Sister Saturday with Zoe

32 Comments on Sister Saturday with Zoe

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!Well hello there, I had almost forgotten that it was my turn to post today.  I think it’s nice that we give Brother Brian a day off from posting.  It is really nice too that he lets us have a turn too, don’t you think?  Usually when I post I’ve been playing some kind of trick on Brother Brian, but lately all I have done is chase him a bit.  I’m so little and tiny but I can chase with the best of them.  Oh, I do let him chase me too but he isn’t quick enough to catch me.

Actually, if you listened to Brian you might just think we don’t get along.  But really we do get along just fine.  I really have learned to let him think that he is the Alpha Cat and I’m okay with that.  I know that I am the real Alpha Cat but you know how those mancats can be sometimes.  Hey, Brian even shares playtime with me, right there with all of the others. He is fun to mess with though, he can never tell if I’m serious or just messing with him.

I’ve made a fairly recent discovered too, and I can’t remember if I told you this before or not.  TREATS!  I’ve discovered treats.  I’ve always turned my nose up to those things but not any more.  We get treats in the evening after playtime and now I’m right there looking for my share.  YUM!  I can believe I’ve passed these things up for so long.  I wonder if I can ask for and get all of the ones I’ve turned down before?  Hey, it never hurts to ask.  I’m gonna go do that right now.  See ya next time!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Mollie
7 years ago

We have to let them think they are in charge Sister Zoe but we know they’re not really. Treats..yum yum. Have a great Caturday xx00xx

Feeling Beachie - Hilary

Oh Zoe… you learned the lesson of the male mind… you just have to make then think they are in charge and that all the great ideas are theirs…..

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal

Since I´m the only cat in MY home I KNOW that I´m the Alpha Cat 🙂
Treats are just soooo jummmy , since it´s caturday today I think I will get some extra today 😀

Marg
7 years ago

Oh Zoe, we are glad to hear that you are keeping Brian in line somewhat. Although we think that Brian is pretty nice to all you ladies but you do need to get some respect Zoe. Hope all of you have a super Saturday.

7 years ago

Sister Zoe, you are a girlcat among girlcats! You know how to conduct yourself well. Brian is a great brofur and mancat. Listen when he tells you fings, because you can be sure it’s good advice.

Treats ARE great, aren’t they? I wondwr what made you finally try one.

easy rider
7 years ago

…let him think that he is the Alpha Cat …typical girl :o))))) your coat looks fantastic!!! have a wonderful caturday!!!

Fur Everywhere
7 years ago

What kind of treats do you like, Zoe? We love Greenies!! So NOM!

Thank you for praying for Carmine, we appreciate it. We are trying to get mama back into the swing of visiting all her favorite friends on a regular basis again, but you know how hard humans are to train! 😉

Catherine
7 years ago

Discovering treats is a very good thing. 😉
xo Catherine

Zee and Zoey - Deb Barnes

Zoe – you are my kind of cat!! I love the way you think, so I think you deserve a treat just for that!!

Hannah and Lucy
7 years ago

Zoe – Man Cats are always in charge (in their minds) but us Lady Cats know better!

Sage
7 years ago

Way to go Zoe! It’s always better to be a bit coy around these alpha males…don’t let them know you really have the upper hand. And treats?? They are really special in this house too. Even my kitties love, love, love them.

Your pal, Sage

Speedy Rabbit
7 years ago

But Brian is a cool dude though,have great weekend

Laila and Minchie
7 years ago

Never forget, Sister Zoe, big things come in small packages! Girls rule!

Laila

Whisppy

That’s so nice of you to let Brian *think* he’s Alpha Cat. 😉
We’re so glad you finally discovered treats, Sister Zoe. They are really YUMMY!

Sparkle
7 years ago

You letting Brian think he is in charge is kind of like me letting Binga think she is in charge.

Well, not really, because I DON’T let her think she is in charge!

Mark's Mews
7 years ago

That picture really shows off yer outstanding ruff, Zoe!

caren gittleman
7 years ago

Sister Zoe will you eat some treats for me please? I’m not allowed to have any. Oh and in my house I’M the “alpha!” Love, Cody

Maggie
7 years ago

You might be a little cat but you have a ruff like a lion!
Have fun making up for lost treats time.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties

Yeah, Leo has to let Star think she’s the top cat around here, even though he’s twice her size.. It’s very sweet of you to let Brian think he’s the boss!
Leo used to like treats, but now he wont touch them for anything. I have to wonder if Star told him they were icky or something…

sue brandes
sue brandes
7 years ago

My kitties love treats too. So yummy. You look so beautiful it that picture.

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101)

Yay for treats? What’s your favorite?

Mr. Black
7 years ago

You are very sly to let the mancat think he is the boss.

Also, I don’t like treats, but after reading your post, I may have to give them another try.

Glogirly & Katie
7 years ago

Oooooh!!! Reciprocal treats! Now THERE’S a concept!
Zoey we love your big fancy mane…you look, um… WILD! : )
xo, Katie & Glogirly

…sorry we’ve been out of touch lately. Working on a big contest entry that we’ll be revealing soon. : )

Spitty the Kitty
7 years ago

ZOE! I think we must be psychic twins–*I* also have lately discovered the joys of good eating. Be sure to visit me tomorrow 😉

Sweet Purrfections
7 years ago

You just discovered treats???? How have you survived?

Oskar
7 years ago

Zoe I totally think you are owed backed-treats.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

7 years ago

Hi Zoe! Well, of course you are the alpha cat! You just keep letting Brian think he is! 😉

Zoey

7 years ago

Heeee! That comment made mommy start singing! It made HER want to shout!

KimT
7 years ago

You should most definitely get back-treats! If you have to, enlist Brian’s help. It’s good to hear you guys really do get along. Happy weekend to you all!

Penelope

Hi Zoey!
you are a gorgeous cat! And us small ones is always the alphas!
me loves my treats too! Buy me nrver ever eats more than 3! if me gots more, me used to goes back later and eat them, but with Jozmo, he finds them and eats them
kisses nellie

CATachresis
7 years ago

Treats? “Mum, we need to talk!”

Savannah NanaMo
7 years ago

Oh Sister Zoe! I don’t much care for treats either. I prefer getting my tasty prescription hard food. Mom has tried fishy treats, Salmon treats, Dried chicken…I don’t eat ANY of it. Maybe there is hope that one day I too will learn about ‘treats’…purrrrrsss