Tabby Tuesday: The Feral Cat Cutie

44 Comments on Tabby Tuesday: The Feral Cat Cutie

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! Okay, I know, I’m not a feral cat, but I thought you might like to see that I can comfortably lounge on the couch with the best of them.  I even put my best paw forward for the occasion.

Now, let’s talk about our feral kitties.  As I mentioned before, there are eight of them, I think, but it’s hard to tell because two of two look identical.  There are two black ones that could be twins and two torties that could be twins, but we don’t usually see them together so there may be just one tortie and one black one MOL.  But, being a tabby, I can tell that there are at least three tabbies, and guess what?  Dad did manage to get a picture of one of them…

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! This little one is enjoying some deck time and is sitting beside their feeding station.  This one is feral and fearful of humans, but it also knows that Dad is the “food guy” so, while it may run, it doesn’t run too far when Dad takes the food out.  It likes Dad to talk to it, just so he doesn’t get too close.    This one is a real cutie and has the sweetest face, but hey, it’s a tabby!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

mollieandalfie

Brian you are so good looking after those kitties 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Brian, what good pals you have, even if they are shy. Must be fun to see them come and go. We won’t be around for a while so don’t forget us!

Hilary
7 years ago

he looks just like so many of the family!

Diane@BibliophilebytheSea

HEY Brian, he looks like he could be a cousin? cute like you.

Marg
7 years ago

That is one cute feral kitty. Glad you got a picture of him/ her. That is a good sign that it is not running far when the Dad goes out to feed them. There is hope that it will get to trust the Dad a little bit.It takes a long time, but so worth it when it happens and it sounds like it is happening.
Hope all of you have a great day.

7 years ago

He looks just like a member of your family, Brian. I wonder if he’s a relative?

Pat Hatt
7 years ago

Sure must be a sight to watch them all day and night. Does look like a relative of yours too, with its tabby view.

Hannah and Lucy
7 years ago

What a cute cat Brian – as Lucy would say tabbies are the cutest!! We love how your Dad has put their food under cover for the ferals.

Fuzzy Tales
7 years ago

Brian, you have wonderful humans, to care for them so well. 🙂

Random Felines
7 years ago

He is a cutie. Mom talks to our feral girl too…… 🙂

Ann Paws
7 years ago

Awww what a cutie! So glad your dad was able to get a picture Brian!

Laila and Minchie
7 years ago

What a handsome feral! Of course, what tabby isn’t! Out of all the ferals Mom fed at her work, one she was able to pet and one she was able to pick up.

Lynx217
Lynx217
7 years ago

We has an orange tabby feral here in the neighborhood and we are amazed at how well its been doing because most ferals don’t live more than a couple years and its been way longer than that!

Sage
7 years ago

Awwwww. He’s a cutie. Brian, you’ve got a real nice Dad!!

jc
jc
7 years ago

It is so nice of your Dad to have food and shelter for the shy outdoor cats.
You do look like an almost twin to that little one.
(several of my cats are still sort of feral. Only one sits on my lap.)

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
7 years ago

dood…high paws N headbonks…ow…..ta yur mom N dad for helpin de kittehs like this…ewe noe they appreciates it, even if they dont talk much…. 🙂

speedyrabbit

he’s a handsome fellow!

Jacqueline
7 years ago

Maybe you handsome boys are related, Brian?…Our family feeds ferels too=they need us all to watch out for them, help them as much as possible, hopefully TNR or find loving forever homes for them (our Mommy has only been able to do that about 6 times over the years)…Have a great Tuesday, darling friends…kisses…Calle, Halle, Sukki

Sweet Purrfections
7 years ago

Your dad is so sweet to take care of the feral kitties.

Sparkle
7 years ago

That is so awesome that your human takes such good care of the feral kitties in your neighborhood.

Whisppy
7 years ago

We love that your Dad takes such good care of your feral friends.

Marilia
7 years ago

Brian, kisses on your chubby!!!!

Abby

Brian
you have such a kind and generous heart!

Layla Morgan Wilde
7 years ago

I’m so glad you got a pic. What sweet tabby the feral is! Progress is being made.

7 years ago

Brian, please give your dad and mom some headbonkies from us for taking care of those feral kitties so well. 🙂

Sue Brandes
Sue Brandes
7 years ago

Yay you got a photo. He is so cute. Brian you look so handsome in your photo too.

Linda
Linda
7 years ago

I’m so glad there are people like you that are so kind to look after the ferals. They need our help to survive. Thank you Brian, you are a kitty angel. P.S. I hope they have already been fixed 🙂

Janet@TheCatOnMyHead
7 years ago

Thanks for sharing this photo of this tabby feral. Do any of them have names? And, of course, Brian, you look catabulous and tabilicious. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

Brian, that is what I call “striking a pose!” MOL… the tabby feral is a cutie. it is wonderful that your dad runs a feral as well as in home friendly place 🙂

7 years ago

It’s so great that you are taking care of those feral kitties.

Savannah NanaMo
7 years ago

awwww…I hope those feral kitties keep safe. Makes Mom and me sad to know they are out there but we also know you make sure they have food. Thanks for your kindness Brian. Ummmm…I was wondering Brian…would you or your sisters be interested in doing an interview with me for my Real Rescue Cats Are Talking series? I want to do at least 3 more adult cat rescue interviews…email my Mom Linda if you wanna meow about this lcrodgers at sbcglobal dot net

Callie (a.k.a Trouble)

I am sure the ferals really appreciate everything your Daddy does for them!

Oui Oui
7 years ago

Brian, that is a very handsome photo of you. It seems fitting most of your ferals are tabbies, yes? And the little feral looks so sweet, and could pass as Oui Oui’ s sibling! Too bad it is so fearful.

Karen Jo
7 years ago

We are really glad that your Dad is taking such good care of the ferals. Two of us, Rocio and Bambino, were found wandering around outside on our own, though wer weren’t feral. I hope that they become friendlier soon, so your Dad can catch them and take them to the vet for a checkup.

Spyro

Spitty the Kitty
7 years ago

Mmmmm–look at the nice big pile of noms! Here, kitty kitty kitty 😉

Penelope

He is a total cutie!
Kisses
Nellie

Clooney
7 years ago

Nice regal pose there buddy, you are a handsome mancat! Purrs to all your ferals, you folks are so wonderful for looking out for them and taking care of them, y’all rock!

siku marie
7 years ago

Your family is so compassionate to take such good care of this feral family. We hope they grow to trust you all. Will your humans attempt to TNR or rescue the kitties for possible adoption?

Adan & Lego
7 years ago

Your family members are all have lots of loves.
Sometimes Michico feeds the street cats if she carries some canny food.
Every weekend, if she has enough time,
she and Arion walks and photo kitties, just to understand how they are.

Molly The Wally
7 years ago

Brian you are all very kind looking after the feral ones. Pawsome job you do. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

emma
7 years ago

So nice of you to take care of those feral cats…even one that are not tabbys 😉

Caren Gittleman
7 years ago

those are some SMART kitties! They couldn’t have picked a better “safe haven” xoxoxo

Maude
7 years ago

We have two spayed feral cats living on our property that we nicknamed “The Meryl Twins”… *rhymes with feral, get it)…lol. I’d love to pet them, but sadly, we can’t get that close or they run:(
Maude

Timmy Tomcat
7 years ago

Your Dad is a good guy Brian! Our Dad was feeding our ferals but the neighbors had been leaving the pooch out from 6a to 6p and he was snagging the snacks. Dad built a nice high shelf for the cats to eat from but now has to figure out how to get them to know it is there. Hmmmm. Any Ideas? I think Stinky Goodness!