T.G.I.F. Toy Girl

39 Comments on T.G.I.F. Toy Girl

Hooray for Friday and hooray for the weekend!  Weekends were made of just two days, but purrsonally I think the weekend should have at least four days!!!  To celebrate Friday though, our T.G.I.F. for today is Toy Girl Is Frustrated…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Poor Sister Zoe is very frustrated, just look where her toy bed is today.  Actually Dad was getting ready to run the sucky machine and stacked everything up in the chair.  Now even though he does this all of the time, Sister Zoe usually isn’t out and about when the sucky machine is running.  Poor Sis, she really isn’t too crazy about this arrangement at all!!!

So what do you have going on this weekend?  We’ve got several online pawties we plan on going to if we can squeeze them all in between the naps.

I also want to wish my special woofie pal Bailey a wonderful 5th Gotcha Day and it is also his Mom’s Birthday.  So happy Birthday Gin and Happy Gotcha Day Bailey!!!

Happy Gotcha Day Bailey & Happy Birthday GIn!Have a truly wonderful weekend everyone! Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

8 years ago

Zoe, those toys will be back where they belong in no time!

Happy Birthday to Bailey and Bailey’s mom. And happy weekend to all of you!!

Marg
8 years ago

Oh Zoe, that is just plain rude of Dad to stack everything up like that. Hope he takes it down really soon. How in the world are you going to get your toys out??
Happy Happy Birthday to Gin, and a very Happy Gotcha day to Bailey Hope all of you have a great week end. We are watching the Kentucky Derby this week end.

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks & Scylla

We are very excited our Daddy is coming home from Oahu Saturday. We can’t wait to see him. We are planning to just spend LOTS of time with him before he has to go away again.

Catherine
8 years ago

I like the way you think kitties! Four day weekends ~ woot woot!

xo Catherine

hilary
8 years ago

Alex hates that machine too

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

Just run and hide for 5 minutes Zoe and then everything will be back in its proper place and you can toss every toy across the floor!

Bossy Betty
8 years ago

I’d be pretty upset if someone put my toys up that high too!

Happy Birthday to Bailey and his mom!

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Awww sister Zoe looks most confused that all her toys are in such a place! Awww what a sweetie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to mum and happy gotcha day to adorable Bailey!

Take care
x

mariodacat
8 years ago

YAY for weekends. We’re with you -they should be 4-day weekends for sure. I’ll be seeing you at those same parties! he he

Pip
Pip
8 years ago

Oh poor Zoe, that must be very frustrating having those toys so close …

Your pal, Pip

Random Felines
8 years ago

when mom starts stacking stuff up around here, it is time to run from the sucky monster (BTW – mom says she is all in on the 4 day weekend idea)

8 years ago

I wish you could have seen @maridacat and me in our avis yesterday when we went to #Nipclub. We are i a big bowl of strawberries and we look adorable if we say so ourselves.

Cheysuli
8 years ago

Sometimes our bed gets moved like that and we do not like it at all either. And when you stand still like that, you remind us how much you look like our Gemini!

Nerissa's Life
8 years ago

I can certainly see why Zoe would be upset by all this upset! Hope things are back to normal now. purrs

Ms. Stella
8 years ago

I hate the ‘sucky floor’ day too. We all hi-tail it outta there!

xoxo

Tamago
8 years ago

Hi Zoe, I’m sorry your toy bed was put up like that. I hope it was returned to its usual place soon 🙂 One of my boys doesn’t like sucky machine either. He runs about and I feel bad using it.
Happy Gotcha day to Bailey and happy birthday to Gin!

Cat's Cats
8 years ago

Whenever I have to move the cat’s toy box, they are immediately interested in the ENTIRE contents! LOL, even if they were in other rooms they know something is happening an the come running to investigate 🙂

Don’t worry Zoe, everything will be back in its proper place soon!

Puddles
8 years ago

What was your dad thinkin’? I thought da house belonged to ya’ll?
He should has made sures it fit into your schedules.

Puddles

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

Our sucky machine came out yesterday, so tell Zoe that your cat daddy just wants to have everything clean and nice for the weekend. Enjoy!

Marilia
8 years ago

Toy Girl Is Frustrated… heheheh! I´m laughing!!!!!

Whisppy

Poor Sister Zoe…she looks so confused. 🙂

8 years ago

Poor Zoe! The look on her face really does seem to be saying that. We understand … we really do!

We’re going to do some volunteering at the shelter, and catch up on some chores…

Happy birthday to Gin, and Happy Gotcha Day to Bailey.

Julia Williams
8 years ago

Zoe, I hope you got your Dad to put the toys back where they belong!!

Penelope

Hey Zoey,
Me is sure yous will get all those toys back where they belong licketty split!
kisses
Nellie

prancer pie
8 years ago

Yay fur the weekend. We has lots of snoozin, nomming, and head scritchies planned, wif a few treat times thrown in fur variety! Haf a great weekend and don’t let the sucky beast get you! xoxoxo

Father Tom
8 years ago

Happy Birthday to Bailey and Bailey’s mom 🙂 !!
Poor Zoey, but you have the right idea. When the sucky machine comes out, it’s best to hit the high ground (along with the toys)!

Heard you’re gonna be hittin’ the pawties. Hope to see you all at those!

Hugs,
Tom, Mom Julie, the furry ones & our special angels

Mark's Mews
8 years ago

Oh, that looks so frustratin ta have all yer stuff stacked up like that where ya cant really do annything with them.

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

Go and have a quick nap somewhere quiet Zoe, then when you come back everything will be back in it’s right place.

Laila and Minchie
8 years ago

MOL! As soon as we saw that picture we knew what was going on at your house, Zoe! Our mom does the same thing!

Abby
8 years ago

Zoe we are sure your Dad put those toys right back after the moochine went back in the closet. Sounds like you have a very busy weekend ahead. Mom says she needs some relaxing down time so maybe we can show Mom how to nap.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

The Golden Eagle
8 years ago

Happy Gotcha Day to Bailey and Happy Birthday to his mom!

I hope you all have a great weekend ahead, even if it is just two days. 🙂

Glogirly & Katie
8 years ago

Our sucky machine is an evil Dyson. And would you believe the model is called “the Monster?” Fitting.

Happy Gotcha to your friend Bailey! I’m trying to shield Glogirly’s eyes. If she sees those jeans he’s wearing, she might get some very dangerous ideas. ; )

xo Katie

Oskar
8 years ago

I say unstack those toys!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Kari

I am thankful my weekends are 3 days 🙂

Stop on by for a visit
Kari

Grrreta
8 years ago

We too panic a little when Mommy starts moving our stuff around. Our strategy is to it on top of it to prevent her from moving it any more. That makes it even harder for Mommy to put it back in its proper place, but that’s her punishment for messing with our stuff. We wish a Happy Birthday to Bailey! He looks very handsome in his cute outfit.

Sparkle
8 years ago

I hope all of Zoe’s things got put back to their proper places promptly!

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

It is just plain WRONG when the Humans touch our things like that and, worse, MOVE them!

Genghis Khat
Genghis Khat
8 years ago

I hate the sucky machine too.

Hope you all have a great weekend

Genghis

FiveSibesMom
8 years ago

Wow! That is quite the toy bed, Zoe! I think our Smokie & Binx are jealous! That mean sucky machine…good thing it only comes around once in a while so your awesome toy bed can go back to its normal resting place!

Happy Gotcha Day, Bailey! And Happy Birthday, Gin. What a special day! Husky hugs to you both! (And thank you, Brian, for introducing us!)