Thankful Thursday: Cat Trees and Goodies

56 Comments on Thankful Thursday: Cat Trees and Goodies

This week my Thankful Thursday is strickly purrsonal.  We got a fantastic Cat Tree for Christmas and lots of other goodies, and I will show you some pics in a minute.  But first, our Grandma is really not doing well, so I’d like to ask you for purrs, prayers and woofs for her.  Thanks, we appreciate you.

Now, here’s some pics from Christmas Day…

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!We gotta run, it’s kind of busy around these parts.  I hope you enjoyed the pics!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Whisppy
7 years ago

That is one FANTABULOUS Cat tree! You lucky kitties!

We’re sending our purrs, woofs and purrayers to your Grandma. Get well soon!

Marg
7 years ago

Wow, that is one fancy cat tree. Looks like it has room for all of you on there.
We sure are sorry to hear that your Grandma isn’t doing very well. We sure do send tons and tons of purrs and will get the donks to cross their hooves for her. We send lots of prayers for her too.

Feeling Beachie - Hilary

Looks like an amazing holiday….

Praying real hard for your grandma!

Fur Everywhere
7 years ago

What a fantastic tree!! It looks like you all love it, too! 🙂

Carmine and Milita

Fur Everywhere
7 years ago

Oops! We forgot to say we will purr and pray for your grandma, too!

Avalon
7 years ago

Are all those presents yours? And what a lovely cat tree you have there!

Hannah and Lucy
7 years ago

What a wonderful climbing frame for you all to nap on and keep watch and most importantly listen for the treat container.
We are sorry to hear that your grandma is not doing so well. We are sending lots of purrs, meows and love to her to try and help her feel a little better.

diane
7 years ago

You cats must have been extra good with that fancy cat tree from Santa. We are jealous:)

easy rider
7 years ago

oh wow, that’s a cat-castle!!! it’s just great…can I move in too?

Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Purring really hard for your grandma. I’m so sorry to hear she’s not well.

And that is one huge cat condo. We thought ours was big!!

Oink oink,
Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Amber DaWeenie
7 years ago

Sending lots of good vibes and prayers for your Grandma.

You really hit the jackpot in the pressie department. Love the tree but I’d fall on my teenie weenie head if I tried to climb up there.

Speedy Rabbit
7 years ago

Get well soon Brian’s Grandma with super sized snuggle for you!
That cat tree looks great!xx Speedy

Nerissa's Life
7 years ago

Sending extra-strength purrs ASAP!

That cat tree is the most amazing cat tree I ever did see. WOW! You’re gonna have such fun on that. purrs

Laila and Minchie
7 years ago

Holy carp! Now, that’s a cat tree! There’s enough levels for everyone, plus! Glad to see Sister Precious enjoying her rainbow catnip toy.

We will be keeping your Grandma in our purrs and hope she gets to feeling better very soon.

Pat Hatt
7 years ago

Wow that is an awesome tree, ours is that big but kind of run down now.

prancer pie
7 years ago

Your cat tree is PAWSOME!!! We are sending purrayers and pawsitive thoughts for your Grandma, too. XOXO

Marilia
7 years ago

Beautiful pictures, beautiful cat tree, I love to see you so happy!

Gin and Bailey
Gin and Bailey
7 years ago

Bailey & me sure do send healing prayers for Grandma! That cat tree looks like a super stylish condo with hours of fun for the furkids! Santa didn’t spare any good thing for you all…..you must’ve been nice kitties this year!

Angel and Kirby
7 years ago

We are sending purrs and prayers to your grand ma. That is a fabulous tree! WE see you had a wonderful Christmas!

Sparkle
7 years ago

OMC, that cat tree is amazing!! It looks like your Christmas was lots of fun.

I am purring lots for your Grandma.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You

That isn’t a cat tree. It’s a cat palace!!

Purrs for your grandma. We hope she feels better soon.

Random Felines
7 years ago

Purrs to your Grandma…..those ladies are important!!

And holy cats that tree is awesome. Love Precious with her rainbow toy!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
7 years ago

hole lee mackeral….whoa…ewe guys getted de MEGA cat tree oh all cat treez we haz ever seen like in 20 life times !!!!

SAWEET 🙂

N purrayers oh plentee for yur gram…….we hope her gets well sew quik her gets a speedin ticket on de road ta ree coveree ree

Mr Puddy
7 years ago

Holly tree !!! SO HUGE and FABULOUS !!!!!
Lucky you !
And Precious , you bring me a HUGE smile !
Great you all have fantastic time ; )
Xoxo

Glogirly & Katie
7 years ago

Big (((purrs))) for your grandma…we hope she is feeling better soon.

