T.G.I.F. This Gift

38 Comments on T.G.I.F. This Gift

Remember on Tuesday there was a photo of me in a new box, a box that looked like lots of fun?

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Sister Gracie thought it looked like fun

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Sister Sascha thought it looked like fun

That brings me to the T.G.I.F. for today…This Gift Isn’t Fun!  It’s an evil Dyson!!!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Looks like we’ll be hiding under the bed this weekend, how about you, any plans?  Have fun everyone!

UPDATE: Kittens are safe and on their way to a wonderful rescue in CT

URGENT:
Stunning Kittens in Need of Adoption or Foster
Greenville, SC
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Whisppy
8 years ago

Oh oh….evil things come in nice packaging?
Would you believe that silly Boomer enjoys being vacuumed by Mommy!? He’s NUTS!

Nerissa's Life
8 years ago

Oh – my – cat! Run, Brian! Run!!!

Marg
8 years ago

Well at least it is a terrific box. Just stay UTB. We are planning on enjoying the cool day we are going to have on Sat. Other than that, naps, food and more naps. Have a good one.

Laila and Minchie

Run, Brian, run!

Catherine
8 years ago

Oh oh ~ the dreaded Dyson vacuum. Banjo knows it well.
Find a good hiding spot kitties and cover your ears!
xo Catherine

UTB is the place to be!

I’m a poet but I didn’t know it

Till now.

xoxoxox

Clarissa & Co.
8 years ago

OH NOES!!!! Run for your lives, kitties!!! It’s a sucky monster!!!!

And we are so relieved to learn that those babies are safe and onto a rescue group!!! They are adorable!

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

Oh No!! Not another evil Dyson coming onto the CB. Quick run for cover!

CCL Wendy
8 years ago

That box is certainly getting well broken in! It’s nice to see that you share with your furblings, Brian.

And as for that evil sucking machine — just stay out of it’s way and you’ll be fine. You don’t have to hide, just don’t hover (of is that ‘hoover’) in it’s vicinity! It’s really just after dust and dirt, not kitties!

Angel and Kirby
8 years ago

It is nice that you are sharing the box with your sisters!

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

LOL!! Awwww but gorgeous Sisters Sascha and Gracie know the box is totally fun! Yay! Take care
x

Pip
Pip
8 years ago

Ruh roh, watch out for that vacuum cleaner! They are nasty things!

Your pal, Pip

Pup Fan
8 years ago

LOL… I love your reinterpretation of what TGIF means!

Cat's Cats
8 years ago

We have a dyson too and mum uses it all the time!!!! She says that we shed an entirely new cat between us every day….harumph, who ever heard of such a thing 😉

Tamago
8 years ago

Box is so much fun! But, oh no evil Dyson should not be in your house!

Penelope
8 years ago

We has a evil Dyson. Actually me don’t mind it too much. But the Hoover Wind Tunnel – Now that scares mes!
Kisses
Nellie
PS your package is wrapped and ready to go! Mommy might not gets it mailed until next week though. She would rather take it across and mail it in the States than has it get stopped through the mail between the US and us!

Marilia
8 years ago

Oh noes!!!!!!!!! Keep safe guys!!!! Run cats, run for the hills!!!!

Jacqueline
8 years ago

It should be illegal for evil Dysons to come in fun boxes=that is cruel!!…Happy weekend, precious friends=stay safe under the bed, sweeties…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

8 years ago

Yikes, a new sucky monster! Run, kittehs, run!

Great news about the kittens!

Sparkle
8 years ago

That was a PANDORA’S box! Eeek.

I’m so glad to hear the kittens are safe!

Chancy the Gardner and Crew

We hope that thing is not too noisy and you don’t have to hide under the bed for long. Pounce on that thing and tell it to ‘hush!’ Hugs and nose kisses

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

Oh no! How could such a nice box have brought something so evil!

Kika
Kika
8 years ago

Coisas giras e nas caixas…
Bom fim de semana e com muita paz e amor
Ronrons da amiguinha de sempre
Kika

Caren Gittleman
8 years ago

Great news about the kittens!! Yay!!

I do have to say though, bringing home an “Evil Dyson” as a “gift” is one CRUEL joke!!! lol

Katnip Lounge
8 years ago

ai yi yi!!! Those things are AWFUL. They suck.

::shivers::

Abby

Brian
Your Mom and Dad are going to love using the Dyson, our Mom sure does.
She had a heavy old vacuum and has issues with her wrists. Comes from years and years of doing repetitive work so she had a hard time using the old vacuum cleaner, but the Dyson is so lightweight she can use it as often as need be, which is too often now for us.

Enjoy your weekend.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Debra Taylor
8 years ago

It looks like your ‘bean has his/her work cut out putting that together! Take a toy and go hide – take lots of naps!

Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

8 years ago

Oh no! Not the rug sucking monster!! RUN!!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

I think you should hide also Brian. Anytime a cat gets in a fight with a sucky machine it never ends good….

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

Really excellent news about the kittens! Sorry about the Dyson.

Mark's Mews
8 years ago

We are sorry about the evil Dyson (for more reasons than we can say)! But we like that you are sharing that REALY GOOD BOX. A box shared is a box multiplied!

Diane@BibliophilebytheSea

We have the same one at our house. It works great, but it is noisy and the cats don’t stick around…LOL

GrammyMouseTails
8 years ago

A purple Kitty eater! Yikes! well, maybe mom will let you play in the box in the bedroom while she sucks up all the stray kitty hairs you so thoughtfully left everywhere. Have fun anyway this weekend. So happy the kittens found a shelter near by <3!!

Feeling Beachie - Hilary & Alex

alex says not to worry… he used to be afraid of the evil dyson, but now he realized it is only loud and annoying… not dangerous at all!

jansfunnyfarm
8 years ago

Ah, so you’re the Gracie Alex is engaged to. Or going to be? We’ve been trying to figure out which Gracie since we have a collective short memory. 🙂

Savannah NanaMo
8 years ago

Do Not Worry…we had one here too…and you know from my Harry Potter posts that I hate HOOVER…here’s why…HOOVER is very hard to dedded…Dyson is easy…ours was the purple pet sucky thingy too…and it dedded in about 6 months…never to suck worth piddly poop again…it is now gone…YES! Score one for product quality control…be very, very careful of that Dyson…don’t be in its way when it falls over dedded…just sayin’…

Sage
8 years ago

Well, not sure what you’ll end up doing, but I eat my Dyson.

8 years ago

Gracie looks so cute and that box. Hope she’s doing better now with her new meds.