Togetherness Tuesday

41 Comments on Togetherness Tuesday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Sometimes when it is so hot we all seek out the best cool spots where the nice cool air blows.  Our famous bench is just one of those spots and, unlike the tops of the cat trees, it is big enough for more than one of us at a time.  So Sisters Sascha, Gracie and I decided to pile onto the bench and enjoy the coolness.    Not much else to do when it is do darn hot.

It’s also firework time in the South and I think our poor scared ferals are in hiding.  They are likely laid up in the shade somewhere too because they have hardly been around to eat much of their food and it may be that it is just too hot for them to venture very far.  But the fresh food and fresh water is always there for them.  We know what it is like to be scared of those boomy things and it must be ever so scary outside.

Catch you all later!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Whisppy
8 years ago

The three of you sure found a nice little spot to stay cool though you do seem to have found the best spot of all, Brian. 🙂
We hope the ferals find a safe place until the boomings stop. Poor little guys.

Marg
8 years ago

Wow, look at Sascha sitting up there with you two. That is very brave of you.
My outside kitties do not eat much during all this heat. I try to feed them many times in the mornings when it is cooler or a little cooler. Yesterday sure was a little better. Take care.

8 years ago

You all look sweet and kissable up there. Mom would make a nuisance of herself if she saw all that glorious catness spread out there.

Mom feels deeply sorry about the ferals everywhere in the weather…summer and winter, poor guys.

Cat's Cats
8 years ago

Wow, that is a popular bench, nice to see you snuggling together!!! We feel for the homeless kitties in extreme weather, be it very hot or very cold 🙁

8 years ago

It’s so nice to see you all snoozing together like that! We don’t mind the boomies but our woofie brofurs get really upset by them.

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Hannah and Lucy
8 years ago

We hate it when there are fireworks – they seem so very, very loud. Enjoy your naps and stay cool.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
8 years ago

Awwww beautiful sisters Sascha and Gracie and handsome Brian! Yay for your cool bench!!! Me and Charlie hope all kitties and woofies and other creatures stay safe and that the big banging booms don’t go on forever! Take care
x

Catherine
8 years ago

Hmmm…. looks like there is room on that chair to squeeze one more kitty on! LOL!
Hopefully the fireworks don’t scare the kitties too bad! 🙁
xo Catherine

8 years ago

You all found a great spot to hang out! We’d teleport over, but there doesn’t look like there’s anymore room!

diddleymaz
diddleymaz

keep cool guys!

Random Felines
8 years ago

looks like a nice place to snooze….

mom worries about Allie too. we are still putting out food and water and the food disappears. the neighbor said she saw her this morning, so we know she is around.

8 years ago

Aren’t you guys creating body heat by being so close together? I hope there aren’t too many boomy things and that the weather cools off a little. xoxo

Angel and Kirby
8 years ago

It is nice to share a cool spot!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

Wow, you guys got all in the same place without a break out of the smacky paw? I need to show this to Sassy to prove that it can be done.

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

You kids do look all comfertabuls there! XOXOXO to the ferals–stay cool guys–the Loud Stuffs will be over after tomorrow!!

The Creek Cats
8 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Chevelle.
XOXO
The Creek Cats, Maggie May and Mom

Marilia

So cute!!!

Katnip Lounge
8 years ago

Y’all need your Dad to fan you with palm leaves! We have our paws crossed for all the animals outdoors over the holidays.

Junior, Orion and Sammy

that looks like a purrty comfy spot! When we want a cool place we just get on the floor. Sammy likes it under the big bed. I sleep under the desk so I can be near Meowm, and Orion will sleep on the desk!

~~Junior

Sparkle
8 years ago

I feel bad for the ferals around this time of year, with the heat and the fireworks. Especially in your part of the country – there are still fireworks here in southern California, but it is a lot more strictly regulated here because of the fire danger.

Glad you kitties are keeping cool!

Deb Harvey
8 years ago

You all look so happy and cute! We worry about the animals, too. Hopefully, they won’t be too afraid.

Mollie

Yoooo is all sooo lovely! Just a quick hop by. See ya guy’s tomorrow 🙂
Big huggie Mollie n Furball x

Abby

Three’s company!

🙂

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Grrreta
8 years ago

Kitties always seem to find the best place for napping. We have staked our claim to the air conditioner floor vents.

Paulita
8 years ago

I love the comment you left on Bibliophile by the Sea about the character in the book being similar to your crazy neighbor. Nice cat photo. We could learn so much from them.

Sagira

You all look so cute there. Stay cool! 🙂

Maggie
8 years ago

Everyone looks so peaceful and lovely on the green bench.
We’ll be glad when the noisy fireworks stop too. It’s so hard on the cats and dogs.

Caren Gittleman
8 years ago

the 3 of you look so cool, cozy and comfy together, I love seeing that!!

My heart breaks for the ferals. I can’t imagine having to not only deal with the heat but to deal with those scary fireworks. I hope they found someplace safe to hide until it is all over.

xoxoxo

diane
8 years ago

Even with the air on in hot weather, the cats find the cool tile or wood floors for relief. Cute photo.

Laila and Minchie
8 years ago

That is the cutest picture EVER! We feel so sorry for the poor ferals in this awful heat.

Fraidy Cats
8 years ago

Three on a bench! 🙂 we love that picture! you all look so cute and comfy! We hope the ferals and any other outside kitties are safe from the noise and the heat. Have a happy and safe holiday!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

The Chair Speaks
8 years ago

What a lovely ‘us only’ bench to rest on! Ours is a olympic-size podium made from discarded tropical hardwood and minus all those soft cushions and blankets. Purrs!

hilary

You guys look so cozy…

Sweet Purrfections
8 years ago

We stopped sleeping with Mom Paula the last few days when it was so hot. Mom Paula is ready for it to get cool again because she missed us. All of you look so comfortable on that bench.

the Cat Street Boyz
8 years ago

We live acres away from our neighbors so if they do fireworks it doesn’t bother us. If your hear booms then just huddle together and you will be fine. =^Y^=

siku marie
8 years ago

You all are such a loving, sharing family! And so compassionate to be concerned about your feral friends.

Chancy the Gardner and Crew

A bench full of sweetness is what that is. Sorry about the fireworks there. They are banned here because of drought. We are so happy about that. Hugs and nose kisses

littlemissjackie
8 years ago

That’s nice, Mr. Brian – cool but still cozy together! We’re hearing lots of fireworks right now and hoping that the loud people use up their supply so there won’t be so many tomorrow! I hope your fural furiends will venture out to have some nice dinners and drinks soon.

Luvs,

Jackie

Karen Jo
8 years ago

You all look nice and cool on that bench. We find cool spots on the floor. I am sorry for the ferals with heat and boomies to deal with. I haven’t heard any boomies so far, but with the dryness and fire danger, they may not be selling them this year.

Cheyenne-Millie
8 years ago

We think you look very sweet together!

We hopes that you find safe spots to hides from the noise tonight! Happy 4th of July!

Sage
8 years ago

It’s hard to find cool spots when it’s so hot, so it looks like you all scored! I sure hope your heat wave breaks soon!