And WHOA-OMC!!! Would you LOOK at the size of that cat tree! I bet all of you can fit in it together with room for at least one more cat! …say a small orange cat for example. Just give me your address and I’ll send him right over.
; ) Katie

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal

Woo Hoo , what a pawsome Cattree you got from Santa Paws !
The other toy´s looks pawsome too of course 🙂
Sending lot of (((purrs))) to your Grandma <3

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101)

Purring for your grandma. That’s looks like a pretty darn near pufrfect Christmas!

CATachresis
7 years ago

That tree is superb!! We are sending purrs and prayers for Grandma xx

caren gittleman
7 years ago

That’s not a cat tree!!! that’s a MANSION!! Wow!! Gorgeous! Enjoy!

We are also sending purrs and prayers to your Grandma…and ((((hugs)))) too!

Mr. Black
7 years ago

Wow! That is a pretty amazing cat tree!

Abby

Brian
Firstly we send mega purrs to your Grandma and we hope she feels better very soon.
Wow that is a monster cat tree. You’ll be having a lot of fun on it for a very long time!

Fraidy Cats!
7 years ago

Brian, we love the pictures of you and your sisters enjoying the new tree 🙂 and yoW! that is SOME tree! pawsome! Precious looks like she is having fun with her new nip toy 🙂 We are sorry to hear your Grandma is not doing well. We will keep her in our purrs.

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, HOllie

Eric and Flynn
7 years ago

We are sending purrs for your Grandma.
That is a lovely tree. It is HUGE!

Texas, a cat in New York

It’s a fabulous tree!

We’ll be thinking about and purring for your Grandma! Keep us updated.

Savannah NanaMo
7 years ago

ohhhhh! That tree is JUST LIKE one they have at my former shelter…it is PAWSOME (not that I ever tried it). Efurryone at your house Brian had a grand holiday…paw pats, Savannah

sue brandes
sue brandes
7 years ago

Lucky kitties. That is like the tree my kitties got for Christmas too.

Sagira
7 years ago

My goodness that is one paw some tree house

Connie Marie
Connie Marie
7 years ago

Sending many purrs and lots of prayers for your Grandma to get better very soon.♥
★What a Wonderful Cat Tree, best I’ve ever seen! You’re very fortunate.

Mark's Mews
7 years ago

What a great cat tree you all got! We bet you will all be running up an down that (between naps on it) for a long long time!

Sherlock,Ash and Traveler

What fantastic gifts especially the pawsome cat tree! We know you guys will be having so much fun with your gifts!
Have a happy New Year xxoo

Noir the Texas Tabby

Massive purrs and prayers for your grandma! Psalms 50:15

….and as for that TREE, my goodness! Santa was pretty good to you guys. And–uh, my question–does the ladycat need guarding while she relaxes in the tree…..??? 🙂

Derby and Ducky
7 years ago

Deluxe cat condo! Purrs for your Grandma.

Spitty the Kitty
7 years ago

That’s the most exciting fabulous kitty tree I EVER saw! WOW!

Sending purrs and purrayers to your Grandma, Brian. XOXOXO

Jet
Jet

Hey Brian, Jet here.

Dude, that’s one pawesome tree!

Sending Jetty kisses and JJ hugs for Grandma… we’ll put our POTP energy on super strong. 🙂

Ann Paws
7 years ago

OMC! That tree looks so big! Wow you cats sure are lucky!

siku marie
7 years ago

Sending our most powerful White Dog healing energies and positive thoughts for your grandma to feel better. We hope she rings in the New Year in the best of spirits and health.

Mythreemoggies
7 years ago

Wow we are so jealous of you x

Catherine
7 years ago

Oh my stars! That is the biggest fanciest cat tree I have ever seen! You kitties were clearly extra good this year! Fun!
xo Catherine

jansfunnyfarm
7 years ago

Oh, is that nice! What a great gift.

Quill

Sweet Tree!!

Penelope
7 years ago

Oh! My! Cod!!! That is the bestest cat tree ever!
Brian, wes will be purraying hard! We KNOWS the power of the Purrayer is helpfuls
Kisses
Nellie

7 years ago

That tree is PAWSOME!!! I had to call Pop over to look at it and he kept reminding me that you have a lot of sisfurs. Glad Precious enjoyed her gifts too. Healing purrz for Grandma.

Maggie
7 years ago

Wow! A cat castle with room for everybody.
It’s good to see that you were all on Santa’s Nice List.
Hope Grandma is feeling better soon.
xxoo
Maggie

pumpkinpuddy
7 years ago

What a pawsome cat tree. You guys are furry lucky. That tree has enough places that you can all nap it in at the same time! Woo hoo!

Donald
7 years ago

We have a similar cat tree and our cats love it. It truly brings out the best in them and gives them the comfort they need. Congrats on your new cat tree and thanks for sharing!

Cat Tree City
7 years ago

Wow great looking cat tree. How is that cat tree still standing up? I bet your cats love that cat tree. Spoilt little gremlins…