Sister Saturday with Zoe

34 Comments on Sister Saturday with Zoe

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Yes, it’s me Zoe, and I’m still the keeper of the toys and if anyone wants to play they have to check with me first.  Well, not really, but I do know if one is missing or out of place.  Trust me, I know!

I really have to tell you, but don’t tell him I said this, but Brother Brian really is a very kind brother.  I can’t believe I said that!  I was complaining, just a little, that I was not on the blog that often and I thought that Brother Brian was ignoring me as usual.  But this week I’ve been on here four times.  I guess he does listen to me every now and again after all.  I will have to come up with a way to properly thank him.  I know, maybe I’ll let him sit on his throne for a while.  Maybe not.  That would be to obvious.  Maybe I’ll let him have my treats.  Oh, wait a minute, I’m the only one here who doesn’t like treats (really), so that won’t work.  I’ve got it!  I’ll go one whole day without chasing him, yes, that’s it.  He will probably appreciate that too.

Hey, Brother Brian is headed this way, so I have to get to the throne.  Y’all take care and I’ll see you next time.  Sister Zoe over and out!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!  More Forever Homes More Often!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Wow, what a horde of toys you have there, Sister Zoe!

Marg
8 years ago

Sister Zoe, it has been fun seeing you all this week. That sure is nice of Brian to let you have the spotlight for a little while but you really should let him have his throne back. Maybe Dad will have to get another throne, then your house will be like ours, no room for hooooomans. Have a great week end and stay dry.

Admiral Hestorb
Admiral Hestorb
8 years ago

Sister Zoe, you are a wonderful Housekeeper and you have everything under control. I like the way you operate. All I have is mom to boss around.

xox

8 years ago

Brian, I forgots to change the reply info. It’s really me, Katie.

Catherine
8 years ago

That as a lot of wonderful toys you kitties have ~ enough to keep you entertained all day. No chasing each other needed. 😉
xo Catherine

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Awwww gorgeous Sister Zoe!! You are doing a fantastic job as Keeper of Toys! Yay! Me and Charlie hope you get to sit on the throne today too!

We also hope sweet Brian will appreciate not being chased today! LOL!

Hugs too to adorable Dolly, Precious, Sascha and Gracie! take care
x

Harry Spotter
8 years ago

Look at all those toys!!! Good thing they have you to keep an eye on them. have a great weekend sweetie.

Diane@BibliophileBytheSea

WOW, that is a lot of toys! Spoiled fur babies, but so deserving:)

Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey

Zoe – you sure are a very kind and thoughtful kitty!! Plus, we really love your name!

Angel and Kirby and Mac

It is a very important job being toy keeper! You do a good job!

The Chair Speaks
8 years ago

Wow! Look at that mountain of toys you’ve got. It’s bigger than you!

Father Tom
8 years ago

Sister Zoey, you are so cute sitting there guarding the toys! Yes, Brian as a brother must be pretty special. Not chasing him is an excellent idea!

Thanks for stopping by to wish Julie a happy birthday yesterday. It was fun!

Hugs,
Tom, mom Julie & Mittens

Sweet Purrfections

What a bunch of toys!

Mom Paula is meeting Marg for lunch Wednesday in Anderson and wondered if your parents would like to join them.

Truffle and Brulee

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

You must be very busy Zoe looking after all those toys as well as Brian’s throne.

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

Share and share alike. All is well at your house.

Whisppy
8 years ago

Oh my gosh. What a LOT of toys you have! We think Brian secretly likes being chased by you so I don’t think he’ll appreciate it if you stopped…Maybe you could give him a bath instead?

BlueShell

well…I won’t tell him…
Bt…may I play? Come on…let me play….
Nice Zoe…dear Zoe…just today…ok?

Kiss
BShell

Jacqueline
8 years ago

You guys have an impressive toy collection, gorgeous Zoe and we’re sure it’s hard work watching over them, precious girl!…Happy weekend, sweet friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

Sparkle
8 years ago

Maybe you can convince your human to get Brian his own throne. Because obviously, that one is yours.

Tracy
8 years ago

Zoe, personally I think if you share some of your treats with Brian and perhaps a nice warm spot in the sun, that might be pay enough?

Mumsy and Furkids
8 years ago

Sweet Zoe you look as if you do a mighty fine job as toy keeper. You are sure a beautiful one. Keep up the good work. Hugs and nose kisses

Cheyenne-Millie
8 years ago

I am jealous! Here, mom is the keeper of the toys!

Zoe! Don’t forget to be nice to Brian!

Abby
8 years ago

Sister Zoe is it always good to give credit where credit is due. Your brother is a very good brother.

Thank you for your caring words on Abby.They are so appreciated at this time when the Mom is freaking out over her illness.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

Hi Zoe, we know you helped Brian come up with the purrfect answer to Scylla’s question. You saved his bacon. That was a good way to repay him for letting you be on the blog more. Scylla LOVED his reply!!!!!!! ~Arty, Fen & Socks

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

Brian is a very nice brother to give you lots of blog time.

MaxtheQuiltCat
8 years ago

Zoe… that throne is pretty special. I can see why you’re always trying to be the one to sit on it. The boys over here want one like it in the worst way. Enjoy.

pawhugs, Max

8 years ago

Oh Zoe, we’ve enjoyed seeing you this week! How nice of Brian to let you blog so much! Now let’s hope he feels the same way about his throne!

Tamago
8 years ago

Hi Sister Zoe, it’s a great way to thank him not to chase him 🙂 Brian is such a nice brother, and you are wonderful sister, too!

Cats of wildcat woods

Good job with the toys!

mariodacat
8 years ago

Zoe, you are such a nice sisfur to Brian. (This time anyway – he he)

Penelope

Dear Zoey,
me hates to complain, but yous makes me looks bad. Everytime my Mommy sees that yous has collected all the toys, she asks me and Kozm why can’t we be more like Zoey!
Can yous come over and collect all our toys?
Kisses
Nellie

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

But chasing him is what keeps him in fighting trim, Zoe. Go for it!

GreatGranny
GreatGranny
8 years ago

Zoe, your job is very important and you’re doing a great job as keeper of the toys. I bet Brian likes to be chased sometimes.
xoxo Kassey

Clooney
8 years ago

Wow Zoe, you are the Keeper of some pretty cool toys! We just knew Brian was a good brother!