Sister Saturday with Zoe

39 Comments on Sister Saturday with Zoe

Adopt cats, we deserve it!Adopt cats, we deserve it!Finally, it’s my turn!  I’m Zoe, and I’m the smallest one of the bunch here at Brian’s Home.  I’m so small I couldn’t even get a Y on my name.  Really, I’m only almost 6 pounds, but my fluff makes me look lots bigger than I really am.   I am the mysterious one, nobody really knows where I came from, it seems I just appeared at PetSmart one day.

Sister Gracie and I were adopted on the same day.  Actually, I wasn’t expecting to get a home that day at all.  I was just minding my own business playing under one of the food bins in the kitty room at PetSmart.  The next thing I knew I was in a carrier and was being toted off.    When we got to our new home Sister Gracie and I were each in our own private rooms, and that was so much nicer than what I was used to.  Our rooms each had pretty high screens up in our doorways so we could look out.  My Dad is not too short and those screens were as tall as he is.   There was an opening at the top of the screen, way up there.  Let me tell you, that was one heck of a leap, but on the third day I got my wiggle butt on, then up and over.  I headed downstairs to see what was going on.  I had a new home, I sure didn’t want to stay in just one room.  Brian greeted me, and Sister Blondie, I mean Sascha, ran from me…heehee.  So, there were 4 of us kitties here at that time.  I had lots of fun chasing Sister Sascha, but darn, she doesn’t run from me any more.

I know Brian has told you how much he loves to be brushed, well, me too!  I just can’t get enough brushing.  I do lick my furs alot.  Dad thought he had figured out the food I was allergic too, and I was fine for a couple of weeks, but now I’m itching again.  So we’re still working on solving this riddle of mine.  Hey, Brian has assigned me a couple of jobs too.  You’ve likely seen a picture or two of me with the toy bed.  I am the official keeper of the toys.  I have to make sure they are all accounted for and that they are in all the right places.  I also have one other job, I’m the official Purrsonal Trainer of Brian’s Home.  It’s my duty to chase everyone from time to time to make sure they are in great physical shape.  It also helps to do this when they least expect it too, you know, so I can test their reflexes.  Not only am I very good at my jobs, I really enjoy them, lots!

One other thing before I go, my Mom calls me her puppy,  because I follow her all through the house, where ever she goes, I go with her.  Mom is my special human, but Dad is pretty cool too.

Okay,  Brian is giving me the High-Tail sign, so remember, adopt cats, we serve it!!!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!  Bye-bye all!

Pamper your pet at Pet Care Choice.

Rumbles
Rumbles
9 years ago

A lovely story of your gotcha day!!

Marg
9 years ago

Oh Zoe, we love hearing your story. You sound like you keep things hopping around there. Poor Sascha. Don’t pick on her too much. We are very fond of her. Loved hearing your story. Hope all of you have a super week end. Take care.

Rosabel
8 years ago
Reply to  Marg

Superior thinking demosntraetd above. Thanks!

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

Zoe, I LOVE hearing gotcha days! You are a little girl. You’re like me where all that floof makes us look much bigger than we are.

I wish I had a sisfur to chase me and let me chase her too. It woud be fun to have a kitty sisfur. I gots 3 furless brothers. You lucky. MOL.

xoxox

Hilary
9 years ago

Oh Sister Zoe… I love this story…. You had a great gotcha day… And I love how your mom calls you her puppy…. so cute… Can you do me a favor & thank Brian from me… The fairy Hobmother visited me, after I commented on his post the other day….

Tom the Church Cat
9 years ago

Hooray for gotcha days! We just found out a good friend is a Petsmart cleaner/cuddler in Michigan! We were so excited ’cause she’s doing what she loves. Yes, you do look bigger with the floof and if you follow your mom around, you definitely have Maine coon in you (like me), hehehe! Beautiful girl, have a great day!

Tom & mom Julie

Kitcaboodles
9 years ago

Very nice to meet you Sister Zoe, you are what we call in our household ‘fluffilicious’!! =^..^=

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Awwwwww sweet sister Zoe!!! You may be small but your personality is BIG! Me and Charlie think you are doing a most wonderful job being your sisters’ and brother’s personal trainer – keeping them fit by chasing after them! LOL! Awwwww you’re adorable!!! Yay for your mum and dad!!

Hello too to sweet Brian, Sascha, Dolly, Gracie and Precious! take care
x

Max the Quilt Cat
9 years ago

Great post, Zoe. I loved reading about your gotcha story… Pretty cool for sure.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Cindy Dodd
9 years ago

What a nice story! It’s so nice to learn more about you. If you are so small, how on earth did you get over that gate?

Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

We love hearing Gotcha Stories that have furry happy endings like yours Sister Zoe. Is Sister Gracie telling us her story soon.

Fluffy and Heather
9 years ago

I was going to say that your fluff makes you look a lot bigger than you are. All the better for when trouble’s around. You can puff yourself up nice and big, and make yourself look intimidating! Thanks for sharing your Gotcha Story. The ones with happy endings always give us hope that there are good and loving homes for other kitties out there.

