T.G.I.F. The Grab

34 Comments on T.G.I.F. The Grab

Hey all, check out my interview over at Mousebreath.com

I sure am glad that the weekend is here, but I’ve got to tell you that it has been dang hot here in the South.  But I guess it should be since Summer has officially arrived.  That does limit the window whiffie time and we are forced to find something else to do to occupy our time.  So we sometimes just have to play.  Yes, I know, it’s tough, but we’re getting by some how.  The T.G.I.F. for today is The Grab Is Feathers!

Adopt cats, we deserve it!

Even though we thought we were all playing, as you can tell Sister Gracie was the quick grab artist and nailed those feathers pretty darn quick.  Maybe the rest of us will have better luck with the next toy!

So now you see what we will be up to this weekend.  How about you, what’s your big plans?  Have fun everyone!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrr! Zip! Later!

Marg
8 years ago

Way to do it Grace. Get that fevver. We love fevvers around here too. We don’t have any plans for the weekend. Just trying to stay cool. Hope you have a good one.

Tamago
8 years ago

Yay feathers, it’s so much fun! Sister Gracie seems to be a feather enthusiast 🙂 That’s a good grab!

Cat's Cats
8 years ago

We love feather toys around here too 🙂 Mum has to watch us carefully to make sure we all get our turn because some boys are “feather hogs” – LOL!!!

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Awwww yay for sister Gracie!! She is a mighty fevvers on stick hunter! Yay! Take care
x

mariodacat
8 years ago

Way to go Gracie. You are really getting into that with enthusiasm. M wishes I’d get into playing that much.

Random Felines
8 years ago

we gotta get mom to get us one of those wands.

we will be spending the weekend trying to stay cool and away from the foster monsters… MOL

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

Sister Gracie – you are the greatest wand player we’ve ever seen.

Fuzzy Tales
8 years ago

Oh, my goodness, forced to play! The horror! Deprived of window whiffies…Oh, we can’t even go there, it’s too awful to contemplate.

;-D

Stay cool, everyone and have a great weekend!

Maggie
8 years ago

Loved your interview at Mousebreath!
Everybody ought to go read it. Stay cool!

Marilia

OMG! So funny time!!!!!

Rumbles
Rumbles
8 years ago

That looks like so much fun!

Whisppy
8 years ago

Sister Gracie sure love her fevvers! We hope you guys manage to at least have a tiny nibble of the fevvers?

8 years ago

Wow, just look at Gracie attacking those fevvers. Great job, Gracie!

We’re hoping to stay cool this weekend, too.

Great interview, by the way!

Hugs!

MaxtheQuiltCat
8 years ago

The Grab is Feathers is the best kind o f TGIF… I do love it. And the boys love feathers over here too.

Have a great weekend.

pawhugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

Penelope
8 years ago

Oh Boy that looks like fun! Me and my hairy slobbery sister Bob has dropped by to thanks yous for all your kind words and thoughts! Bobby is feeling much better today.
Kisses and nose nudges
Nellie and Bob

Mark's Mews
8 years ago

MOL! Yeah theres always SOMEONE whos quicker on the claws than the rest! Modesty prevents me from saying who that is around HERE! Ahem… ~ Iza

Pip
Pip
8 years ago

Congrats on your most exciting interview!!

Your pal, Pip

P.S.: Nice work Gracie!

Sparkle
8 years ago

Killing feathers is everyone’s favorite pastime around here!

P.S. Great interview on Mousebreath!

Chancy the Gardner and Crew

We read your interview earlier today sweet Brian….that was pawsome!!! Good job catching those feathers Sister Gracie. Mumsy has to make sure all Pooh, Snookums and Patches feathers are in the cat room or I eat them…tasty they are. Tee hee. No big plans here for the weekend we will just enjoy each moment. You all have a terrific weekend and keep enjoying the feathers and the next toy too! Hugs and nose kisses

8 years ago

Way to go Gracie! It’s been over 90 for 3 days now in the NE. Whew!

we three doxies
8 years ago

Yep, it does me dang hot heres and I sees a storm is a brewin’ now.
Dat was a great action shot of Sister Gracie.

Puddles

jansfunnyfarm
8 years ago

You do have a tough job. Glad you’re up to it. And can have some fun at the same time.

Thanks for a great interview and for all you do to help so many kitties – and woofies too.

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

We just left a message at Mousebreath. We learned something new, always a good thing. Purrs from our fur gang!

Ginger Jasper
8 years ago

Great game with the feathers and loved the interview at Mousebreath.. Hugs GJ xx

caren gittleman
8 years ago

ok I am sorry…I am the EVIL one who is gonna laugh, everyone else was soooo nice…but…you called it “MOUTHBREATH”…..which maybe is morning breath????? roflmao!!! It’s “mousebreath” my friend, MOUSEBREATH!! roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else was so diplomatic….you know ME!!!

Abby
8 years ago

Excellent interview Brian and way to go Gracie you grab those feathers!!
Everyone enjoy your weekend!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

Gracie is loving those fevvers. We hope you get a chance to attack them too.

Jacqueline
8 years ago

Looks like you guys are having fun=we all love feathers too!!…Happy first weekend of summer, precious friends…xoox…Calle, Halle, Sukki

pat
pat
8 years ago

there always has to be one who dominates the play! Still cute though!

8 years ago

You look SO soft and delicious in your graceful leap. xoxoxoxo

8 years ago

Those feathers are so much fun!

We are finally getting some cooler weather. It was only about 80 degrees today after having the last few days in the 90s!! We hope you all have a great weekend!

Mollie
8 years ago

Morning guys, when playing games, 3 is always a crowd! 🙂 Great interview Brain, shame about ya hat! Did have to laugh ” MOUSEBREATH! ” So pleased your all where you should be now. I was on the streets for some time, it ain’t pretty.
You guys have a great weekend.
Alfie xx

KimT
8 years ago

OMC…I just read your interview at Mousebreath – holy catnip, there’s so much more about you that we did not know! You are a star to all the kitties here, and all over…we’re just floored by all you’ve done and now do on their behalf.
Brian, have to tell you, you’re just as handsome without your fedora!

Debra Taylor
8 years ago

Hope you have fun too. We have had high heat as well. Glad the kitties still love the window! That’s pawsome.

Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.