Hello everyone, I hope you had a terrific weekend, we always do! It looks like the makings of another busy week, here we are in November and before too long it will be Thanksgiving, and then on to Christmas.
Remember Jami, the sweet rescue kitty that went from South Carolina to South Florida? Those of you not on Facebook or Twitter might not know that his sister kitty @MizzBassie has started a blog of her own and has featured Jami (formerly Jamie). You can visit them HERE.
Now some awards. One thing that is fun is getting awards and today is no exception. I got two very special awards from some very nice pals. Both awards required me to tell you 7 things, so I am doing 7, not 14 MOL!
I got a very nice award from my friend Speedy, the Cheeky House Bunny. Please, if you don’t know Speedy you must pay him a visit, he is one very cool bunny!!! Speedy gave me the 7 Things About Me Award. Thanks Speedy!
My friend Lisa and the beautiful Pups over at Dogs N Pawz shared their terrific One Lovely Blog Award with me. Please pay these beautiful ones a visit real soon!
So, here are my 7 things…
- My white bed, well used, is my first and favorite bed.
- I am totally in love with my Ladycat Scylla.
- I am a big fan of Nip and Silvervine.
- I love to peek out and watch the feral kitties.
- I don’t really care too much for treats but will eat them to humor my Dad.
- I never met a piece of tissue paper I didn’t like.
- I am always, always trying to find ways to get more critters more forever homes.
I am supposed to pass these awards on to 7 others, so if you are one of the first 7 to comment on this post the awards goes to you!
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!