Tabby Tuesday

36 Comments on Tabby Tuesday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!My long haired, short haired, curly haired tabby Sister Zoe managed to grab one of the few sunpuddles around before any of the rest of us could get there.  As it happens, the sunpuddle was on what is called a TV Tray.  Now I’ve been here for a while and I’ve never, ever seen a TV on that tray.  So I asked Dad about it, and he said it is a tray for eating while watching the TV.  I don’t think he meant that the TV was eating the tray while the humans sat and watched, but that is sure what it sounded like.  Silly humans!

Well, so much for the sunpuddles, it’s been raining here since yesterday and we’ve been under a flood watch.  Some areas have gotten 4 to 6 inches of rain.  The weather human on the TV said it was raining cats and dogs, but I looked outside and I think he was wrong, I didn’t see one cat or one dog.  Maybe he is the same silly human that invented that silly tray for the TV to eat on!

Gotta run, remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Please continue to vote for Kitten Action Team, we slipped from 3rd Place to 4th place. Thanks.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!
Vote Here Daily

Kitten Action Team
Fountain Inn, SC

20% Off Simple Solution Cleaners, Pet Stain & Odor Removers. Code: SIMPLE20

Blueshell
8 years ago

Nice blog you have here.
But I can’t adopt cats: see, I have 2 dogs….

But I like cats..I do!!!

Mark's Mews
8 years ago

TBT eats from a “TV Tray” too, but he sets it to the side so we can sit on his lap. Sometimes we gets bits of the meat from his dinner. Yesterday it was turkey with GRAVY on it!

Catherine
8 years ago

Those sunpuddles seem few and far between now-a-days. A kitty has to soak them up when they can!
xo Catherine

Marg
8 years ago

Too funny, TV’s eating trays and cats and dogs coming out of the sky. You kitties had a very funny day. It actually was raining hard enough to be cats and dogs yesterday. Hope you all didn’t float away. We almost did. Mom had to boat over to the neighbors. Take care.

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
8 years ago

Sister Zoe, we have had 5 inches of rain since Sunday morning. It isn’t raining right now but we’re supposed to have flurries today.

That tray fits a cat perfecty so you can be carried comfortably to another sun puddle.

Susan Fields
8 years ago

TV trays and raining cats and dogs? Silly humans!

Whisppy

We’ve voted!
Some humans here have actually said raining hippos and rhinos. HIPPOS! How silly can they get?

CCL Wendy
8 years ago

How wonderful to see Sister Zoe! It seems it’s been awhile since we’ve seen her. The sun really warms up her beautiful furs. They fairly glow!

Brian, you are really funneh! I just love your sense of humour.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

That’s a lot of rain! Me and Charlie hope the weather eases up a little!! We hope flooding doesn’t happen! We have everything crossed for you all!

Awww sister Zoe!! You are so fantastically floofy!! We love your fabulous furrs! Hugs too to adorable Brian, Precious, Dolly, Sascha and Gracie. Take care
x

Max the Quilt Cat
8 years ago

TV tray…. hee hee…. love it. Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

Floofy Sister Zoe – we bet your furs will keep you warm this winter – they look so lush.
We hope you get back up the list with Kitten Action Team – we have voted every day for them.

Fuzzy Tales
8 years ago

Sister Zoe was very clever to get the sun puddles before all the rain started! We hope you won’t get as much as they’re predicting and that you don’t have any water issues in your house.

We’re off t vote now, Brian!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra

What do tv’s eat???????

Stay safe and dry and we are purring the sun will come out for you soon.

Random Felines
8 years ago

We have those trays, but they mainly stay in their home-stand. We don’t have any sun here either…and we are tired of the rain.

mariodacat
8 years ago

Zoe – you are looking good on that TV tray. I can see why you like it – sun puddle and it just fits you.

Angel and Kirby and Mac

We would love to see the TV eat those trays. Maybe we could get rid of some of ours!

Penelope
8 years ago

Zoey is glowy! And humans is strange animals. They always says things that makes no sense.
Kisses
Nellie

8 years ago

A TV tray? Now my peeps have some weird stuff but no TV tray. Maybe the tray is for eating the TV? Nah. Too big. It’s raining here today. No work being done on the blue tarp house.

diddleymaz
diddleymaz
8 years ago

@Blueshell, unless your dogs have a special problem of course you can adopt a cat or two, we always have both and they get along fine, its usually the cats that are the boss!
Brian, in welsh the saying is Mae hi’n bwrw hen wragedd a ffyn, which means its raining old women and sticks!

Cheysuli
8 years ago

My humans have table they can eat in front the television on–it’s a coffee table that lifts up so they do not need TV trays…

cate
8 years ago

Wow love all that fluffiness Sister Zoe. When I see a tummy like that I usually give it a kiss – did that to Milly last night and she bit my ear!

KIPPY MARRIE
8 years ago

Olá Brian … Linda foto. Todo fofo. Eu voltei das férias com meus Avós e mamãe colocou umas fotos de minhas aventuras em meu bloguinho. Espero que gostem.
Te espero lá. Estou com saudades.
Aus da amiguinha doguinha …

KIPPY

Sparkle
8 years ago

Humans are weird – cats certainly know enough to stay out of the rain, and when it is raining as hard as it is at your place, even dogs won’t go out in it! So how could it possibly be raining cats and dogs?

Marilia

Kisses kisses Zoe!
Marilia & Bavarescats

Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats

Sister Zoe Lucky to find sunspot,,, theze dayz iz rare and unusual find ^..^ We had couple nice dayz,,, but it’z back to da rainpuddlez fur us too :((((((
Wishing you Lotz of SunSpotz ~

Laila and Minchie
8 years ago

Nope! Looks to be a kitty tray to us!

8 years ago

It’s been raining here too, Brian. So much that mom says she’s gonna hafta build an ark!!

Karen Jo
8 years ago

I like what Laila and Minchie said about that being a kitty tray that Zoe is lying on. I ‘m glad that she found a sun puddle. Ours are about to go away this weekend to make way for snow. I hope your rain lets up and you don’t get flooded.

GrammyMouseTails
8 years ago

you are one funny tabby today Brain! maybe dad can move the tray to every sunpuddle!
and put up a few so no one is left out. Zoe looks very regal in the sunpuddle.

8 years ago

Haha. Brian, you make us laugh, pal! We think sister Zoe looks beautiful in that sun puddle. We hope tomorrow brings better weather, and lots of sunpuddles for youa nd your sisters. 🙂

We voted!

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

That’s a pretty fancy TV tray, Brian. All the ones my Human has seen are kind of cheapie ugly metal things. Anyway, the important part was the sunpuddle. Sorry it’s gone. And sorry Zoe stole it all while it was there.

Fraidy Cats
8 years ago

Yow! human language and expressions sure can be silly, huh Brian? Zoe looks like she is enjoying that sunpuddle. We hope you all stay safe and the sun returns soon! Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

siku marie
8 years ago

I think every human comes with a set of TV trays because we’ve got ’em, too! Sister Zoe looks very dramatic in her sunpuddle…hope the rains stop soon and there is no flooding.

The Purr Diaries
8 years ago

Sister Zoe aren’t you just lovely?! Hope the rain has cleared up now! :o)

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

The TV tray makes a much better cat bed for catching sunpuddles. It is raining very hard here too and we are forecast gales overnight.

Sagira
8 years ago

Wonder why they always say it is raining cats and dogs when it really isn’t. Silly humans.