Tabby Tuesday: Congratulations Katie

43 Comments on Tabby Tuesday: Congratulations Katie

Congratulations to the wonderful Katie, Cat Ruler of the World! I know in my heart that you will be the most fantastic Ruler and we stand at the ready to assist you in any way we can. The campaign was a lot of fun and all of the shelters are so deserving. I am so proud to have purrticipated and am thrilled that so many deserving kitties are the real winners. Katie, Sparkle, Chey, Austin and Odin, I love each of you!

I want to thank Deb Barnes at The Chronicles of Zee & Zoey for such a wonderful and creative idea. Deb did an amazing job pulling it all together. Thanks also to all of the wonderful sponsors that helped make this event such a success. Of course thanks to my wonderful campain staff of Sascha, Gracie, Zoe, Dolly, Precious, Rodney and Squelch, y’all are quite a team.

Don’t forget to go leave a comment and vote for my pal Bailey!

VOTE FOR BAILEY HERE

Always remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrr! Zip! Later!

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com)

Brian, what a lovely and gallant gesture. You are truly a gentleman.

prancer pie
8 years ago

You’re lookin very dapper today, Brian!

Whisppy
8 years ago

Paws off to all the cat-didates for the awesome campaigning for their chosen shelters! And congratulations to Katie and Blind Cat Rescue on their win!

Glogirly & Katie
8 years ago

Brian, you sure know how to melt a girl’s heart. You are a sweetheart and a winner every single day in MY book. Thank you for your very sweet and unexpected post.

…hey, you’re really rockin’ that bowler hat!
xo, Katie

Susan Fields
8 years ago

Congratulations to Katie! Cat Ruler of the World – what an awesome title!

Mollie
8 years ago

Concats to Katie, I think you were all just fantastic 🙂 You sure look extra handsome today Brian 🙂 xx00xx

Scylla, Socks & Fenris

We agree with Katie you are really rockin’ that bowler hat! You already know you completely melted Scylla’s heart and if you can melt her heart you can melt anyone’s. We Love you Brian!!!!!!!

xoxo from Scylla

Feeling Beachie - Hilary

Congrats to Katie…

Brian, I agree with Katie, you may not have the title but you are a winner and a leader in my book too!

Marg
8 years ago

We will always think of you as the ruler of the adoption world. You are the best Mr. Brian. And we love your new hat. That is just purrfect. Congrats to Katie. We are so glad that all the shelters are going to get something. That is the best part. Have a great day.

mariodacat
8 years ago

You rock Brian. I wish all of the charities could have won because every one of them was good. Now in the meantime, there is always next year to look forward to pal.

Catherine
8 years ago

It’s always wonderful to be gracious!
Congratulations to the winner!
xo Catherine

Maggie
8 years ago

Handsome big hearted Brian, you always have the winning cattitude. If Katie needs a First Cat by her side, I nominate Brian.

Zee and Zoey - Deb Barnes

Brian, as always, you are the most humble, gracious, and kind hearted cat that I know and I am so proud of all that you do, day in and day out, to help make the world a better place for cats. Thank you for being part of this campaign and you will always be a winner to me.

Amber DaWeenie
8 years ago

A big WOOFIE congratulations to Katie!

8 years ago

I certainly agree with Deb. You ARE the most humble, gracious and kink hearted cat. I’m sure there will be a top position for you in Katie’s administration where you can help lots of kitties find homes. Of course you rock the bowler!

Random Felines
8 years ago

very gracious as always Brian…..

GreatGranny
GreatGranny
8 years ago

Concats to the sweet Katie, cat ruler of the world. Brian, you look handsomer than ever in the top hat and bow tie.
xoxo Kassey

thecatguy
8 years ago

Congrats to Katie and to Brian as you are a great winner too! Maybe you could be vice-ruler of the world?

Angel and Kirby
8 years ago

Congratulations to Katie. Brian, you are such a gentleman!

we three doxies
8 years ago

A most huge congrats to Katie on her win. Brian, I is most proud of you furs takin’ all dis like a man…good job.

Puddles

8 years ago

Brian, yo7u post is not unexpected because you are a class act all the way. And we loves you at the same time we concatulate Katie. xoxox

~E
~E

Yes congrats xo

da tabbies o trout towne

dood..conga rats two ewe; N HATS off on bein chozen az chair purrson oh congress in charge oh all things foodz; insurin de samiches we eat frum heer on out will be total lee burd free; de nip we eat will bee stem less, de pizza we eat will bee dee livered BEE FORE on time N we noe ewe will due yur best when standin by katie ta see two it de werd burd; goes in de big werd book; under stooooooooooopid….pawsum awesum job, it wuz fun 🙂

Marilia

Oh Brian!!!
You´re a handsome boy!!!!
Kisses

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Very gracious Brian, always the gentleman!

CATachresis
8 years ago

Brian, you are one of nature’s gentlecats!! And you look exceedingly dapper if I might say – this is the human mom speaking lolol xox

8 years ago

Looking dapper and debonaire, Brian! And you are, as always, so gracious. We love you, pal!

8 years ago

That was a really fun campaign and election! Congrats to Katie! But you are all winners to us, Brian!!

caren gittleman
8 years ago

yes concatulations again and I agree…ultimately it is the cats at Blind Cat Rescue who are the winners!

Abby
8 years ago

Brian you are such a class cat!
We think you ran a terrific campaign and we loved your choice of shelter.
We think you were a true winner!

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble)

You ran a great campaign Brian. I am sure Katie will need your help.

Savannah NanaMo
8 years ago

Hey Brian! I know you are the total gentleman..errrr…gentlecat….anyways…I also offered my concatulations for Blind Cat Rescue…but I wish all could have won…you worked hard, and now you can move on to saving more adoptable cats, cuz we are worth it!!! Paw pats, Savannah

Quill
8 years ago

Too bad you couldn’t all win!

Q

Spitty the Kitty
8 years ago

Well, Brian, I guess we’re stuck with that Pinko LadyCat for ….? Well, for how long, zackly? I din’t see no TERM mentioned. I dunno–a week, you think? I think a week is plenty.

Oui Oui
8 years ago

We think all the catidates are winners!

Fraidy Cats

you are a class act, Brian 🙂

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

Sweet Purrfections
8 years ago

Congratulations to Katie. You are such a gracious candidate and we support all of your endeavors.

Penelope
8 years ago

Brian! Yous is the bestest1 me thinks yous (and all the other catidates) would have been pawsome rullers of the world, but me knows yous would has been yous no mater what!
Kisse Brian it was a great race!

Speedy Rabbit
8 years ago

congrats to Katie,but well done for getting this far Brian!

easy rider
8 years ago

Concatulation to Katie… Brian you don’t only look like a gentleman, you ARE ONE! main thing is: Kitties win &rule …

Red Puff
Red Puff

Hi Brian,

Well done for your great campaign. Hope you win next year! You will have my vote again 🙂

Is it just me or is Sister Sascha not on your header? Or is that her looking extra orange on the right side. So happy for Sascha and Dante. Dante is such a great and big nice mancat. They really do make a perfect couple.

TK
TK
8 years ago

Furry nice consolation speech, Brian. You are the consummate gentlemen cat!
Your furends, TK, Squashies, and Pip

Texas, a cat in New York

Brian, you ran a lovely campaign too! You all deserved to win!
Thanks for the great time and for letting us know about shelters we had not necessarily heard about.
Purrs