Easy Like Sunday

28 Comments on Easy Like Sunday

Before I start, most of you probably know Baby Patches from Confessions of the Plume and well as their wonderful store Nip & Bones. They are having a bit of a hard time and could sure use some Cat Blogosphere help. Remember, no amount is too small, it all adds up. So if you can spare a $ or $$ it would most sincerely be appreciated. You can read her post HERE.

We now return to our regularly scheduled easy…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Ya know what I’m thinking?  I’m thinking why are you reading blogs when you should be helping me with the Easy!  Shall we all begin?

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Marg
8 years ago

That sure looks like such a great place to have a nice easy day Brian. We are planning on an easy day. Hope all of you have a super day.

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

We have already been by to visit Baby Patches, so sad that medical bills can cause such problems. It is bad enough to be sick but have to worry about paying to get well makes it even worse. We know all about medical bills as they keep arriving from Youngest Boy Bean’s knee surgery and physical therapy to get the knee back in shape. Thankfully our insurance helped out but……………….the part the insurance doesn’t cover is scary. Mommy has to call about a bill that just arrived tomorrow. Handsome Brian, I am very thankful to take things easy with you… Read more »

8 years ago

Brian, we’re with you!! We’re taking it easy!!

And we had our mom give a little bit to help Baby Patches and her mom. It wasn’t much, but we know every little bit can help.

Feeling Beachie - Hilary & Alex

Oh Brian – you sure know how to get the easy going!

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

We think you look as though you have mastered the art of “easy” Brian so we won’t need to help you master the technique.

mariodacat
8 years ago

Thanks for publicizing the info about Baby Patches’ mom. I’m going to tweet about it several times for the next few days too. Good easy pal!

Laila and Minchie
8 years ago

Sunday is our favorite day of the week! We are just so worried about Minchie’s ladycat, Baby Patches, and the hardship her fambly is going through right now. Mom says we are donating some of her green papers for woofie sitting last week to help them out.

Nerissa's Life
8 years ago

Is that a bed? Is it a box? It looks really neat! Hope you have a great easy all day long!!!

Tillie & Georgia
8 years ago

Brian, that looks pawsitively comfy 😉 heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Whisppy
8 years ago

What a hectic day our Sunday was…we sure do with an Easy!

Esme
Esme
8 years ago

Enjoy your SUnday-we are going to stop by Baby Patches.

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

We sended a few green paypurs to the peep and her kitty! But you know what? There won’t BE no eezy for me this Sunday what with the INTROODER and all. Sigh.

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

Looks easy at your house. We’d love an easy Sunday for change….

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

That is an awesome place to take it easy!

Cheysuli
8 years ago

It is so kind of you to help your friends. We wish we had more money — that something the Woman did actually brought in money so we could help more of our friends more. Sigh.

Ginger Jasper
8 years ago

You look so relaxed there adn I would love to join you in a snooze. Mum went to Baby Patches .. Hugs GJ xx

Max the Quilt Cat
8 years ago

Looks like you’re having a great easy there… Enjoy.

pawhugs, Max

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Awwwww happy Easy Sunday adorable Brian! Me and Charlie love your Easter blog header! Yay! Take care
x

Catherine
8 years ago

Banjo is snoozing right now. I am sitting on the couch, watching a movie and catching up with blog friends. Yup…sounds like an easy day to me. 🙂
xo Catherine

Katnip Lounge
8 years ago

I am planning on making a donation next pay period. Brian, the Cats here are all sacked out, except for John who is eating a banana!
Mommy Trish

Gin and Bailey
Gin and Bailey
8 years ago

Brian, you look very cool on your Easter egg checking out your sister’s eggs in all the pretty Spring colors.

Cindy Dodd
8 years ago

You don’t need any help! Great easy Sunday.

Abby
8 years ago

Ahhh yes Brian that is an EASY!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Sparkle
8 years ago

It’s been pretty easy here today – with all the rain we are having, it’s too dark for my human to take photos!

Oui Oui
8 years ago

We did lots of easy this weekend, and window whiffin’ easy at that!

Clooney
8 years ago

Hey you got a great easy goin’ on there Brian…especially with those toesies!

Penelope
8 years ago

Even though it is almost bedtime, me had a great easy day!
Kisses
Brian

8 years ago

I did so much easy yesterday that I’ve spent all day today catching up on blog reading. I hope Nip & Bones sells plenty of Silvervine P-lows so they can stay in business. xoxo