Hello everyone, it’s sure hard to believe that the weekend has come and gone already. See this nice soft towel I’ve got my paw on? It happens to be right next to my Mom and I’m taking a wee bit of a break from fluffing up her leg.
I received a very nice award from some very sweet friends and there are some questions that I need to answer. First though, special thanks to the most beautiful Dezi and Raena from Dezizworld.com for sharing their award with me!
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? There are so many I would like to meet, so that’s a really tough questions. If I had to pick just one I would have to say my long time blogging pal Flynn. We both lost Brothers way to soon and a little guy time would be fun.
- What’s your favorite past time? That’s an easy one, sitting with my Mom and giving her a wonderful fluffing!
- What one thing do you thing would make this world a better place for animals? I think it would be terrific if early animal respect and care education could start at the pre-school level for the mini-humans and continue for all the learning years. I think that is a purrfect way to get it established as a way of life for everyone.
- What is your favorite hobby? I love bugging! If a bug finds a way inside I will find it, no matter how small it is or how much it tries to hide.
- What is your favorite food or treat? Believe it or not, I’m not much of a treat guy, although I occasionally will have a few of the Party Mix treats. I do like mostly chicken flavored cat food and I do like the Fancy Feast Brothers Chicken and Vegetables.
Thank you Dezi and Raena for sharing with me! I’m supposed to pass this on to others, but I’m good at ignoring rules, so y’all get this award and this batch of questions too!
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!