Tabby Tuesday

42 Comments on Tabby Tuesday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

All in all I guess you could say that we survived our first week with the new evil Dyson.  None of us really liked it too much.  I managed to avoid it mostly by hanging out on the big bed.  Sisters Zoe, Gracie, and Dolly pretty much hid under the bed.  Sister Sascha was pretty smart about the whole thing and she just went up to the top of the cat tree and snoozed through the whole ordeal.  Sister Precious lucked out as her room was just cleaned before the evil one arrived.

That evil Dyson did a darn good job, or so Dad says.  There were at least three kitten starter kits in that canister thing!  So now all is quite, but I know it’s watching us!!!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Feeling Beachie - Hilary & Alex

Brian – the dyson isn’t all bad…. It just takes a little getting used to….

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Lovely Brian! Me and Charlie think you and your adorable sisters were all very very very brave! Yay!! take care
x

Diane@BibliophilebytheSea

LOL – it’s noisy but works terrific.

Marg
8 years ago

Thank COD, we don’t have one of those noisy machines. Our person just sweeps silly girl. Glad it all wasn’t too terribly bad. Sascha, you are so brave to stay out in the battle field. Have a great day.

8 years ago

You know, Brian….I have learned to just watch mom from atop my tree. It puffa and blows and screetches but I know it can’t climb my tree and eat me. xoxoxo

8 years ago

Oh man, we hate the evil rug sucking machine! Whenever it comes out, we run!!

Catherine
8 years ago

Hopefully that vacuum cleans well enough that it won’t have to come out as often.
xo Catherine

Fuzzy Tales
8 years ago

Haha–three kitten starter kits! Our mom wonders how much a *good* vacuum would get out of our carpet and area rugs. LOL.

mariodacat
8 years ago

Oh noooo – not the dreaded Dyson. Shhhh – please don’t tell M you have one. She’s been talking about it.

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

The evil Dyson makes an appearance here far to often for our liking. You must all be braver than us cos we just vanish!

Random Felines
8 years ago

We have one of those too…..we don’t like it much but mom says it works good.

Cat's Cats
8 years ago

Sister Sasha is very clever to move to the higher ground when the beast is out!!!

Selina
Selina
8 years ago

Good for you for keeping out of its way, Brian! Me, I stay on the kitchen counters when MomKatt gets to vacuumin’ … apparently it’s something hoomans must do, though I will say she loathes doing it as much as WE loathe her doing it! MOL

PURRS!
Selina

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

Glad it’s working well for you. Dust is more evil than noise 😉 We have both a Dyson and a Hoover and the cats give both a wide berth.

8 years ago

TW needs a new vacuum. We have an ElectroLux Harmony cos it’s extra quiet and doesn’t really bother me. She was complaining yesterday that it doesn’t pick up anything anymore. Concatulations to Gracie and Alex! I saw the news on the CB! I bet she’s so happy!

Cheysuli
8 years ago

Well I’m glad that’s over. Do you sell your kitten starter kits? It could bring money in for the shelter…

Marilia
8 years ago

Oh, poor Brian… the evil Dyson is so scary, isn´t?
Have a good thursday friend!

Laila and Minchie
8 years ago

We are hoping someday someone invents a quiet sucky monster!

Whisppy
8 years ago

Mommy has an Electrolux and a Karcher…and now she’s tempted to get a Dyson. Oh NOES!

CCL Wendy
8 years ago

Yes, I hear those Dysons are really on the ball! Really! It means they can get into every nook and cranny, so if you are on floor level, there’s no escape. It’s best to follow Sister Sascha’s example, yes.

Sparkle
8 years ago

Not even a Dyson could help the dust in my human’s office. Mainly because there is little floor space and it is all wood plank flooring. She has been trying to get it straightened up all week and all our sinuses are the worse for the dust, kitty AND human!

Genghis Khat
Genghis Khat
8 years ago

Thank Cod you all survived – Sooner than you think – you’ll be used to the evil Dyson and won’t lose a moment of rest over it.

Genghis

Nerissa's Life
8 years ago

Those giant sucking machines… they seem to lurk EVERYWHERE! purrs

Ginger Jasper
8 years ago

We have had one of those for a few years and I still hate it. Mum thinks I am still scared of it and I hide away from it as soon as it comes out. Your dad is right though as it does work very well on the fur… Hugs GJ xx

8 years ago

Glad to hear you all survived that evil Dyson, Brian. We have an evil SHARK in our house, and we’ve managed to stay out of its way, too! Well, I have, anyway. Sammy doesn’t care so much since he can’t hear too well anymore.

Hugs to you and your sisters,

Mooosey

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

Should we start a Cats Against Dyson facebook page?

Abby

Brian
We all hide too when the evil moooochine comes out.
NONE of us likes it in any way!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Caren Gittleman
8 years ago

thank goodness all is quiet now but that Evil Dyson will strike again when you least expect it!

Love Brian’s expression in that photo 🙂

Eric and Flynn
8 years ago

We hate the sucky monster. Ours is called a whisper and is very quiet, but mum thinks it is whispering it’s last and is talking about getting an evil Dyson too.

Sagira
8 years ago

Oh boy a new Dyson! How cool. We don’t have carpet here anymore so don’t have to worry about those loud machines.

Savannah NanaMo
8 years ago

soooo…where can we all meet up to meow about how best to totally deaded all sucky machines across the world??? Suggestions???

KatzTales
8 years ago

We were flummoxed by the Dyson till we read the comments. WOW! Does it work well? is it really worth it? they’re only just appearing in Malaysia and they cost a bomb so I’m really curious…

Mark's Mews
8 years ago

MOL! We hadda stop an figure out that “kitten starter kits”. TBT cracked up, then Ayla caught on an splained it to Iza an me. ~ Marley

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

The Human keeps threatening to buy a new fancy sucky monster. I am not looking forward to it.

Sweet Purrfections
8 years ago

Mom Paula says it’s time to pull out the Kirby monster again. Truffle hides under the bed, but Brulee is the curious one.

Chancy the Gardner and Crew

Sweet Brian that is a fantastic picture of you. We are happy you all made it through the first week okay with the new evil Dyson. Hugs and nose kisses

The Purr Diaries
8 years ago

My kitties hate evil Dyson too! However is a catch 22 – the more kitties I have the more I need to vacuum! 😉

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Kitten starter kits! I’m dying here!! MOL!!

siku marie
8 years ago

Momma is thinking we might have to invest in one if Puff turns out to have household allergies…the rest of us don’t even understand why we need to vacuum at all! Thanks for the great idea about the air purifier.

Glad no kitty was sucked up by the dyson beast!

Angel and Kirby
8 years ago

WE hear Dyson is a mean clean machine. We hope no kitties were harmed creating the kitten started kits!

Oui Oui
8 years ago

Dyson, Hoover, Bissell, Eureka – we hate them all!

The Chair Speaks
8 years ago

We don’t like the noisy box too. Anyway it is too hot here to have carpets. We have tiles and our slave just wet mop it.