T.G.I.F. Two Girls

47 Comments on T.G.I.F. Two Girls

Well I don’t know about you, but I sure am glad that this week is winding down!  I thought Friday would never get here.  But we made it!

I know several times I mentioned to you what good friends Sister Sascha and Sister Gracie are and they really like hanging out together.  The T.G.I.F. for today is Two Girls In Friendship.

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Here they are together on the ottoman.  And don’t pay any attention to the scratched up part at the bottom of the ottoman, I have no idea how that happened!  This picture really shows how big Sister Sascha is compared to Sister Gracie.  Sister Sascha is a big fluffy girl, and no, I didn’t say she was fat, she is just a big kitty.  Sometimes you can’t tell from pictures and I thought this was a good one to show their sizes.  Friendship is such a good thing and they are fast friends forever.

So what’s your plans for the weekend?  Rumor has it we are getting company from out of town so maybe I’ll get to practice my social charms.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Rumbles
Rumbles
8 years ago

Oh Miss Sascha, you remind us so much of Inigo. Please ask your human to give you an extra snuggle from us. And then one for Miss Gracie as well!

Noir the Texas Tabby
8 years ago

I LOVE seeing those pretty ladycats posing there! Happy Friday furrfriends!

Noir

Feeling Beachie - Hilary & Alex

Alex doesn’t want me to ask, but he does want to know if they are talking about him and engagements….

8 years ago

It’s nice to have a BFF.

Marg
8 years ago

Hi there Sister Sascha and Sister Gracie. It is so good to see both of you and good to see you are such good friends. Sister, you are such a pretty girl and we know you are not fat.
What fun to have out of town visitors. Hope all have a good time. Take care.

8 years ago

Sister Sascha and Sister Gracie look so sweet together!!

Ginger Jasper
8 years ago

Lovely and fluffy and not fat at all.. Mum smiled at the otterman because she keeps acover onn her foot poufe because of the very same thing. Have a great weekend.. Hugs GJ xx

Diddleymaz
Diddleymaz
8 years ago

Your sisfurrs look great together Brian, and our Mummy says scratching makes furniture look loved, Blanco and Commie xx

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

It’s all floof – lots of floof and not an ounce of fat. We thought the decorations on the ottoman were delightful.

Angel and Kirby

Sasha and Gracie look like BFF’s

Random Felines
8 years ago

awww – they are even more adorable together. have fun with the company. Mom says she is glad the weekend is here as well since “someone” in the bathroom was singing for several hours last night….

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Me and Charlie are too mesmerised with beautiful Sascha and gorgeous Gracie’s sublime prettiness to notice the bottom of the ottoman! 🙂 Take care
x

Cat's Cats
8 years ago

I just love it when kitties are good friends…warms my heart !!!

8 years ago

Sisters Sascha and Gracie..a double pleasure to see you this meowning. Double the pleasure…double the fun. xoxox

Pip
Pip

Sisters are the best!

Your pal, Pip

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

Which of these cuties likes shredding the ottoman.

Mark's Mews
8 years ago

Yeah, its hard ta tell size with those really floofy kitties! Our furs are so tight to us that we cant hide a ounce…

Penelope
8 years ago

Wow! Sasha is BIG! Me wonders how big little me would be beside her!
Whoever did the job on the ottoman – excellent clawmanship!
Kisses
Nellie
PS Me is still not my usual self, me is sleeping lots but me has used the litter box and though the lump is smaller, at least it is a lump!

mariodacat
8 years ago

You both are adorable. You so lucky to have a bestest friend to hang out with, sigh! Have fun with your company. company is always nice as long as you get extra attention.

Puddles
8 years ago

We use da word voluptuous heres cuz mum don’t likes da word fat…hehehehe.
I do be very interested to knows what REALLY happened to dat otto-man. Surely is wasn’t you Brian.

Puddles

pat
pat
8 years ago

One of our cats has at least two extra toes (and claws) on each foot. She can REALLY tear up a scratching post, or whatever else is around if no post is available. We have LOTS of scratching posts…

Nerissa's Life
8 years ago

Two sisters who love each other… how nice!

PS. We’ve got some furniture that looks like that, too. I always blame the peeps and so far, that’s worked for me!

