T.G.I.F. Tuck Girl

34 Comments on T.G.I.F. Tuck Girl

Please Help with my
Greenville Ferals project
 I must admit that we’ve had lots of unusually warm weather here in the South.  But the nights have been down right chilly.  So when it’s chilly I need to figure out a way to keep warm.  Today’s T.G.I.F. is how I do it, I Tuck Girl In Fur!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Yes, I am on the bench with my back side tucked it against Sister Gracie and she is plenty warm (Alex, I know you knew that), and yes it works every single time.  So now I’m going to be plenty warm and ready for the weekend.  How about you, any special plans for the weekend?

We are just going to take it easy, maybe get some window whiffies and catch a sunpuddle.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

mariodacat
8 years ago

It’s going to be -20 tonight, so I’ll be cuddling with my oomans. That’s the coldest we’ve had it so far this winter. Brrrr – snuggle weather with whichever of my oomans happens to sit in a chair. Their lap is fair game.

Marg
8 years ago

We are going to spend the week end trying to stay warm. Brrrrrrrrrr it is going to be cold. Hope all of you stay really warm. Bundle up and Brian keep that Sister Gracie close by or anyone else. Take care.

Catherine
8 years ago

It’s good to have someone to cuddle with on those chilly days. Keep warm kitties!
xo Catherine

Hilary
8 years ago

Alex says – Brian, isn’t that the best spot in the whole wide world… He also says, don’t get too comfy, because he is on his way… he needs some Gracie time!

CCL Wendy
8 years ago

It just goes to show what I already knew — Sister Gracie is one hot mama!

Max the Quilt Cat

Have a great weekend.

pawhugs, Max

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

We will be spending the weekend looking for the warmest spots to snuggle down in – it hasn’t been above freezing for more than an hour or two all this week.

Pip
Pip
8 years ago

Cuddling with our friends is the best!

Your pal, Pip

Puddles
8 years ago

It has been kinda warm heres fur da time of da year…but I still has to burrow under 3 blankies. Kittehs ought to burrow, you just don’t knows what you is missin’.

Puddles

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Awww two terrific tabbies tucked together!! Yay!!!

Have a great Friday!! take care
x

Random Felines
8 years ago

We like to sleep on the floor heaty things….works every time!! Though we agree that curling up with a sibling is a good option as well!

Marilia

Hi friends!
Have a great weekend too and keep warm!!!
Kisses

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

Happy Friday! Nothing better than a furry hot water bottle. Our cats don’t know it yet but one of them is going to be famous on Sunday.

Tamago
8 years ago

Great TGIF post! You two look very warm and cozy 🙂 I heard cold weather is coming this weekend…maybe 20s. So we are planning to stay and just relax in a warm room… 🙂

Kari

Brrrr stay warm!!!!!!!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari

Cheysuli
8 years ago

That is an excellent way to keep warm!

Susan Fields
8 years ago

What a smart way to keep warm! It’s been downright chilly here, though we’ve had a super mild winter so I can’t complain.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Warm kitty snuggles! Who can resist!

Sparkle
8 years ago

Sounds like you are going to have a nice weekend, Brian!

RumpyDog!
8 years ago

I hope we all get a home! woo woo woo!

RumpyDog!
Reply to  RumpyDog!

well, as in all us animals…. not fair some of us have it so good and others don’t

Julia Williams
8 years ago

Yep — kitty body heat is the best!!! Hope you all have a pawtastic weekend.

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

Nothing is as good as snuggling together to keep warm.

Abby

Brian
I get warmth from Mom. I wouldn’t dare be caught getting close to any of my fur siblings. We are going to be very cold down here this weekend! No whiffies for us.
Have a great weekend.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

8 years ago

Cuddling up to another is a great way to keep warm! Have a good weekend, Brian! It’s supposed to get really cold here this weekend, so we’ll be doing some cuddling too!!

Laila and Minchie
8 years ago

You are one very smart mancat, Brian! And Gracie is very nice to accommodate you! We are having many little blizzards here today but not too bad accumulations. But it’s very windy and cold. Have a great weekend!

caspersmom
8 years ago

I used to sleep with Patches when she was alive. We would cuddle together in the rocking chair and keep warm. I miss her. Cleo and I don’t sleep togther, we both may be on the bed together but we aren’t close. You and Grace are looking good. Hope you have a good weekend also.

Casper

Penelope
8 years ago

We actually has been getting a little warmer. The snow outside is about a foot of slush right now! Me is staying in and staying warm!
Yous guys stay warm too!
Kisses
Nellie

Mark's Mews
8 years ago

Good friendly body contact is definitely the way ta stay warm on chilly nights! We are plannin a kittypile fer tonite, as TBT has been turning the heater temperature a few degrees lower lately.

Angel and Kirby and Mac

WE have talked Mom into putting the big quilt on the bed cause it is going to be cold here this weekend!

Fraidy Cats
8 years ago

you are very smart, Brian! You are lucky you have sweet sisters to tuck in with 🙂 If we tried that, there’d be a smack fest 😀 we tuck in with mom instead. Sounds like you kitties are going to have a nice weekend. We’re gonna catch up on our naps 🙂

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Debby
8 years ago

Thanks so much for sponsoring help for kitties. You rock!

For those reading this, check out my cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.
Debby in Arizona

Ryker's Boyz 'n' Allie

TGIF – we likes that! We needz to do the same this weekend – brrrrr, it’s COLD here!

Sagira
8 years ago

It has been pretty warm here as well until yesterday. We got about 3″ of snow and it is now pretty cold. Just keep telling myself only 37 more days until spring. 🙂