Sister Saturday with Sascha

29 Comments on Sister Saturday with Sascha

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Hello gang, it’s me again, Sister Sascha, could you tell?  No, this isn’t the same picture you’ve seen before, I just spend lots of time up in the top of the cat trees.

Let me tell you, I’ve been having some fun ever since I came out of my shell.  Used to be I wouldn’t go to many places in the house but now, I’m just about everywhere.  You name it, I’ve been there.  I sit on the couch with my Dad and Mom, even if some of the others are there.  And can you believe it, I’ve even slept in the big bed with Dad and Mom right along side Sisters Zoe and Dolly and Brother Brian.  The only time I would go on the big bed was if Dad carried me in there, but now I just go right in the bedroom and hop right up.  All of the others don’t bother me at all now and I’ve even been know to chase Sister Zoe.  Well, she spent a couple of years chasing me so I figured it must be okay.  And nobody better get in my way when the Neko Fly comes out…move over, Sascha is coming through!

I think that’s about it for me today.  I’ve got some serious snoozing to do, so I’ll see you all in Blogville!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Max the Quilt Cat
8 years ago

Great post, Sister Sascha…. sounds like you are really have a great time. Super!!!

pawhugs, Max

Diane@BibliophilebytheSea

So nice to see that Sascha now feels comfortable all over the house — how great

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Oh super sweet sister Sascha! Yay for coming out of your adorable shy shell! Well done you!! You’ve truly come so far! Yay!! Take care
x

Marg
8 years ago

Oh Sister Sascha, we are so proud of you doing all that socializing. That is great that you are getting on the big bed with Mom and Dad. We just think you are the best and so pretty too. Hope all of you have a great day. We almost floated away last night. Take care.

Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey

What a wonderful way to start the weekend – by hearing how great you are doing Sister Sascha!! Purrs!

Feeling Beachie - Hilary & Alex

Enjoy your rest, sweet pretty girl!

Nerissa's Life
8 years ago

Oh, that’s WONDERFUL news about how you’re really feeling at home now and part of the family. Families are great, I think. Sometimes they annoy you… sure… but most of the time they just love you all up!

mariodacat
8 years ago

Sasha you are gorgeous. you even have a gorgeous paws. I was just noticing how nice and fluffy it was and how sharp those nails are. I’ll be you can climb really fast with paws like that.

Bossy Betty
8 years ago

You know how to live life! Happy Saturday to you all.

Angel and Kirby
8 years ago

WE are so happy that you have come out of your shell! It is OK to chase those that chased you!

KimT
8 years ago

Catabulous news, Sister Sasha – you brave and busy girl, you! Have yourself a purrfect weekend, all over the house 🙂

Catherine
8 years ago

Hope you get lots of snoozes in sweet girl!
xo Catherine

Sparkle
8 years ago

How nice to hear that you are doing so well, Sascha!

Katnip Lounge
8 years ago

Sascha, we are so proud of and happy for you! It takes a lot of gumption to open up in a crowd. Maybe you could whisper some pointers to Precious?

8 years ago

Sascha, we’re so glad you’re more comfortable now!

Laila and Minchie
8 years ago

Sister Sascha, we are glad to see your inner cat has surfaced!

Jana
8 years ago

Seeing you so content and comfortable makes us feel all happy and purr-y inside!
~Hugs and purrs from Angel and Casper

Abby

Sascha
It is so good to hear that you are now totally relaxed and happy and content in your home. You feel safe and secure and we know that makes your Mom and Dad so happy.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

That is wonderful news that you are mixing in with everybody else now Sister Sascha.

Oskar
8 years ago

It’s good that you’re coming out of your shell. It’s much more fun than being shy.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

I lubz your story! Because you know what? I am a little like that also. I like all my same places, but in the last couple months, the Human has seen me in a few spots where I did not used to go. I dunno–I guess we got us some wanderlust!

Karen Jo
8 years ago

Well done, Sister Sascha! It’s wonderful that you have become more confidant. Chasing back is all part of the game. I have been trying to get Spyro to chase me back by pawing at him, but it hasn’t worked yet.

Herman

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

Sister Zoey had better watch out, you have a couple of year of chasing to make up for!

Sagira

You look so cute Sasha! Enjoy all your snoozing. 🙂

Sweet Purrfections
8 years ago

We love sleeping with our mom, too!

Truffle and Brulee

8 years ago

Hooray for Sister Sascha! you go girl. But where’s the silvervine? I read on Spitty’s blog that you had Silvervine Saturday.

8 years ago

What a great post, Sascha! We love that you are feeling so comfortable all over the house now, sweet girl. Oh, by the way, we just got a Neko fly, too, and ooh boy is that thing FUN, or what???

Hugs to you all, sweet friends!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

oh you are so pretty! I’m glad you came out of your shell so we can see you more!

Penelope
8 years ago

Sasha! Wowwie! That is pretty cool. Maybe, soon Precious will come out and join yous!
Kisses