Mancat Monday

23 Comments on Mancat Monday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Before I get started, just let me say that I think the Rainbow Bridge needs to take some time off and give it a rest.  Too many of our friends are running off.

Thanks everyone for all of the Birthday and Anniversary wishes yesterday, we all had a very good day.  I got lots of treats and playtime and Dad and Mom went out to their favorite fondue restaurant for dinner.  I wanted to go to the fondue place too but Dad didn’t think I should be around that hot cheese stuff.  Hey, I would have been good!

I’ve been having lots of fun with Bird-TV too.  There have been quite a few Mamma Robins hopping around with their young ones in tow and the Mammas are teaching them how to catch bugs and worms.  It really is something to see them teaching and to see the young ones learning.  They were even teaching them that there is always fresh water in the bird bath.  Although the young ones haven’t taken a bath yet, they did have several drinks of fresh water.

Well, it feels like nap time, see ya tomorrow.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Whisppy
8 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, Brian! We must say that you look extremely handsome in that picture. Your ear tips are exceptionally eye catching!

Feeling Beachie - Hilary & Alex

Brian – wow, what a pose! You look amazing… I am sure you would have been great at the restaurant…. Did your parents give you the line that mine give me… It’s not for cats? Sheesh… if I had a piece of kibble for every time I heard that, I would be one happy (and fat) mancat… XOXO Alex

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Sweet Brian!! This is such a cute sweet pic of you! How lovely!!! Awww happy birthday and happy happy anniversary to your mum and dad!! Glad you all had a great time! Yay for mama robins and baby robins too!!

Take care
x

8 years ago

We’re glad you had a great birthday, Brian! We’ve been watching lots of Bird TV too!

Marg
8 years ago

That is one terrific picture of you Brian. We are so glad that all had a good day yesterday. We totally agree that the Rainbow bridge needs to take a bunch of time off.
Hope all of you have a great week.

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

We delighted to hear your Mom and Dad had a lovely meal to celebrate their anniversary and hope you had a great birthday Brian with lots of treats and your favourite dinner. Did your sisfurs sing Happy Birthday to you?

8 years ago

We’re glad your Mom and Dad had a great anniversary and that you had a special birthday too.

We agree….the Rainbow Bridge needs to put up a “No Vacancy” sign for a while.

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

mariodacat
8 years ago

Love your pose pal. You look so handsome and relaxed!

Chez Cat
Chez Cat
8 years ago

Look at you, Mr. Playcat Centerfold! Too bad you didn’t get any fondue!

Cindy Dodd
8 years ago

Nice picture! I’m sure you’d have good around the fondue!

8 years ago

Oh Brian, I know you would have been good. You can use me for a reference next time, I’ll tell mom and dad you’ll be good…guaranteed.

Marilia

Dear friend!
Glad you enjoyed your birthday as well.
We love you.

Random Felines
8 years ago

Fondue – would that be melted cheese??? And they didn’t take you…. rats!

We agree about the Bridge taking a break…..

we three doxies
8 years ago

OMD, I am so incredibly sorry I missed your birfday and your peep special day! Stoopid ‘puters always gets in da way of my bloggin.
I am glad you hads a good day except furs not gettin’ to go to dinner. Such a shame.

Hey, I has a question…there is a feral kitteh in our hood and he camed in our yard last night and he is like emaciated. Does you has any suggestions?

Puddles

pip
pip

Happy Birthday!

Your pal Pip

Nerissa's Life

Ooohhh… family channel on Bird TV. EXCELLENT! purrs

8 years ago

Glad you had a nice birthday. Too bad your peeps didn’t bring one of those robins in the house for your dinner.

Sparkle
8 years ago

No fondue for you, Brian?! I think fondue sounds like the perfect kitty food.

Ginger Jasper
8 years ago

Glad you had a good birthday and that mum and dadgot a lovely meal out. Mum sad she would love to see the little rrobins learning from thheir mum. My mum loves robins. We so aree with you about the rainbow bridge. They have so many friends this year already. Hugs GJ xx

Abby

Brian
You always know how to sum it up so well.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Sweet Purrfections
8 years ago

We agree that the bridge has been used entirely to much lately.

Have a great Monday!

Truffle and Brulee

Caren Gittleman
8 years ago

We agree as well, we hope the Rainbow Bridge closes down for a while!!

Penelope
8 years ago

Me is happy yous had wonderful birthday. Me thinks yous the most handsomest Man Cat going!
kisses