Sister Saturday with Sascha

37 Comments on Sister Saturday with Sascha

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Hello everyone, it seems like it’s been a while since I’ve been here.  There are now six of us sisters so it takes a while for our turn to roll around.  I’ve just been keeping an eye on things from up in the cat trees.  Actually, I’m happy to report, that there isn’t that much happening.  Oh sure, there is that new kitty roaming about and the big bedroom is no longer off limits, but I really am not surprised by either of those.  I was a little surprised to find out our new sister is another tabby.  I was sort of hoping she would be a blond, so I hissed at her about it.  I think she will be okay though, for a tabby.

I don’t know about you, but I like it when not much is happening.  I like things calm, cool, and above all, normal.  I don’t like it when unusual things happen, like strange and loud humans showing up to make banging noises.  That happened this week when some humans brought Dad and Mom a new garage door and a new garage door go up and down thingy.  Even though they weren’t inside the house, I heard them, and it was a little bothersome.  Normal is good.

So, I am off to do something completely normal…have a nice long snooze.  See you all soon!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Marg
7 years ago

Oh Sascha, you are looking might pretty today. In the horse world, you would be called a palomino. They are blond too. We don’t like loud noises either. Hope your world stays nice and normal this week end. Take care.

prancer pie
7 years ago

Great to see you Sister Sascha! We understand about outside noises. They are bothersome! We had lots of that while the catio was being built. UTB was our favorite place to go while that was going on. We hope you kittehz have a great Caturday and want to thank you for dropping by last weekend after Princess left for the Bridge. XOXO

Whisppy
7 years ago

We hope there won’t be any loud noises this weekend to interrupt your long snooze, Sister Sascha!

easy rider
7 years ago

you’re right… back to completely normal things…let’s have a nice long snooze ;o)

Hannah and Lucy
7 years ago

We were laughing at poor Brian – we bet he gets no peace when you ladies all get together for a chat! Keep watch on that new garage door there’ll be plenty of fun when the go up and down thingy gets mislaid – we often have a good laugh when mum is turning everything upside down looking for hers and then finds it in her pocket!!

Laila and Minchie
7 years ago

We love normal and especially quiet also. Boy, Brian sure is outnumbered!

Feeling Beachie - Hilary

I hear you sascha… I long for normal & boring lately

Pat Hatt
7 years ago

Yeah those noises can be awful, we run away and hiss at some of them. Or rather cassie hisses the cat just runs away.

Zee and Zoey - Deb Barnes

Oh yes, we sure agree with you! Normal is wonderful, Sascha! Have a nice and peaceful weekend…

Sascha, we’re with you, pretty girl. Normal is GOOD. 🙂

Have a wonderful Saturday, friends!

Noir the Texas Tabby
7 years ago

*sigh* ‘cuse me while I drool over Sister Sascha……

Noir

Eric and Flynn
7 years ago

We hope you get lots of normal this weekend.

Fuzzy Tales
Fuzzy Tales
7 years ago

Normal is good, we’re with you on that, and on the peace and quiet! We’d like more of the quiet from our adjoining (and actually abusive) neighbours.

So we wish you all a quiet, peace-full, wonder-full weekend!

Speedy Rabbit
7 years ago

Normal is very good,you’re looking very pretty today!xxSpeedy

Sparkle
7 years ago

I like it when things are normal too! My human was out of town for four DAYS this past week – two last weekend, and two in the middle of the week. She is take far too much time off, if you ask me.

Layla Morgan Wilde
7 years ago

Oh yeah, normal routine is a cat’s dream. We could all use some more calm these days :-0

Ginger Jasper
7 years ago

Oh boy you are out numbered Brian. I have to say though that picture is beautiful .. Hugs J xx

Katnip Lounge
7 years ago

We fell the same…no news is GOOD news around here! Except if it’s news about FOOD, then we can stand a little excitement.

caren gittleman
7 years ago

we think “normal” is good too, but then again, we aren’t normal lol

Angel and Kirby
7 years ago

We like it calm and quite, too, but today Mom and Dad are taking cork tiles off a wall and they are making lots of dust and noise!

sue brandes
sue brandes
7 years ago

You are looking so beautiful. We like calm and normal around here too.

7 years ago

Sister Sascha, I am JUST like you!!!

Janet@TheCatOnMyHead
7 years ago

Sascha, we definitely would like to see more of you. You are so lovely. We likes things normal too. All kitties do, we think. Gives us our meals, treats, nip and snoozy places without too much noise. Have an easy Sunday. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Josette

CATachresis

I love normal too! Abnormal is not normal!! 🙂

7 years ago

Sascha, I’m with you. I much prefer things to be normal…and not noisy!! I hope you enjoy your nap. That’s what I’m doing today too.

Zoey

FiveSibesMom

You sure are a beauty!

Ann Paws
7 years ago

Have a nice nap Miss Sascha! It’s probably better that you’re the only blonde, I’m sure all the womancats envy your fur!

Mark's Mews

Snoozin sounds good!

Penelope
7 years ago

Sasha, yous has it good being the blonde in a bevy of Tabbies, yous stands out!
Has a great nap and a easy Sunday!
Kisses
Nellie

Spitty the Kitty
7 years ago

Oh Sascha! I *hate* it when strange Humans appear here too! It seems like it’s never anything good for the kitty when that happens. I want to fank you for visiting me so much while the Human has been so sick! I wasn’t able to do much visiting but comments from my furiends were sooooooo nice! XOXOXO

Diane@BibliophilebytheSea

Such a purrty pose Sacha:)

Sweet Purrfections

Normal is good!

7 years ago

Nothing is ever calm and quiet around here. There are always kids running in the halls and noises on the roof over our heads. Things are pretty normal in here though. I don’t see Sister Kit on the bottom of the page yet. I guess she has to work her way in.

Molly The Wally
7 years ago

Top of the morning to you all.
Have a wonderful St Patricks’ Day.
Make it a good one. We hope it is a quiet one in a good way.
Best wishes Molly

Sage
7 years ago

Normal is good, Sascha. Even us dogs like it!

Maxwell, Faraday & Allie

Allie: Oh I know what you mean, Sascha! We’ve had FAR too many things going on in this house over the past 2 months. Why the giant food safe is back where it SHOULD be after 10 weeks!! The only one of us who likes change is Maxwell, but we figure that’s because he’s deaf and doesn’t hear all the nasty noise that comes with things like new door upper/downers!

Sarah