Catherine
9 years ago

You must get brushed a lot Zoe because your fur always looks nice and shiny and fluffy! You are beautiful!

Happy Saturday!
xo Catherine

9 years ago

Thank you for sharing your Gotcha story with us, Zoe! We always like knowing more about our friends. 🙂

We hope you, Brian, your sisters and your mom and dad have a great weekend!

Oui Oui
9 years ago

Zoe, you have such beautiful furs! We really enjoyed your Gotcha Story. They are the best stories of all. Its great you enjoy your job. I enjoy mine too. I shred cardboard and inspect all boxes and bags coming in to make sure they are safe to use. Its a big job too.

Katnip Lounge
9 years ago

We giggled over the fact you’re to tiny for a “Y”!! We think your cattitude more than makes up for you petiteness…and you keep your pawrents in line! WTG, zippy Zoe!

Layla Morgan Wilde
9 years ago

We loved hearing your story. Zoe, you may be small but your heart is big and beautiful.

Whisppy
9 years ago

That is such a lovely story! You do look rather large because of all your floof. 🙂

Hey! Precious Cam has moved! Was it intentional?

Spitty the Kitty
9 years ago

What a good Gotcha Day story, Zoe. A ‘Y’ would just be superfluous anyway–pfft!

Tamago
9 years ago

Hi Zoe, I loved your post! I did not know you are so tiny that you did not get “Y” 🙂
Sounds like you are very active and it’s great to keep everyone in a good shape! I hope you solve your itching problem soon.
Have a happy Caturday!

Selina
Selina

Zoe!

Nice to meet you! I’m Selina the Uniocular kitty! You’re BEAUTIFUL!

My purrs to Brian & the rest of your furramily … and your hooman …

Selina

Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey

Zoe – what a pretty girl you are! We have a Zoey too, but she did get a “y” on her name – I think she is even smaller than you, but she has a purr-sonality the size of a wild leopard!! We love little kitties and your size does not keep you from having such an important job – gate keeper to the toys!! Wow! Happy Caturday!

Sparkle
9 years ago

It’s nice to know more about you, Zoe! It sounds like you are just about the same size as me!

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

Hi Sister Zoe, we are a lot alike you just weigh one pound more then me. I weigh 5 pounds. And we chase our siblings to keep them in shape and we has lots of furs. In fact Mommy says that probably at least 1 pound of my weight is just FUR. ~Arty Mouse (when she is being snarky she says another pound is my ego)

Abby

Hai Sister Zoe
You are a teeny tiny girl. We all think it is all that extra exercise you get that keeps you so trim and slim. We hope that your Dad (and we know he will) find the best food for you so you won’t itch. Remember have fun this weekend!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Fraidy Cats!
9 years ago

Hi Zoe! oh, we enjoyed learnin more about you! It sounds like you have the two best chores in the house! 😀 Have a great weekend!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Amber DaWeenie
9 years ago

Zoe, I loved getting to nose you better. Have a real nice weekend!

Marilia
9 years ago

Zoe, I loved so much your post, especially “my Mom calls me her puppy”!
You´re a beautiful and cute girl!
Kisses

Athena
9 years ago

Zoe, I loved getting to know more about you, pretty floofy girl! What a great gotcha day story.

Eric and Flynn
9 years ago

You are a dainty little girl Zoe. We enjoyed reading about how you were Gotcha’d.

9 years ago

That’s a great gotcha story, Zoe! Our Zoey loves to be brushed, too!!

Cheysuli
9 years ago

What a lucky cat you were to get such a good home. And such a brave girl to go out and explore like you did!

Grrreta
9 years ago

Zoe, you are adorable! We are so happy you magically appeared at PetSmart and got such a wonderful forever home. Your family is very lucky to have such a talented kitty to be the toy keeper and personal trainer. Your jobs sound very fun.

Angel and Kirby and Mac

Zoe, we love hearing your story. We hope all of you had a great Saturday!

Bailey
9 years ago

Awww, Zoe! I loved reading your story. I also think your name is pretty, even without the ‘Y.’ I’m so glad you found a furever home! 🙂

Woofs & hugs for a wonderful weekend! <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Cheyenne-Millie
9 years ago

Looks at all that fur!! Lovely!

Happy Gotcha Day! Hey! My mom is special to me too!

You be nice to your sister… ok??

Momo
9 years ago

We love to hear the gotcha stories. We also like your job designations, especially Purrsonal Trainer. Heheheeeeee.

You are a small kitty, aren’t you? Even lighter than me. I am just on 7 lbs.

Sagira
9 years ago

Always great to hear about you guys. 🙂

GreatGranny
GreatGranny
9 years ago

Sweet Zoe, you’re so blessed to be gotcha’d at the pet store, a sweet story . And you jumped over that tall gate. You’ve got a lotta spring in the rear. Keeping effurbuddy in shape must be a job, but sumbuddy has too, right?
xoxo Kassey