Sister Saturday with Zoe

18 Comments on Sister Saturday with Zoe

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

We will be rather sparse in our commenting while Dad, the Flat and the Hat are at BlogPaws.  We will be reading, but likely not commenting too much.  We will be thrilled to catch up with all of you next week

As you can see, I’ve just been hanging around having a good time!  For some reason Spring really brings out the best in me.  I love to rip and run and chase Brother Brian.  Oh, chasing Sister Gracie is fun too.  But sometimes they chase back, so I’ve got to be ready and have just the right escape route.  Hey, I’m small but mighty and I can usually out zip both of them.

But you know what else is fun?  Being a lap cat.  Seriously, I’m starting to like this lap stuff and honestly, this is a recent thing with me.  My Mom always wanted a lap cat and none of the others here are too much into the lap, except for Sister Dolly and she loves Dad’s lap.   So I decided I would give it a try, and I must say, I’m hooked, totally hooked.  You just simply get the best scritchies and tummy rubs when you are anywhere close to the lap.  My Mom is happy too.  She always called me her puppy because I follow her around and now she gets to call me her lap cat.  Really, that’s pretty darn exciting for both of us.  All in all I think it’s going to be a fun weekend and I hope your weekend is fun too!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip!  Later!

speedyrabbit
7 years ago

I love zipping around too!!xx Speedy

Marg
7 years ago

Hi there Zoe. We are so excited to hear that you have decided that you like laps. Out of all the cats here, only one or two will sit in Mom’s lap. So we know how excited the Mom is that you are doing that . Can’t wait to hear about Dad’s trip to Blog Paws.

Hannah and Lucy
7 years ago

We are so pleased that you have discovered warm laps Zoe – we always sit on Mum when she sits down and have to take it in turns to have either the soft flabby thighs or the bony shins and feet. We both have to hang on tight when she starts getting getting fidgety because she can’t move her legs – what a complainer she is!

Hilary
7 years ago

your mom is lucky.. i love when lucy is a lap cat, but that doesn’t happen too often

prancer pie
7 years ago

Hello pretty Zoe! Being a lap cat certainly has its privileges. Heh-heh. Have a great Caturday!

Pat Hatt
7 years ago

Laps are sure fun, especially when you sit there all day preventing the human from going to the bathroom haha

Sparkle
7 years ago

We kitties always have the option to change our minds. 😉

7 years ago

Oh Sister Zoe, you are right. Being a lap cat means the most delicious scritches in the world and warm nappies for both of you. MY mom can’t hardly keep her eyes open when I am up there purring and burning a circle into her lap with my body heat!

Sweet Purrfections
7 years ago

Mom Paula gets so excited when one of us decides to sit on her lap, which isn’t often.

easy rider
7 years ago

I’m a lap dog too :o) Have a funny lap cat saturday :o)

Cats of wildcat woods
7 years ago

Bet your dad’s having lots of fun!!!

Miss Kitty
7 years ago

Zoe that is so nice you’ve discovered Mom’s lap! Hope you enjoy as many lap sittings as possible! Give Dad our regards. Have a very nice Saturday!
Kitty

Iris
7 years ago

Hearing that you have at last become a lap cat gives me hope for my Marshmallow.
He follows me everywhere I go loves to give head nudges and talks to me constantly but does not ever sit on my lap.

Have a great weekend
Iris

Whisppy
7 years ago

Awwww. That’s so sweet of you to be Mommy’s lapcat! None of us here are lapcats, much to Mommy’s disappointment. MOL!

Remy
7 years ago

I’m glad you’ve discovered how great it is to be a lap kitty, Zoe! I like to be a lap dog, which mom thinks is funny since I weigh 51 pounds! But I make it work and it’s totally worth it 🙂

Katnip Lounge
7 years ago

Totally agree on the Laps!

XX Grayce, KonaKitty, and May Ling

Spitty the Kitty
7 years ago

Zoe, Zoe, Zoe–Just reading about this whole lap cat thing is giving the Human hope that *I* might someday become a lap cat myself. But I am almost nine, so I don’t think that’s going to be happening! It’s good for the People to have hope, though–false as it may be!

And thanks for all your nice messages–I’m feeling SO much better now!

The Chair Speaks
7 years ago

Zoe, so glad you found out that happiness is being a lap cat! Purrs to your mom and dad!