T.G.I.F. The Girl (Purrs for Sascha)

41 Comments on T.G.I.F. The Girl (Purrs for Sascha)

Hey everyone, I need a favor. If you have a few extra purrs and prayers, how about sending them to Sister Sascha please. You see, Sister Sascha was stuffed in the PTU this morning and hauled off for a surprise dental. Actually she was the only one that was surprised, the rest of us knew but were sworn to secrecy.

This is what it looked like moments before the PTU stuffing incident. The T.G.I.F. is for Sister Sascha…The Girl Isn’t Flossing. Oh, there were two other words mentioned too, buzz and mats. She will not be a happy camper.

I hope your weekend is terrific my friends! Adopt cats, we deserve it!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrr! Zip! Later!

Rumbles
7 years ago

Oh sweet Sascha, you know you’re a special girl to us. Hammy and I send you purrs and Rumblemum is sending such strong thoughts to you. Please be well and safe.

Mollie

Wez finking of youz, bootiful Sister Sasha 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Simba
Simba
7 years ago

We couldn’t help smiling at your TGIF – The Girl Isn’t Flossing. But we do feel for dear Sascha having to go to the Vet. We hope they do her mats while she is fast asleep. Lots of purrs coming her way.

Old Kitty
Old Kitty
7 years ago

Awwwwww we are cranking up our purrs and hugs for gorgeous Sister Sascha! We hope her vet’s visit will be short and sweet and that she’ll be home soon! Take care
x

Marg
7 years ago

Oh Sascha, we sure are sending some mighty big purrs. It is not going to be a fun day for you today but then it will all be over and you will feel so much better. Your furs will be all smooth again. Those long hairs are so darn much trouble. The donkeys are crossing their hooves for you too, so you should be just fine.
Take care.

Feeling Beachie - Hilary

I am purring very loudly here…

Poor Sascha – she was resting so comfortable before the “incident”

Amber DaWeenie
7 years ago

Just to let you nose we is thinkin bout you today, Sascha!

Michelle Pennington (@ShellePenn on Twitter)

Ouch!!! We are thinking of you today, Miss Sasha!!
Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,

Max the Quilt Cat
7 years ago

Poor Sasha…. we’re sending purrs. Hoping she is back on that bench sleeping peacefully soon….

Have a great weekend.

hugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

7 years ago

Sister Sascha, I will be purring for you all day until Brian tells us you are home and doing well. Admiral had to have her leggies shaved once when she was not feeling well and so she was not grooming much any more. Mats there and on her tummy. But she, like you, took it like the trooper she was.

You’ll be right as rain in the morning dear beautiful girl. Dante approves of his best girl getting even more bewteefuls. Ha ha meow.

Cory
7 years ago

Sascha, I’ll be purring for you…having been surprised by a dental this past year…I too don’t floss. Sigh.

Fuzzy Tales
7 years ago

Yikes! Poor Sascha! We hope all goes well and that it’s just a cleaning, no extractions. Purrs to her!

Scylla, Socks & Fenris

We are sending comforting purrs to Sister Sascha. We has our paws crossed she is OK.

Hannah and Lucy
7 years ago

Lucy is sending lots of purrs and says she had her teeth cleaned this year and it wasn’t as bad as she expected. We are sending lots of special purrs.

Jacqueline
7 years ago

Purring for beautiful Sascha, we hope your terrible vet ordeal is over quickly, sweetie…Happy weekend, dear friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

CCL Wendy
7 years ago

Dante is just devastated for his poor sweet girl! He’s so worried for her now, and is sending his best vibes to her to try to keep her calm. Please tell Sascha that Dante will love her even without any teeth or fur. He’ll be glad to come and keep her warm anytime, anywhere.

Please let us know how everything turns out as soon as PAWSible!

Nerissa's Life
7 years ago

I can send some purrs, lickity-split! Stand back… here they come! purrs

Random Felines
7 years ago

uh oh – purrs to Sascha!!!

Angel and Kirby
7 years ago

Sascha, We are so sorry they ambushed you today. Hope you are not too mad when you get home!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal

Sending lot of (((purrs))) and dentalfloss 😀

The Paw Relations
7 years ago

Oh no, sending our best puurs forthwith!

Pat Hatt
7 years ago

After our own vet visit and thoe horrible smells, purrs are being sent.

easy rider

Sorry, I can’t purr, but I send you a wet kiss, dear Sascha ♥♥♥

Laila and Minchie
7 years ago

Don’t you just hate being the last to know! Purring for a successful cleaning of your toofies, Sister Sascha!

Tamago
7 years ago

Oh Sascha! We will be purring for you, hoping the dental will be done quick and smooth!

Deb Harvey
7 years ago

Thinking of Sascha! Not fun, but she’ll feel better…

Marilia

So cute princesses!

Forty Paws
7 years ago

She is gonna be nekkid? Oh Dante will be very surprised that all of her floof is gone! Good luck with the dental Sascha!!!!

Luf, Us

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101)

Oh no! We are purring and know only too well about dental woes…

Colehaus Cats
7 years ago

Sweet Sister Sascha, we know it’s icky but you must take care of your toofies! Purrs and nosetaps for you when you come back from that unmentionable place. *shudders*

Samantha, Clementine & Maverick

Lots of purrs and prayers for Sister Sasha!! Get home soon and feel better!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Everycat
7 years ago

Oh Sascha! This is treachery! ….not just ape treachery but feline treachery too! We cannot believe that felines could betray you this way!

….er, anyway, we hope your toofies are all nice and shiny now (good for biting traitors) and you are relieved of any troublesome matts you may have had

Large purrs
Gerry & Mungo

Katnip Lounge
7 years ago

We read that The Gums Is Finished! Here’s to a quiet evening, Sascha!

Speedy Rabbit
7 years ago

you’ll be just fine Sasha but to make you feel better I am sending lots of snuggles,xx Speedy

'Kaika
'Kaika
7 years ago

Hope all went well at the vet for Sasha and sending lots of good thoughts.

Sparkle
7 years ago

Aw man, Sascha looked so content – what a rude awakening! I am sending purrs that all goes well at the clinic and she returns better than before!

Mr. Black
7 years ago

I read the latest post first, so now I know Sascha is ok! Getting buzzed to take off the matted fur….a good thing (even tho she won’t like how it looks).

Deb Harvey
7 years ago

So happy to hear she’s doing well! Have a great weekend!

Savannah NanaMo
7 years ago

I’m late! but my purrs are Sis Sascha’s anyways, everyday, all the time! And that is EXACTLY how I look before Dad does the snatching to get my claws whacked off…guess we need to nap with ONE eye open at all times MOL

Quill
7 years ago

Oh my that doesn’t sound like a good time. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Spitty the Kitty
7 years ago

Oh! I am purring for her quick recuperation from her “dental”! I am glad to read that she did so well….I am sure she’s happy to be home, mat-free too XOXOXO