Hello everyone, I sure hope you are having a great weekend. I get to do something a little different for my post today. Leo from The Celestial Kitties gave me the Illuminating Blogger Award, yes, me! Thanks Leo! If you don’t know them, please go visit, they are fun!
And at the same time Savannah from Savannah’s Paw Tracks gave Brian the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Hopefully you know Savannah, but if you don’t, please go visit. Savannah is a former shelter cat on the road to recovery. Thanks Savannah!
You may recall that for the Illuminating Blogger Award I am supposed to tell you something illuminating about me. Well, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award says we’re supposed to tell you seven things about us. So, Brian said I get to tell you seven illuminating things about me. I’m not sure how illuminating they are, but here goes…
- I don’t much care for stinky goodness, nope, hardly at all. I will have a few bites just to humor Dad, but that’s pretty much it.
- I never cared too much for water either, and that was causing me some medical issues, just like Sister Precious. But now that we have a community fountain downstairs I have learned to appreciate a nice cool drink of water.
- I really like chicken broth, yes, chicken broth. I don’t care too much for chicken, but I think that chicken juice is yummy!
- I am not a big fan of the brush or the comb. With my long furs that does create a problem with fur mats. I have to have my mats buzzed out, but fortunately Mom always makes sure to get my good side when she is taking pictures.
- I had a hard time adjusting to so many cats and Sister Gracie really helped me get out of my shell. Now I’m trying to paw it forward so I keep going upstairs asking Sister Precious to come out and join us.
- I do like treats! But that’s probably one of the reasons I ended up on a diet.
- Those of you who have followed the blog for a while know that I was left outside, in winter, overnight, at our local PetSmart store. That’s how Dad and Mom found me. What you probably don’t know is my sister was left there with me. She was a gorgeous long-haired calico. She was FIV+ and was adopted immediately where she was to be the only cat. Yes, our previous owners dumped us both. I think about her often and hope her life is as happy as mine.
That’s my seven things and hopefully they were a little illuminating. Have a great weekend everyone and remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!