Sister Saturday with Dolly

35 Comments on Sister Saturday with Dolly

Those looking for their Forever Homes can now be found HERE
 Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Hello everyone!  The last time I did a blog post many of you commented on my gorgeous furs.  Thank you very much, I sure do appreciate all the kind words.  When you have long fur it isn’t all easy keeping them looking their best.  But, since I now love the brush that really seems to help.

You know what has been confusing me lately?  This silly weather! Really, one day last week it was 74 degrees then it went down to 34 degrees.  So one day we get windows and doors, the next day we don’t.  It gets really confusing and we all sit by either the door or the windows and nothing happens, but it did the day before.  But hey, we haven’t had any snow, and believe me, in the South we’re fine with that.  I really do agree with Brian though (don’t tell him I said that), he says we should just go right on to Spring.  I do think that is a good idea, more whiffin time.

Now then, I feel a good long nap coming on so I will see all of you around the blogosphere!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Simba
8 years ago

We hope everything was calm with the weather yesterday. Our relatives in Tennessee had quite severe weather but we hear they are OK.

Max the Quilt Cat
8 years ago

We’re thinking of all our friends in the bad weather areas… hope you a re doing okay. Have a peaceful weekend, pals.

pawhugs, Max

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Sister Dolly! You do have gorgeous scrummy furrs!! Yay!!! Awww me and Charlie hope for Spring too and the end to crazy weather! Yay!!

Have a great weekend too adorable Brian, Sascha, Precious, Zoe and Gracie! Take care
x

Father Tom
8 years ago

Dolly, we just had a big snowstorm here and it’s beautiful, but only through closed windows. Shoot, we’ll be so glad when we can throw them wide open and smell spring!!

Tom
xx

Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey

Dolly – the weather really is confusing and we just don’t know what to make of it anymore. The humans seem concerned and asked that everyone send lots of love and purrs to everyone affected by the most recent outbreak of tornadoes…

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

Your coat is as floofilicious as always Dolly. We had Spring here last week but this week it seems like winter again!! The seasons seem to havegot muddled up.

Marg
8 years ago

Our Mom is moving a little slow this morning. She was up all night worrying about the tornadoes. But thank COD, all we had was a whole bunch of rain as you know. Sister Dolly, your furs are just gorgeous. We know it is a lot of work keeping them straight. Watch out, it is getting cold again in the next couple of nights. Hope all of you have a super week end.

Hilary
8 years ago

I agree with Brian… come on spring!

8 years ago

Oh Sister DOLLY! I am just so admiring your absolutely matchlessly beautiful furs. You look mahvullis!!! xoxox

8 years ago

Dolly, we love your beautiful floofy furs. But we can see how this wacky weather confuses you (we are confused, too!). Brian’s right for sure … c’mon spring!

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101)

We know what you mean. It’s discombobulating. Dolly, your furs are beautiful!

mariodacat
8 years ago

Oh Dolly – you are so very gorgeous with your furs. I bet they are hard to keep up tho. It will be awhile before my peeps open the windows and doors – M says at least another month probably 2 months – and then only on super nice days.

Kika
Kika
8 years ago

Amiguinho venho desejar um lindo fim de semana
Ronrons da amiga sempre
Kika♥♥♥

Grrreta
8 years ago

We agree you have very gorgeous furs. We’re glad we had a mild winter too. We’re hoping for lot of nice Spring weather for us to enjoy window whiffies. Our neighbor even put up a new bird feeder in their tree right outside our window. so we can enjoy window whiffies with extra fevvers.

Pepi, Xixo, Juja and Jujuba

Have a great weekend, little Brian
Lots of Purrs for you and your sisters
From your brasilian friends
Pepi, Xixo, Juja and Jujuba

Nerissa's Life
8 years ago

Oh, you do have gorgeous fur. And pretty eyes, too. What’s more, I totally agree with you on the spring thing. I’m soooooo ready for it.

Ryker's Boyz 'n' Allie

MOWZERS! Do you live near us? We’s having the Very Same Weather!!! And we agrees wif you – bring on Spring – we needs our whiffies!

Tracy
8 years ago

Dolly, we in NC are just as confused as you are…we had 80’s on Thursday and now got my long woolies on again; UGH! Angel-Kitty!

Whisppy
8 years ago

Not only do you have beautiful furs, you have pawsome whiskers too! Seems like the weather has been unpredictable lately and it happens here too.

Elna
8 years ago

Such a cute one in a hat *smile*.

Hugs
Elna-Sudden

Sparkle
8 years ago

We’ve been having wacky weather here too, Dolly, although not as extreme as yours! Like, we’ll be in the 80s and hot one week and then it’ll be 50s and rainy for a couple of days.

madi and Mom
8 years ago

Dolly your furs are most beautiful as are your eyes. I am new to your blog so I must ask…are you a Maine Coon? I love to be brushed too
Hugs Madi

Sharon K Mayhew
8 years ago

I’m so glad you like to be brushed. Ginger likes to be brushed, but Peaches just likes to bite the brush…

I’m glad you are getting some nice days. 🙂

Abby
8 years ago

Dolly you are still looking gorgeous girlfriend!
Today it’s in the upper 80’s tomorrow it’s only supposed to be in the 60’s.
It’s plenty strange around here too.
Let’s hope these terrible storms go away.
Purrs for all affected
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

You do have beautiful fur Dolly.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

The weather is wonky here too! it’s driving us all nuts..
You are a lovely girl, I’m glad you got a special brush for your pretty furs.

8 years ago

Hi Dolly! We know that the weather has been really crazy lately. We are glad that you didn’t get any of those terrible storms that have been hitting in the south.

Cindy Dodd
8 years ago

You do have wonderful furs! We’re confused with the weather here,too.

Penelope
8 years ago

Our weather has been weird too! Me is getting awful tired of snow though.
Kisses
Nellie

8 years ago

Hello Dolly! You’re looking swell in your furs today. Love the pose. Keep safe in the crazy weather.

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

Dolly, You furs is looking extra-festive today! I loves the coooollllld weather but we is hardly hazzing any. Sigh.

Pip
Pip
8 years ago

We are having the same whacky weather here!

Your pal, Pip

Mark's Mews
8 years ago

TBT advises us to take the door and window whiffies when we can in Winter and wait for true Spring when we can get them evry day fer weeks.

Rumbles
Rumbles

My dear, you have bootiful furs AND bootiful eyes *swoon*

Catherine
8 years ago

You do have very beautiful fur sweet kitty!
The weather has been confusing here as well. I wish spring would just get here and stay!! 🙂
xo Catherine