T.G.I.F. Tis Gone

30 Comments on T.G.I.F. Tis Gone

Okay Friday, you know we are always glad to see you, but when you show up from now on you should really bring some food with you.  Yes, I’m serious, the diet thing is going on here so you would be more popular if you brought some goodies along with you.

Speaking of dieting, Sister Gracie has our T.G.I.F. for today…Tis Gone, I’m Foodless!!

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it! Hey, if you can see the bottom it’s gone.  The kibble is gone, or mostly gone.  See that purple thing in the bottom of the photo?  That’s called the Catch Interactive Slow Feeder.  The only kibble we do get is in that thing.  We first saw this on a review over at our friend Emma’s Blog at My GBGV Life and we thought it might be helpful.  Well, it is, and it works.  If we want some kibble we have to dig it out one piece at a time.  No wonder the diets are working MOL!

Have a fun Friday everyone and stop by and visit with Sister Dolly tomorrow.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Mickey's Musings
4 years ago

We agree! If you see the bottom of the bowl,it’s empty 😉
That purple feeder looks very interesting and maybe a little fun .

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Marg
4 years ago

Well our Mom is going to check out gizmo for dry food. We need a couple of those and believe me we have two cats that dig those kibbles out. What a great idea. Hope you are losing a little weight Gracie. You all have a good day and try to stay cool.

Emma
4 years ago

LOL! We saw the photo and though oh, that is what Bert eats out of and then read the post! Thanks for the mention. Bert has slimmed down eating from this interactive bowl. He didn’t like it much at first, but has adjusted well. My cat cousin Bowie is also eating from one these days. Great product. You can put the wet food in it too, but that is a bit messy.

McGuffy's Reader
4 years ago

We would have chaos if we had to do that. It was an adjustment just to change diets for Chloe Jo. They are all on a vet prescribed diet, the same as Chloe Jo. So far, so good. That is the main thing, right? Hugs.

4 years ago

Diets are scary things. We wish we could transport some delicious chicken over to you!

The Chans

easy rider
4 years ago

I will buy such a purple thing too…. not for me… for the mama, maybe then her die-t will work too?

Sammy
4 years ago

I hear ya on the “if you can see the bottom” thing…..Mom just pushes everything back into the center when the bottom comes into view(!) and I begin eating it all again! HAHAHA Love that purple thingie – have seen one in a woofie house but great idea for kitties who have a “problem” too!

Love, Sammy

Sailor Edgar
4 years ago

That “slow feeder” is weird! It would probably scare our kitties…good thing they don’t need anything like that!

Pat Hatt
4 years ago

lol wow, that would just be soooo annoying. What will those humans come up with next…even if it works.

Annie
4 years ago

Oh, Gracie, you sweet thing. That’s great that the diets are working but I feel for you!! You look so pretty as always!

Pretinha
4 years ago

Esse alimentador roxo é muito legal, parece que os gatinhos podem se divertir
enquanto conseguem algum alimento.

Summer
4 years ago

I bet you kitties think that purple thing is a torture device!

4 years ago

Kitties, the purply thing looks like a great idea all the way around!

caren gittleman
4 years ago

I need to get that for Cody! He has a treat dispenser but I don’t close the hole small enough lol…this looks great!

Tamago
4 years ago

Yeah I see the bottom – food is definitely gone! I hope Friday brings you some yummy treats 🙂

Laila and Minchie
4 years ago

Yep, the food is gone! We see the bottom of that plate!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
4 years ago

guyz….noe food ???!!! why dinna ya say sew…..a case of ************** a long with ************** iz on de way; pron toe….we toll de dood in brown shortz ta leeve it under de **************** by de south lawn sew bee lookin for it later two day ~~~

heerz two a stoneroller minnow kinda week oh end everee one♥♥♥

Deziz World
4 years ago

Oh me cats and kittens ya’ll are gonna starve. MOL Me’s on da way with a stash. Don’t tell your mommy and daddy tho’, just find a great hidin’ place and me will be there shortly.

Luv ya’

Dezi

Madi
4 years ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear I hope my mom does not see that kibble contraption!
Hugs madi your bfff

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
4 years ago

Nothing like having to work for your food:)

Woos – Ciara and Lightning

Flynn
4 years ago

I hope your diets are working. I am very glad I don’t have to go on one. I am the opposite and my mum keeps trying to get me to eat more.

William's Kith & Kin
4 years ago

OMC, that is so cool, Mom’s going to check that out right away. Somebody–we’ll call him “Izzy”–could certainly use something like that. Already “Izzy” has been put on notice by the vet!

4 years ago

Dieting sounds like no fun!

Ellen Pilch
4 years ago

I need one of those for Joanie. I put a golf ball in her dry food to slow her down, but this is even better.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You

Diets are cruel and unusual! That’s a really interesting feeder. Puzzle toys for dry food are such a good idea, but we hadn’t seen that one before. Thanks for sharing it!

jansfunnyfarm
4 years ago

Hey, that’s a sneaky way to make you eat less. By the time you catch your food, you’re exhausted. 🙂

4 years ago

OMC! Don’t give TW any idea about my kibble. She doles it out with an eyedropper as it is. 1/4 cup a week or less.

4 years ago

We’re glad that thing is working for you, Sister Gracie. We have a cat at the shelter who is so smart, he’d try to flip it, for sure!

Kitties Blue
4 years ago

That kibble feeder is interesting,. Mom tried a different style with us, and we wouldn’t take the effort to even try it. Since Giulietta refuses to eat much of anything else, Mom abandoned it. Maybe we’ll look for one like this. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Dennis the Vizsla
4 years ago

hello brian its dennis the vizsla dog hay i has got a similar kind of slow feeder!!! mine is green!!! boo on those hyoomans with there big brayns wot they yooze to figger owt ways to mayk us wurk for owr noms!!! ok bye