T.G.I.F. – This Group

42 Comments on T.G.I.F. – This Group

Adopt cats, we deserve it!Usually the week seems to drag on, but for some reason this one went really quick for me.  We are at Friday, and darn happy about the weekend being here, whether it got here quick or slow.  I was trying to tell Sisters Dolly and Zoe what they needed to get done before the weekend starts, but they just don’t seem to remember anything I tell them…imagine that!  So today, T.G.I.F. means This Group Is Forgetful.

Adopt cats, we deserve it!So what ya got planned this weekend?  I’m hoping, really, that I can get my claws trimmed again.  They are getting a bit stickified and it would be wonderful to get them clipped down a bit.  I know, y’all think I’m nuts, but I like it…lots!  Other than that, we’re hoping for cooler enough evenings to get some window whiffin in.  Just have fun, and be safe, no matter what you’re doing!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Exclusive Online Only Savings EXTRA $5 off Sears.com orders of $50 with code SEARS2011 thru 12/31/11

Simba
9 years ago

Have a great weekend: I hope your folks get some extra time off to help you window whiff.

Marg
9 years ago

We hope it will be cooler this week end but I don’t think it is going to be but next week is going to be great so all you kitties should get some good window whiffin. I bet you are looking forward to that. Hope all of you have a terrific weekend. Take care.

Hannah and Lucy
9 years ago

We hope you all get plenty of window whiffin and Brian we hope your claws get clipped.

Whisppy
9 years ago

We hope you get your cooler evenings this weekend, Brian. Have a great weekend!

Hilary
9 years ago

We are just keeping our paws crossed for an uneventful weekend… last weekend was eventful enough for us!

Cindy Dodd
9 years ago

That photo is a study in beauty! Such differences in color and style. We live on Cape Cod and being Labor Day weekend with the traffic, we probable won’t be able to get out of our yard!

Fuzzy Tales
9 years ago

Our mom wishes you’d teleport over and show us that nail trimming is nothing to be upset about!

Have a great weekend, all of you!

Sweet Purrfections
9 years ago

Have a great weekend! I’m heading up to Charlotte for the football game and when I get home from playing the piano at church, Truffle will be here!!!

Mom Paula

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
9 years ago

Awwww sisters Dolly and Zoe are just so pretty and floofy!!! Me and Charlie hope they remember what needs to be remembered! 🙂

Have a wonderful weekend too sweet Brian, Precious, Sascha and Gracie! Take care
x

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

Don’t forget the prom tomorrow. Getting your claws trimmed today would be a purrfect way to prepare for it. ~Your, Scylla

Random Felines
9 years ago

We are hoping for some window whiffin too. And mom said the hunt starts tonight for the nail clippers….guess that means we have all day to hide them. 🙂 Have a great weekend!!!

Catherine
Catherine
9 years ago

Wishing for you kitties purrfect whiffin weather!
xo Catherine and Banjo

Angel and Kirby and Mac

you have a hard job, Brian, keeping all your sisters in line

Pip
Pip
9 years ago

Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Your pal, Pip

Max the Quilt Cat
9 years ago

I do love that…. this group is forgetful… hee hee… good one. Have a great weekend and hope your dad clips your claws…

pawhugs, Max

9 years ago

Have a great holiday weekend. TW is still getting back on schedule after being away. Enjoy your window whiffies; I’ll enjoy mine.

Debbie & Holly
9 years ago

Beautiful photo of gorgeous kitties!! Have a wonderful weekend! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

Hansel
9 years ago

we have daddeh home for 4 whole days! we are planning trouble! i mean, cuddles! cuddles!

Layla Morgan Wilde
9 years ago

So cool having all three together. We’re going to the prom and Momo’s birthday party and whatever else we can rustle up for fun.

Cat's Cats
9 years ago

Enjoy the long weekend kids and all the wiffin’ !!!

Cheysuli
9 years ago

I hope you get cooler weather. Now that the kids are in school here, it’s supposed to finally get warm like summer!

Kika
Kika
9 years ago

Que lindo os tres juntinhos ,gostei de ver
Brian acho que não percebeste bem a minha postagem….
Bom fim de semana
Ronrons da amiguinha
Kika

Xixo and Pepi
9 years ago

Enjoy your weekend, little friend Brian
Lots of Purrrrrs from
Pepi and Xixo

Athena
9 years ago

Haf a great weekend! I hope you get your claws clipped! Mama wishes I were more like you in that regard.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

We hope you have some good clippy claw time!! Enjoy your weekend!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Oui Oui

Oui Oui
9 years ago

Brian, you are a sweetie! We all love our claws of doom here and wouldn’t want any one to touch them! Get some good whiffing in!

Katnip Lounge
9 years ago

We like Fridays cuz Mommy goes back to work and we get breakfast ON TIME. Finally.

Luna Kitty
9 years ago

It’s cooling off here from Summer here on the Maine coast already. Even the breeze can be a bit chilly when window whiffin! I hope you can whiff some to and get Bird TV with smell-o-vision, too! 😀

mariodacat
9 years ago

Leave it to the girls to get out of the work pal. Sigh! Guess they just want to be treated like princesses.

Sparkle
9 years ago

My human will be spending a lot of time at a film festival nearby in Hollywood, so I am looking forward to some peace and quiet!

Tom the Church Cat
9 years ago

I like your different TGIFs. If I remember, I’ll try to come with one about myself and see if I can make a funny out of it for my next Friday’s post. Let’s see..

Julie says..how ’bout “Tom Goes Into Fits?” hahahaha
Ahhhh, let’s see.. “The Girl Is Fanciful?”

We’ll get this all worked out over the weekend, Brian.

Tom & Julie
xoxo

Abby
9 years ago

We bet you will all have the purrfect weekend!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
9 years ago

Have a wonderful restful weekend and maybe next week late..WE might get some window whiffies too. xoxoxox

Julia Williams
9 years ago

That is nice for your hoomin that you like getting your claws clipped. My three are less than thrilled and I usually have to catch them during a nap.

Tillie & Georgia
9 years ago

What fine looking kitties you are !!! have a fun weekend!!!
We will too because Mom comes home Saturday and it is a long weekend 🙂 woohoo!!!
Purrs Tillie & Georgia

Patsy
8 years ago

At last! Somhetnig clear I can understand. Thanks!

Sagira
9 years ago

my kitty sisters had to get theirs done last night, they were not too happy about that.

9 years ago

Brian, we do think it’s kinda weird that you like your nails cut! We hate when ours get cut! Have a great weekend!!

Spitty-the-Kitty
9 years ago

The Human says she has to disagree about this week going fast. She says it was movin’ like molasses for her.

I say, What’s a “week”?

Katz (And Other) Tales

We love your TGIF acronyms, Brian. Is there is Master Cat list of them somewhere?

Kwee Cats
9 years ago

Whew, yes! We glad this week done too! Yup, it wents kinda fast. Our Mumsy ended up going to three different doctor appointments and has-in to learn how to inject hers-self with Insulins! We say yuck! We so behind on our friends blogs and visiting! This weekend, we gonna try and chillaxe out, but Mumsy also gots to gets us all catches up too! Whew! We sure hopes you guys has a good longer weekend!