Two Tabby Thursday

29 Comments on Two Tabby Thursday

Please Help with my
Greenville Ferals project

Before I get started today my sweet friend Nerissa from Nerissa’s Life tagged me, thanks!  Since I recently answered these questions HERE, I won’t put you through that again. But if you don’t follow the blog Nerissa’s Life, you really should.  Nerissa is from Canada and started blogging in November.  They have a beautiful blog and it’s always fun to visit.  Thanks again my friend!!!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Well, as you can imagine, it has been an exciting week for Sister Gracie and she has been so excited.  Actually, she won’t quit talking about her big day.  She keeps asking me for advice.  But, being a Mancat, I’m not to sure what to advise her.  If you LadyCats out there have any suggestions please feel free to pass them along.

In the meantime, I am going to just keep telling her to calm down and take it easy.  She is purrfect just the way she is and she will do fine!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Max the Quilt Cat
8 years ago

It’s all guys over here Brian, so we can’t help out with the advice to your sisfur… She’ll figure it all out.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Marg
8 years ago

Oh Gracie we are so excited for you. That Alex is such a handsome guy. You are one lucky gal to have snagged him. Just be yourself and all will be just fine. Love that picture. You look so pretty sitting on the edge of the chair. Hope all have a terrific Thursday.

Hilary
8 years ago

Gracie – don’t worry…. Alex loves you just the way you are.. Don’t change anything… I know it is a crazy time, but just enjoy it… And remember, you can always ask me anything. I promise to help… and also, I promise to be the ideal MIL for you….

mariodacat
8 years ago

loved learning more about you brian. that reminds me that I needs to answer Nerissa’s award too.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Awwwww me and Charlie don’t blame sweet sister Gracie for being all excited! It was a most amazing week for her and we are just thrilled to have been witness to it all! Awwww it was so romantic – what a proposal!! Yay for Sister Gracie and her mankitty Alex!

Lovely Brian – you are being such a good brother helping her!!

Hugs too to adorable Sascha, Precious, Dolly and Zoe!

Yay for being tagged! Take care
x

Cat's Cats
8 years ago

Nope, only mancats here, but we are very happy for Gracie!!!

Marilia
8 years ago

So cute!!!! Don´t worry Gracie!
Lovely Thursday friends!

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

Gracie we know you must think about this but don’t keep Alex waiting too long for an answer cos that would be mean.

Nerissa's Life
8 years ago

Oops! Sorry ’bout that. Didn’t know you had already been tagged. But thanks so much for all your kind words. I’m blushing so much the insides of my ears are bright red!

Simba
8 years ago

Thanks for making us realize we had our blog set for word verification. We really though we had deselected that. We changed it now and have comment moderation after 4 days so we hope it is easier for commenting and still will minimize spam.

Random Felines
8 years ago

We got nothin…..Ivy is our only sister and she is single. 🙂

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

We are four mancats who like the ladies, but advice we leave to our mom. We’ll check out Nerissa.

8 years ago

Sister Gracie…he’s the lucky one..you are a treasure. He knows that so just say YES and be happy. xoxoxoxoxo

Pee ess: to your dad. Glad I am not the only one suffering with the word verification thingy. Like you..if they don’t stop it, I too will have to stop leaving comments on some. I don’t want to do that any more than you. I love all my kitty and woofie furriends.
xoxox

Cheysuli
8 years ago

And yes, we are with the word verification thingy–what is up with that? It’s horrible to read!

And Gracie–you are GREAT! Never worry!

pat
pat

Love is in the air!

Prancer Pie
8 years ago

What a big week at your house! And yep, the word verification thingie is AWFUL! Haf a pawsome week. Be sure to update bout Stumpy if pawssible. He tugs at our heartstrings. How can we help?

Oskar
8 years ago

What an exciting time for your sister!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

siku marie
8 years ago

The best thing for guys to do when there is wedding planning at paw is to go somewhere else and let the ladies roll! honestly, just nod your head when asked yes or no questions and say, “which one do YOU think, Gracie?” for multiple choices.

We HATE the new word validation system, too, and wrote to complain about it. We don’t understand why they changed it. Please don’t stop visiting because of the difficulty. Blogger is getting very frustrating and momma would change if we didn’t have nearly 2500 poasts invested there.

Abby

Gracie
You’ve nothing to worry about Alex is the best!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Such lovely tabby girls!

8 years ago

We’re just a couple of mancats, Brian, so we don’t have any advice for Gracie…and Zoey’s too busy celebrating her Gotcha Day.

Wally & Ernie

Penelope
8 years ago

What a busy time at your house!
Me sends calming purrs to Gracie
Kisses
Nellie

Karen Jo
8 years ago

Don’t worry, Gracie. Alex loves you just the way you are. I don’t like the new word verification thingy, either. It is very hard to read. I think I have mine turned off, but I will check on it.

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

Just don’t become a bridezilla…or would that be a catzilla?

Oui Oui
8 years ago

Gracie you are purrfect as you are. Don’t worry, it doesn’t help or solve anything, and everything will be fine.

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

Gracie, HE is the one who should be nervous. Just sayin’. You have no worries! XOXO

Chloe and Cecil
8 years ago

Exciting plans at your house! We can’t wait to see this unfold and our advice is just relax and go with he flow!

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

Gracie, as mancats we can’t offer advice apart from just be yourself.

Catherine