

You be safe too… We were very lucky and Irene went right past us yesterday and was far enough out to sea that we only got a little wind and a little rain. But now we are purring for all of you who live north of us……… STAY INSIDE>>>> and no window whiffies till it’s over….

pawhugs, Max

Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

Sascha are you giving your pretty nose a wash – did you get some of your tasty dinner
on it!!

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Oh sister Sascha!! Gorgeous beautiful and ever so unique and lovely sister Sascha!!! Awwww that’s a great skill there with your tongue! Yay!!!

Hugs too to lovely Brian, Gracie, Dolly, Zoe and Precious!

Me and Charlie are purring and praying for all those in Irene’s path! Take care
x

Random Felines

oooo – that is great tongue!!! MOL

Angel and Kirby and Mac

We are purring for all our east coast friends, too

mariodacat
9 years ago

That is a great tongue on a bootiful girl. I hope you are not close to the hurricane too, tho I know it will affect your state. Stay safe pal

Penelope and Kozmo
9 years ago

Sasha looks beauteous and that tongue is perfect! We too is purraying for all those in the path of Irene. And
Have a grrreat weekend!
Kisses
Nellie

Cat Mandu
9 years ago

I love your beautiful furs, Sasha. You are very speshul.
I hope I don’t turn into a scardy cat when Irene gets here. I may end up curling up next to Mom.

Layla Morgan Wilde
9 years ago

We’re bracing ourselves for the tail end of hurricane Irene this weekend near NYC and our mom wrote an article about pet tips for weather emergencies today.
Sascha, we see you need no help cleaning your own sweet nose. Happy TGIF!

Bossy Betty
9 years ago

Here’s hoping for the weekend of nuttin’! Yeah! Let’s take naps!

Amber DaWeenie
9 years ago

Yes….every buddy be safe dis weekend. GO AWAY, IRENE!

Cheysuli
9 years ago

A whole lotta nothing sounds like a plan to me!

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

Sascha, you beautiful girl..has my gentleman man cat Spitty seen you yet? I would sure have some serious competition.

Oui Oui
9 years ago

Hope you are safe too! And have lectricity. I’m worried bout the crabs in the bay by our house too. They are delishus.

Emma and Buster
9 years ago

Sascha is one bootiful girl. Buster thinks so highly of her.

We’ll be napping a whole lot this weekend. Tis expected to be a little warmer around here.

Julia Williams
9 years ago

Very cute tongue shot! I’ve never caught one of those myself. Hope you all have a great weekend! 🙂

Whisppy
9 years ago

Oooppss!!! Your tongue looks stuck on your nose, Sister Sascha! MOL!

We have nothing planned for the weekend either. Probably just laze around doing NOTHING. Bliss.

Sparkle
9 years ago

I do that when I am expecting cat treats!

Sagira
9 years ago

Yep, she can touch her nose. 🙂

Debbie & Holly
9 years ago

Sister Sascha is always looking so pretty! Her furs and colors are unique and very beautiful!! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

Athena
9 years ago

Sascha, you are looking so beautiful! Our weekend plans are to hunker down and wait out Irene!

siku marie
9 years ago

Sascha, you make touching your nose to your tongue look easy…most humans can’t do it! Our Momma looked REALLY silly trying!

Kwee Cats
9 years ago

Sister Sascha looks like she got into the NomNoms! Hey, you guys stay safe okay? We sure are worried for all our friends who live out your way. Just take care, please. And let us know how you are doing when you can.
(((hugs)))

Tillie & Georgia

Ooooooo!!!!!!
Nice tongue!! Good for cleaning your nose too 😉
We will be napping lots this weekend. We sneak on the computer
and try to visit our friends while Mom is away,heehee
Purrs Tillie & Georgia

Devoted to Willow
9 years ago

Sascha that is some tongue action. Mom is going school shopping at the Staples which is close to a pet store I am sending signals to get some toy from there.

Mark's Mews
9 years ago

VERY impressive nose-licking! Couldn’t do it better ourselfs…

Sweet Purrfections
9 years ago

Thankfully, Irene missed Charleston which is where Truffle is still living. She is scheduled to come live with me next Sunday, September 4, so this weekend, I’ll be getting her new forever home ready for her!

Mom Paula

Batu Khan
9 years ago

Lovely to see you Sascha….stay safe over the weekend! xx