T.G.I.F. Two Great

33 Comments on T.G.I.F. Two Great

What a week.  There has been plenty of sad going around this week as more friends left us for the Bridge.  But it’s Friday, and that certainly is good news.  Today the T.G.I.F. is Two Great Incredible Friends.

Adopt cats, we deserve it!

As you know, Sister Gracie hasn’t been feeling her best, but Sister Sascha has been keeping a close eye on her BFF.  Sister Sascha kept following Gracie around just to keep an eye on her in case she needed anything and decided that she would grab the lookout suite on the cat tree since Gracie was sitting in the recliner.  Sister Gracie is actually doing much better and we are all so very happy about that.

So what’s your weekend plans?  I’m going to get a claw trimming and that always makes me happy!  Have fun everyone and enjoy the weekend!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Fisher and Staff
8 years ago

Such a sweet story. You have a great weekend, too!

Whisppy
8 years ago

What good sisters! Gracie looks very comfy in that lovely cushy recliner. We hope she gets back to a 100% really soon.

Diane@BibliophilebytheSea

That’s sisterhood. Hope that Gracie is Breathing better soon.

Marg
8 years ago

Oh Sascha, good girl for taking care of that Gracie. She probably appreciates all the attention you are giving to her. We sure are sending tons of purrs to you Gracie so you get all better really soon. No fun not being able to breathe. Hope you have a great week end. We are going to enjoy this fabulous cooler weather. Lots of tearing through the house. Take care.

Feeling Beachie - Hilary & Alex

Alex is so happy that Sascha is looking over his girl…and so happy that she is feeling better…

mariodacat
8 years ago

Oh Brian, we are so happy to hear sister Sasha is feeling better. We hope she continues to make progress.

Amber DaWeenie
8 years ago

Too much engagement pawty fur Gracie???? Glad her is feelin better and her sister is taking such good care of her.

Have a great weekend!

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

We are so happy to hear that Gracie is feeling much better – Sascha must be an excellent nurse.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Awww me and Charlie are so happy that Sister Gracie is feeling and doing better! Yay! Awww we just love how amazingly fabulous sister Sascha is watches over her! Take care
x

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

Sascha, you are a good sister to Gracie. I am sure she appreciates it.

Random Felines
8 years ago

awww – it is always good to have a friend looking out for you!!! have a great weekend.

Clarissa & Co.
8 years ago

We are pleased to learn that Gracie is feeling better! We hope she will be feeling 100% better soon! It’s very sweet that Sascha looks after her sister. Mom is staying home with us this weekend. She’ll be leaving for NC on Thursday to visit with Aunty Torchy and our cousins.

Marilia
8 years ago

Our plans are: sleeping, eating, sleeping a lot!
Kisses

Cheysuli
8 years ago

That is so sweet of Sascha to keep an eye on you.

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

We’ve seen this kind of caring for cat friends (even when not related) over and over again and it’s heartening to see their compassion.

Forty Paws
8 years ago

You’re getting a claw trimming and that makes you happy? It doesn’t make us happy! We need to get our claws trimmed this weekend as well. So we won’t be happy…

Luf, Us

MaxtheQuiltCat
8 years ago

Glad to hear that Sister Gracie is doing better. Love that picture with Sascha in the lookout tower.

Have a great weekend…

pawhugs, Max

Julia Williams
8 years ago

Sending lots of purrs for Sister Gracie to be 100% well! How nice that she has someone to watch over her.

Sparkle
8 years ago

I’m happy to hear that Gracie is doing better!

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

We are glad Gracie is doing better, and sister Sascha is doing a good job of keep watch over her.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Aww, that’s so sweet! Glad she’s feeling better!

Chancy the Gardner and Crew

Good girl sweet Sascha watching over sweet Sister Gracie. We sure hope you are feeling much better very soon sweet Gracie. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and nose kisses

Abby
8 years ago

We are so glad that Sister Grace is feeling better.
And that you are happy about the claw clipping!
(mom wishes we were)

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Glogirly & Katie
8 years ago

Gracie and Sasha are lucky to have each other. xo
Now that my girl is home, we’re going to visit our blogging friends we’ve been neglecting for so long!
; ) Katie

Devoted to Willow
8 years ago

Having a furiend to watch over when feeling poorly is such a nice thing that was a good of Sascha to watch over Gracie.

Catherine
8 years ago

I love it that you kitties all look after each other! That’s love!
xo Catherine

Tigger
8 years ago

Glad to hear Gracie is doing better. So nice you have kitties that look out for each other. Have a great weekend.

8 years ago

We’re glad that Gracie has Sascha looking out for her!

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

Nail trimming is going to make you happy????? The Human is not allowed to TOUCH my paws ::shudder::

prancer pie
8 years ago

What a great sister! So glad Gracie is doin better. Our weekend is pretty much the same as our week. Naps, noms, toys, and lufs. Rinse, repeat. MOl!

caren gittleman
8 years ago

Sascha is such a good sister!!!! So glad that Gracie is feeling better!

My “bonus” daughter is getting married tomorrow!

Penelope
8 years ago

It is so nice to has siblings who cares! My hairy slobbery sisters worries about me when me is sick and me worries about them. Sisters is the bestest!
Kisses
Nellie

Savannah NanaMo
8 years ago

I would, personally, not put “claw trimming” and “makes me happy” in the same sentence…just sayin’…and so glad Sis G is feelin’ better