T.G.I.F. Three Girls

38 Comments on T.G.I.F. Three Girls

Another week has come and gone, where does the time go?  Well, you know what “they” say, “Fur flies when you’re having fun”!  So to celebrate Friday, my T.G.I.F. for today is Three Girls In Formation!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!It’s nice to see them all comfy and cozy together.  Oh, and for the record, I have no idea who scratched the hole in Sister Gracie’s favorite chair.  Seriously, it was that way when I moved in here.  Really, it was!

So what’s your plans for the weekend?  I know you think I’m crazy, but I’m hoping for another claw clipping, mine are getting just a wee bit long again.  No, it doesn’t have anything to do with that hole in the chair.  Whatever you have planned, have fun!!!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Marg
8 years ago

Oh Brian, that place on that chair is totally minor compared to our furniture which is totally in shreds. Listen, Brian, tell your Dad, that we think our blog has been hacked so don’t go to our blog. Hopefully I will get someone to help me. I have asked the guy that usually helps me.
Have a great day. Take care.

Chez Cat
8 years ago

Wow, everyone is taking it easy this Friday on their blogs! Mama is lucky enough not to be needed at work today, so we’re going to lounge around, too!

Catherine
8 years ago

That chair still looks comfy ~ no matter it’s shape.
Wishing you a very happy weekend kitties!
xo Catherine

Hilary
8 years ago

Alex is looking forward to some quality time with his mom and dad after we abandoned him (went on vacation) last week

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

What hole in what chair!?! All me and Charlie see are adorable Gracie, wonderful Dolly and stunning Sascha enjoying some well-deserved naps! Yay!!

Hugs too you too gorgeous Brian and amazing Precious and Zoe! Take care
x

HubbleSpacePaws
8 years ago

And what a lovely formation it is!! And on well loved equipage (that’s well loved, Brian, not scratched!). We’ll be at the vet, but for a happy reason this time.

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

We didn’t see a hole in the chair Brian – we could only see some clever decoration on one corner! How nice to see the girls putting the bottoms to the camera haha!!

mariodacat
8 years ago

You pals are so lucky because you can blame things on each other. I have no one else to point the paw at.

Pip
Pip
8 years ago

Your sissies are looking lovely today. Don’t mention claw clipping – hoping my mom won’t notice that mine need trimming.

Your pal, Pip

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

NoKitty ever ruined any furniture. Ever. Period.

Random Felines
8 years ago

mom says she is hoping for a quiet weekend…but you reminded her that Mo needs a pawdicure. and we know nothin’ about the chair either…. MOL

Puddles
8 years ago

Hmmmmmm…you nows has me thinkin’ what happened to dat chair. But don’t worry, I believes you didn’t do it.

Puddles

Angel and Kirby and Mac

WOW! three in one shot. What chair? We do not see any damage!

Genghis Khat
8 years ago

The girls all look so relaxed and ready for whatever the weekend brings.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Genghis

I don’t see no hole! All I see are three beautiful Lady cats. xoxoxox

Xixo and Pepi

Little friend Brian,
We just came to wish you and your sisters a nice weekend
Love you a lot!!
Lots of purrs from
Pepi, Xixo, and cousins Juja and Jujuba

Tamago
8 years ago

Hi Brian, that’s a beautiful formation! That’s a big hall on the chair. But it still look comfortable. Chair here is very well shredded, too.
I hope you all a wonderful weekend!!

Cat's Cats
8 years ago

Sadly my sofa looks a lot like your chair but I know exactly who the culprit is (Ben). Hope you have a wonderful weekend kids 🙂

Penelope
8 years ago

Hmm, me thinks thou doth protest too much! Me thinks some of that hole could be a Brian mark!
Has a great weekend!
Nellie

Julia Williams
8 years ago

I think it’s funny how they are all sleeping near one another, but not facing each other. Sometimes my two boys sleep butt-to-face and it cracks me up. I wouldn’t wanna…

Cheysuli
8 years ago

I’m hoping I’ll get found!

Whisppy
8 years ago

They look like they fell asleep while watching TV and now the TV’s watching them. 🙂

Have a great weekend!

Ms. Stella
8 years ago

Those gurls are starting their Caturday & Sunday Easy early! Great job, keep up the good work gurls!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O’Houligan

Katnip Lounge
8 years ago

It’s a Brianmuda triangle of girls! NOW we see why Gracie always sits in the other corner for photos…that chair is well-loved, we see.

kizzie
8 years ago

There’s one rule for relaxation at weekends, start as you mean to go on. And we believe you that you didn’t damage the chair.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Three sisters in formation, Beautiful!
You know, I think Leo likes it when his claws are clipped too. His spare claws catch on everything when they’re long! I think it frustrates him to not be able to let go when he wants to. He may not like the act of clipping, but trimmed claws make him happy.

Father Tom
8 years ago

Great pic, Brian of the three sleeping beauties, hehe! Hey, the chair’s cute. Looks like it’s well broken in (like our couch in the family room).

Have a good weekend!

Tom, Mom Julie & Mittens

Abby

Brian
Mom wishes I liked getting my claws clipped as much as you do.
Have a great weekend.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Sparkle
8 years ago

Brian you are protesting an AWFUL lot about the hole in that chair! That said, I too am a kitty who does not mind getting my toenails clipped. But Boodie is the mani-pedi queen – she really loves it!

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

They look comfy and all facing the same direction. Where are you Brian, we are not sure we believe you about the hole in the chair.

caren gittleman
8 years ago

that photo is so cute! Love it!

Mom is going to a birthday party where you are taught how to paint a certain painting that is pre-selected by the teacher, and you have wine and cheese!!! All proceeds go to charity. I can understand the cheese….but the WINE? Uh-oh!!

Love, Cody

8 years ago

The girls all look pretty comfy! We don’t have much planned for the weekend. We’re hoping to get some extra play time in!! Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

8 years ago

Time to put a blankie on the chair. HAH! The papawratzi should have walked around the other way so we could’ve seen their faces. Have a happy weekend.

Cindy Dodd
8 years ago

What hole?? We have one like that, too. Enjoy your weekend. We’re going to sleep.

Glogirly & Katie
8 years ago

WOW…I’m impressed that you actually like manicures. I see Glogirly coming at me with those little grey scissors and I’m outa here. Like the wind!
Our weekend? Well, we’re just putting the finishing touches on our latest music video. Should be released next week. : )
xo Katie

The Purr Diaries
8 years ago

Aww look at all those cat friendly chairs! Happy weekend! xo

Oui Oui
8 years ago

Small mammal damage, we are used to it too. There’s no good furniture here.

Mark's Mews