T.G.I.F. The Group

46 Comments on T.G.I.F. The Group

Finally, Friday made it!  Where ya been?  We’ve been missing you!  But hey, Friday did finally show up after all.  Today I’ve been keeping an eye on the ones outside and the T.G.I.F. today is The Group Is Feral…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!The feral group does spend a lot of time on our back deck and I try to keep an eye out for them to make sure they are okay.  The feral kittens are very full of energy and often play rough n’ tumble.  They really don’t care that I’m watching them, they just keep on playing. They still scatter when the food guy (Dad) goes out with the food twice a day, but I see them coming back to eat as soon as Dad gets back inside.

So ya got any special plans for the weekend?  You can see what I’ll be doing!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Marg
10 years ago

Oh Brian, we are so glad you are keeping watch over the feral kitties. That is so great that they are playing on your back deck. Bet they have a good time and also we happen to know that they are so happy to have that good food. We sure do thank all of you for feeding them. Take care.

Rumbles
10 years ago

Brian, you’re such a good mancat. You make sure those little kittens are doing ok and growing up right. And thanks to your human for making sure that they’ve got food for their tummies.

Feeling Beachie - Hilary

oh brian, you are such a kind cat keeping an eye on the ferrals…

Speedy Rabbit
10 years ago

its good that you look after the feral kitty’s too, have a great weekend

Mollie
10 years ago

That’s so nice Brian, you keepin your eye on the little kitties…and Daddy feeding them..They are luck to have you 🙂 If it’s nice, Wez may go to the beach wiff ma ball 🙂
Have a great Furiday xx00xx

10 years ago

Goodness Brian, you look exactly like me looking thru OUR vertical blinds at raccoons and I sure didn’t like what I saw! I tore the place up..screamed and howled. But today. I didn’t get mom up before time when I was tracking that beautiful black long haired kitty that made me so mad last time I saw it. This time, I just watched from the window. I was very alert but I didn’t raise cain.

Random Felines
10 years ago

No plans for the weekend. We are glad your ferals have you to look out for them. Mom doesn’t see Allie, but the food keeps disappearing, so we know she is around. 🙂

Cat's Cats
10 years ago

Brian you very good to keep such a close eye on the feral, making sure they are okay 🙂 Can you believe it is the last weekend of the summer already?!?!

Hannah and Lucy
10 years ago

Thank you for caring for those feral cats – it’s lovely to know someone is watching over them.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
10 years ago

Beautiful Brian!! You are doing a grand job looking after the fabulous feral kitties! Yay! Take care
x

Glogirly & Katie
10 years ago

Your dad’s a sweetie, Brian. Those are some lucky kitties he looks out for and feeds. : )
I’ve got some serious napping time scheduled for this weekend. In fact I might just get an early start.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…
Katie

10 years ago

Your Dad is so good to feed the ferals and they think they’re wise by running so he doesn’t capture them and do that TNR thing. But your Dad knows what’s best for them.

Julia Williams
10 years ago

That must be fun to watch the kittens play! And how nice of you to keep an eye on them. You’re such a good kitty.

Tamago
10 years ago

I love watching kittens play…they are so energetic and cute! So wonderful they don’t have to worry about getting food each day 🙂 Thank you for taking care of them, Brian!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Aw, that’s so sweet of you to keep an eye on the ferals, and of your dad to feed them! Have a good weekend!

Penelope
10 years ago

I bet feral kitten TV is BETTER than squirrel TV!
has a great weekend
Nellie

~E
~E
10 years ago

You are a special person watching other kitties. xo

Whisppy
10 years ago

At least the ferals have a safe place to play in AND regular food. 🙂 Thank you for looking out for them.

10 years ago

Way to keep an eye on your feral friends, Brian! We are going to spend some time with family and friends, and do some volunteering at the shelter. Oh, and naps. Lots of naps. 🙂

Mollie

Hay Brian. did youz take the award…Wez named you guys 🙂 coz ya special xx00xx

Sherlock
10 years ago

It’s such good news to hear that your keeping an eye over the feral kitties!