Cheysuli
8 years ago

What a nice day to snuggle!

Marilia

Two awesome girls!!!!
Have a great weekend dear friends!

kika
kika
8 years ago

Venho pedir uma coizinha…
Entrei no sorteio do Tigre meu amigo e se gostares da minha foto vai votar em mim vou fazer a postagem com a fotografia que entrei e por o link do Tigre é só carregares e vais logo lá ter .
Bom fim de semana
Ronons da amiga que não se esquece nunca de vocês
Kika♥♥♥

Glogirly & Katie
8 years ago

Two sweet girls…friends are just the most wonderful thing.
Looks like you are set for a perfect weekend.
I’m going to hang out with the Gloman. He’s been gone all week and I’m getting a little tired of the girl.
; ) Katie

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

I wish my two kitties come hang out like that…but soon the whappy paws come out, then the hisses, etc.

Sparkle
8 years ago

Your ottoman looks well loved, if you ask me! I don’t see ANYTHING wrong with that.

Iris
8 years ago

I bet those two girls have lots of giggles and gossip. Friendship is such a blessing.

Jacqueline
8 years ago

What a sweet photo of you two gorgeous girls!…We also loved Gracie’s tummy shot yesterday; our Mommy would love to cuddle you sweethearts!…Happy weekend, sweet, precious friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

Rykerz Boyz 'n' Allie
8 years ago

Mowzers, Faraday would fail the “Social Charms” test! MOL! We finks da sisters are probably talking about girly things like bling an’ stuff. Allie would prolly understand, but we’s clueless!

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

That is very sweet that your sisters are such good friends. We don’t think Sister Sascha is at all fat, she has lovely floof. We think the artwork on the ottoman is very creative.

Fraidy Cats
8 years ago

Wonderful TGIF today, Brian! the furniture shop people have some nerve selling your folks a defective ottoman! 😉 there is lots of sunshine in store for our weekend and we may finally get some window whiffies! We hope you have a nice visit with your company. Purrs,

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

Laila and Minchie
8 years ago

That ottoman is a purrfect size for you two! The “fringe” at the bottom is very stylish this year ya know.

Tillie & Georgia
8 years ago

We love that those sisters are such good friends!!
Tillie and JJ are good friends too 🙂
We will be hanging with MOm and getting scritches ans snuggles with her too !
WOOT!!!
Have fun at your place,even with the company 🙂
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Katie Kitty Too

frindships am wonderful!!!

Momz Texas art card am on ebay!! Only 7 more hourz! current bid is 1.00

Goes to ebay and search for ACEO Eagle Texas!
or goes to our bloggie.

Purrz,
Katie Kat

Sammy Purrzalot
8 years ago

Dids Katie Too mention dats I am lurvs???
I jus lurvs both of u purrtee gurls.

Sammy Purrzalot
da Lurver boy.

Abby
8 years ago

We just see two beauties!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Such pretty ladycats! Love it when they’re friends

caspersmom
8 years ago

Hi Sister Sascha and Sister Gracie. Looking good in your picture. That’s O.K. Sister Sascha my Sis Cleopatra gets called fat too but she just has to much fur all over her. Guess it’s pretty rough on you and Cleo in the summer. Hope you have a great weekend.

Casper

Langley
8 years ago

Super pic. They look like great friends.

8 years ago

What a pretty picture. I thought Gracie was bigger than she looks there. I would’ve never noticed the frayed bottom if you hadn’t mentioned it.

Diane@BibliophilebytheSea

The girls look too innocent to have ruined the ottoman — we suspect Brian….LOL

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

They is boaf beautiful girls!! You know, it’s amazing what can happen to a purrfeckly good ottoman when your back is turned–spontaneous shredding! It’s an often-misunderstood natural phenomenon.

Laura & Taffy
Laura & Taffy
8 years ago

Ah! Purrfect home decorating: two best furriends kitties and a purrty fringed ottoman.

We just read about Precious. We hope she is improving. We will purr for her until she is all better!

Ms. Stella

Such beautiful girls!

xoxo

Catherine
8 years ago

You both look extra pretty here! Plans for the weekend? Going outside this afternoon with my camera and enjoying the wonderful sunshine and warmth we are finally getting. Woot woot!
xo Catherine