Like most of you, we are part of the thankful bunch, being thankful for so many things that so many homeless kitties will never know. I will never allow myself to forget to be thankful for all that we have. Today, I’m going to share five things I”m thankful for, not necessarily in any order, and there’s lots more than five.
- My forever home. I wanted a home for nine long months while I waited at the shelter.
- My Mom and Dad, who love me unconditionally.
- My sisters. Although I pick on them from time to time, I love each and every one of them.
- Great meals on a regular and timely basis.
- The best blogging friends in the whole wide world.
What about you, what are you thankful for? Tell us all at the Blog Hop.
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!