Iris
10 years ago

Brian I’m sure you are doing a great job watching the ferals to make sure they are okay. It’s so nice that your Dad feeds them.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,Purrs & Woofs

Catherine
10 years ago

Friday!!! That start of holidays! Woot woot!
Have a good one kitties!
xo Catherine

Colehaus Cats
10 years ago

THANK YOU for looking out and caring for the ferals!

CATachresis
10 years ago

Well you’ve got your work cut out keeping an eye on that lot, Brian. Hope you manage to have a relaxing weekend, resting up for the next debate!! >^,,^<

Katnip Lounge
10 years ago

We are so happy that you and your peeps watch out for the ferals! We hope that they can be TNR’ed when the time comes.

Ginger Jasper
10 years ago

I am glad you keep an eye on those kitties and I am glad they get to play and eat well.. Hugs GJ xx

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
10 years ago

high paws N headbonks….OW…ta yur dad brian for helpin de ferals; thatz pawsum awesum sooooper way kewl…..we dunno what we iz gonna due this weekend….might try sumthin diffrunt and NAP !!!! haza grate week oh end; peace out N rock on

Chancy and Mumsy
10 years ago

Sweet Brian you sure have a nice place to watch the feral kitties eat and play. We have no special plans for the weekend, but I will play ball with Mumsy and the kitties will watch bird TV, sleep and fuss at me. Have a great weekend. Hugs and nose kisses

Ms. Stella O'Houligan
10 years ago

Brian, it’s so easy to see why you is going to be a ‘paw in’ for the winner of the Cat Ruler of the Universe thingy.

xoxo

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

Will you post some pics of them? How many are there? Hope you have a relaxing weekend 🙂

10 years ago

Brian, you are a great watchcat for the ferals!

Abby

Brian
I bet those kittens keep you entertained.
purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Sparkle
10 years ago

I wish all feral kitties had humans to look after them – and a concerned feline observer too!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

I am sure the ferals really appreciate the daily foods!

Pepi,Xixo,Juja and Jujuba

Dear little friend,
We came to wish you a nice weekend
Lots and lots of purrs from
Pepi, Xixo, Juja and Jujuba

Oskar
10 years ago

I’m glad those feral kitties have you to watch out for them!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

China Cat & Willow
10 years ago

Oh, I am so happy that you are watching out over the little ferals! You are such a good mancat! And it is so nice that your dad is feeding the kitties!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, China Cat

P.S. Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday wishes! Willow and I just were treated with some Fancy Feast Tuna Appetizers – yummy!

Spitty the Kitty
10 years ago

Your Humans is so good to take such good care of your kitties and look out for the feral family also. We luffs your Mom and Dad!

KimT
10 years ago

Aw, Brian – between you watching over them and your dad feeding them, those ferals sure are living the good life! Really hope you and your family have a lovely weekend, and a chance to soak up the last of the summer fun!
Happy Labor Day Weekend, buddy 🙂

caren gittleman
10 years ago

Brian I LOVE that shot! I do the same as you!

Texas, a cat in New York

That is nice f you to care for them. I’m with Layla: any pictures to come?
Purrs and Happy Weekend!

Eric and Flynn
10 years ago

The feral group are lucky to have you watching over them Brian. It must be fun to watch them play.

Sage
10 years ago

You have the best vantage point for watching your ferals, Brian–it’s good your Dad takes care of them. We have some in our neighborhood…

Savannah NanaMo
10 years ago

My Auntie Claudia had a feral clan she fed, and she also trapped, spayed, neutered as many as she could catch…then she bought a new house and so hopes the neighbors continue to take care of them…the ferals need all the help they can get…paw pats, Savannah

GreatGranny
GreatGranny
10 years ago

Brian, those feral kitties are so blessed to have your Dad feeding them and you watching over them.
xoxo Kassey